Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a fuckin' liar.

"In 2013, Senate Democrats — then in the majority — triggered the nuclear option for the first time."

McConnell went 'nuclear' to confirm Gorsuch. But Democrats changed Senate filibuster rules first.
Didn’t read your own link.

In 2013, Senate Democrats — then in the majority — triggered the nuclear option for the first time.

“Frustrated with what they considered the relentless Republican obstruction of Obama's appointments, Democrats led by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada, changed the rules so that lower court and Cabinet nominees could be confirmed with a simple majority, rather than the typical 60-vote threshold.”

All the signs are there for anyone willing to see it. When they can control the media, education, scientific institutions, manufacturing/big business and do anything with government they decide to do, we have a totalitarian state regardless of what they choose to call it. And you're right. If they can do this to a former President of the United States or any political opponent with impunity, they can do anything to anybody they decide to do. And only the most naive and gullible would trust them to utilize restraint.
I saw this four years ago.

". . . In other words, the global capitalist ruling classes are about to teach the world a lesson. It is the same basic lesson they have been teaching the world since the dissolution of the Soviet Union. They taught it in the former Yugoslavia. They taught it in Greece, and Iraq, and Libya. They have taught it throughout the Middle East. They are about to teach it throughout the West. The lesson is, resistance to global capitalism is not just futile, it is suicidal. The lesson is, play with identity politics and all that “cultural wars” stuff to your heart’s content, but fuck with global capitalism and we will squash you like a tomato bug.

The Hitlergate Hearings, the fascism hysteria, the Russian mind control paranoia, and the rest of the concerted propaganda campaign we have been subjected to since 2016 (and are about to experience the full force of) are all just parts of a broader effort, not just to crush the “populist” insurgency that began in the West with the Brexit referendum, continued with Trump, and then spread throughout Europe, but to crush all hope for any future rebellions against global capitalism and its ideology, regardless of whether they stem from the Left or Right. (If you think they’re just focused on the neo-nationalists, you obviously haven’t been paying attention to the ongoing demonization of Corbyn, Mélenchon, Sahra Wagenknecht, and assorted other “populist” leftists.) In the old days, this was the part where the king would mount the usurper’s head on a spike to remind everybody who was boss. Nowadays, of course, we do it on television, or the Internet, like when we hung Saddam, or sodomized Gaddafi with a bayonet. They’re not going to do anything like that to Trump, who is, after all, an American usurper, but they are going to make an example of him. . . ."

That line about tipping off clients misses the point.
Well, I would not consult a drug dealer's lawyer before applying for or exercising a search warrant. Would you?

It’s amazing how liberals can turn a bind eye to corruption and Alan abuse of power when they approve of the target.

Fortunately several powerful liberals are not quite so tolerant of this and are demanding an explanation from the Justice Department.

LOLOL

What corruption & abuse??

No one on the right has shown any. Screaming, the sky is falling, doesn't mean it really is.

Assuming is all we do here, isn't it?
Right. This is not an official body of any kind. Except maybe for the odd female member, that appear to officially have a very nice body, or they take pictures of someone that does.

Last edited:
Yep. Seems a bit extreme for a simple document retrieval mission. Seems like they feel he was hiding or destroying or giving the documents to a third party.
It's fun that you morons think that, if there was anything to be found, he would not have relocated it a LONG TIME AGO! And added a redundancy of dead man switches.

Y'all are just so cute!

Well, I would not consult a drug dealer's lawyer before applying for or exercising a search warrant. Would you?
I don’t think any DOJ lawyer (or federal agent) ever is supposed to tip-off anyone before applying for a s/w. But, when it comes to disclosing the existence of a search warrant, that most often occurs when the s/w is executed.

Later on, at some point, the application and supporting papers have to be disclosed to — yes — even an alleged drug dealer’s lawyer.

If those papers reveal a source who might be put into danger, there are work arounds. Like redactions. Or sometimes the prosecutor obtains permission to avoid such discovery more fully by having the judge review the papers “in camera.”

YOU can be sure of that, but I'm not. Are you that naive that you believe there are no federal judges that would sign off on a warrant to search Trump's house without sufficient cause or evidence? Even against a former President of the United States? There are some people out there, even within the Republican Party that hate DJT with a passion, and they will not hesitate to go after him with or without a sufficient reason. To doubt that is to defy reality.

It's not like they haven't done it before, in 2016. Did you forget the IG Report that came out where they said the DOJ didn't have a sufficient basis for what they did when they went after Trump back then? Nobody went to jail for it cuz it wasn't illegal, or illegality couldn't be proved in a court of law. But that doesn't mean what they did was legal or just, it just means they got away with it; it WAS an abuse of office and some people lost their jobs.
trump appointed the judge who signed off on the warrant.

Donald Trump appointed Choose Bruce Reinhart to the place, and he started serving as a decide in 2018. He gave his blessing to the search of the previous president’s property.

There was nothing unsafe about going to the Capitol at the time of their refusal unless they somehow had advance knowledge of the pending riot.

It directly contradicts your point that staff at the WH merely follow orders mindlessly, implying that whatever they did MUST have been at the behest of DJT.

I've heard two reports, one saying thirty, the other saying a hundred. Suffice it to say, there were a lot there, and they were carrying machine guns.

Don't you find it funny that almost a day later, they've released no formal statement of WHY they went there and whether they found it? When I got up today, Bing didn't even mention in its news that an historic event of a president's home had just been attacked by the FBI!

Trump was up in New York or New Jersey when the raid happened.

Funny that no one has released that info yet! Seems to be the first question I'd be asking as a journalist.

They took 15 boxes I hear. Who can say now what was in those boxes or if anything was destroyed or stolen? Seems to me any aboveboard government would be careful to avoid such matters and questions, especially in the unprecedented action of raiding a president's home while both Hillary and Hunter both ostensibly have far more obvious reason to be raided yet never have been!
I don't pretend to know what the Secret Service knows about keeping the president safe. I can't imagine the effort it would take to get the president to the Capitol at the drop of a hat in the midst of a riot.

You're trying to compare a Secret Service snap decision to White House employees spending time boxing up records. They're nothing alike.

Sounds like one or both of the reports you "heard" are bullshit.

The DoJ does not comment on ongoing investigations. It's a good thing.

Others are saying that when you get served a warrant, they give the person a copy of the warrant. I don't know if it's true or not. If it is true, Trump has the warrant. Not journalists. Journalists can't release what they don't have.

You are paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back