Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I ask.

AGAIN I ASK, WHO ARE YOU TO DETERMINE WHO IS AND WHO IS NOT A GOOD AMERICAN? YOU SUPPORT AND YOU DEFEND A 5-TIME DRAFT DODGING COWARD. THERE IS NOT NEED TO INSULT ME.....ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION.....WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHO IS AND WHO IS NOT A GOOD AMERICAN???!!
I am someone that can smell the trump shit and not call it perfume

Trump was slapped with a warrant because he lied about documents still in his possession, denying that he had them. The FBI & NA got the TOP SECRETS documents returned the only way they could. By slapping conman Trump with a search warrant. Trump had no business holding those documents for a year & a half in the first place.

Tough shit Donny.
You don't know what was classified and what was de-classified.
The judge is an Epstein fan.
I'm waiting to see if the search warrant was predicated or not.
I'm betting not.

Again I ask.
AGAIN I ASK, WHO ARE YOU TO DETERMINE WHO IS AND WHO IS NOT A GOOD AMERICAN? YOU SUPPORT AND YOU DEFEND A 5-TIME DRAFT DODGING COWARD. THERE IS NOT NEED TO INSULT ME.....ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION.....WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHO IS AND WHO IS NOT A GOOD AMERICAN???!!
Calm down.
We all have OPINIONS until we can prove things one way or another with FACTS.
Ignore insults. Low-IQ folks can't debate facts so they throw insults.

Hence, my warning. Personally I hope the FBI is monitoring USMB.
Well, I hope not. Some of my favorite assholes are on this board and very entertaining, actually. I hope they manage to stay out of trouble, as really, most of them are just blowhards, probably working for retailers dealing with the public, and loose on how they seek relief and like-minded assholes. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh man. You really aren’t informed. I guess that’s what happens when you dismiss the committee’s findings as not credible without even knowing what they are or how they got there.

Pence’s chief of staff testified about how the requests from Trump weren’t “looking into prospects”. That’s a really disingenuous white washing. In Trump’s own speech on Jan 6th, he even mentioned Pence and wanting him to “do the right thing”. It wasn’t a specific set of requests.

This is likewise documented in memos and emails from Eastman. Trump has basically admitted it.

Testimony about Jeff Clark came from numerous first hand witnesses, Donoghue, Rosen and Engal to name a few. It’s backed up by documentation.

You can try to ignore it. It doesn’t change anything.
🙄

What laws are these ?
Using the FBI, CIA and NSA to spy on American citizens.
Lying to FISA courts to frame trump and those around him.
Colluding with Russian intelligence attack a presidential candidate and then a duly elected president.
inciting and encouraging insurrection, violence and riots throughout the summer of Summer.
Treason, influence peddling, and money laundering in Ukraine, China and Russia. by the Bidens.
Joe Biden threatening the Ukrainians using a billion dollar loan as hostage in exchange for firing a prosecutor looking into Hunters acitivies.
Hunters lap top texts and emails showing clear evidence of Joe Biden aka Big Guy being involved in a pay for play scheme.
Hunter’s lap top showing rape of under age chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian women.
Hunter clearly lying on his gun application.
Hillary lying about sending or receiving classified emails in private server.
Hillary destroying 30,000 Emails and smashing 14 mobile devices under court subpoena.
Swalwell sleeping with and having an affair with a known Chinese spy.
Pelosi and her hubby having a better trading record than Warren Buffett, using insider trading tactics of course.

…and that’s just the beginning.

Oh man. You really aren’t informed. I guess that’s what happens when you dismiss the committee’s findings as not credible without even knowing what they are or how they got there.

Pence’s chief of staff testified about how the requests from Trump weren’t “looking into prospects”. That’s a really disingenuous white washing. In Trump’s own speech on Jan 6th, he even mentioned Pence and wanting him to “do the right thing”. It wasn’t a specific set of requests.

This is likewise documented in memos and emails from Eastman. Trump has basically admitted it.

Testimony about Jeff Clark came from numerous first hand witnesses, Donoghue, Rosen and Engal to name a few. It’s backed up by documentation.

You can try to ignore it. It doesn’t change anything.
Hey dumbo. A memo from counsel means a legal opinion. It isn’t a crime to ask for a legal opinion nor is it a crime to provide one to a client. This is true under most circumstances even if the opinion is simply wrong.

The “testimony” you reference hardly qualifies for that accolade.

In any case, you go ahead and buy whatever the clown show is selling you. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back