Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in the Fucking Hell do YOU think YOU are to decide who is a REAL AMERICAN?????

I FUCKING LOVE MY COUNTRY. I SERVED MY COUNTRY FOR 6-FUCKING YEARS!!! I SERVED IN VIET FUCKING NAM, THE TRAITOR DID NOT.

WHO IN THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU!!! TO DECIDE WHO IS AND IS NOT A REAL FUCKING AMERICAN????
Thanks for your service. And I will partially agree with you. Real Americans can indeed disagree. But I don’t think that the way you took his post was exactly what he was saying.

Nah. I’ll wait for credible evidence.

Wrong. He looked into the prospect of having Pence do some things that now seem dubious. But right or wrong, guys like you never stop to contemplate the why nor do you consider the possibility of the actions being legal.

According to whom? Tell me how this was tested in the crucible of a good cross examination. I’ll wait.

According to whom? What was said on cross examination again?

LOLOL

He didn't just "look into it," Welshy

He actively pressured Pence to do it. And when that failed, he summoned an armed mob to pressure Pence. And when that failed, he sat idly by for hours and did nothing as they stormed the Capitol in search of Mike Pence.

Who in the Fucking Hell do YOU think YOU are to decide who is a REAL AMERICAN?????

I FUCKING LOVE MY COUNTRY. I SERVED MY COUNTRY FOR 6-FUCKING YEARS!!! I SERVED IN VIET FUCKING NAM, THE TRAITOR DID NOT.

WHO IN THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU!!! TO DECIDE WHO IS AND IS NOT A REAL FUCKING AMERICAN????

Settle down, Derp. :laughing0301:

BTW, did you try chewing out Blaine Tweeter who is the source of that cartoon? :1peleas:

Thank you for your service.

Everybody served in VietNam on the internet. Including Danang Dick. I served in Korea too.... killed a shit ton of gooks.

Josef Stolen didn't serve. 7 deferments for.... wait for it.... "childhood asthma". Something that doesn't show up on x-rays..... unlike bone spurs.

Anyway fuck off poser. Back to your uncle's dildo shop... those 12" Black Thunder double enders aren't going to sell themselves.... hmm?

IT NORMALLY IS DONE FOR EVERY ex Pres.

Ah! See, that is key here, and what is so outrageous in all of this. I never particularly cared for Trump myself, but what I have found MORE sickening, is how folks that don't like him, have double standards.

They have fallen for Deep State propaganda, and don't understand, the intel. community runs corporate mass media, and have bought the narrative, that Trump doesn't deserve to be treated like every other president we have ever had. This psychological operation, started on day one of him being rightfully elected by the States, back in 2016.

Why? Because it undermined the power of the corporate establishment, and put power in the hands of the people, so? The narrative was sent out to all the propaganda arms. . . and as one, they all repeated the mantra, "Don't NORMALIZE, this presidency."

So this argument, for those who have been propagandized and programmed by the cabal media for the past six years? Means very little, they don't understand they have been victims of a brainwashing operation, because they haven't been paying attention.

But it is, and has been, a completely B.S. narrative, and an excuse to use double standards of law and justice norms from the very beginning, to undermine the will of half the nation. Regardless of what you think of the man.

However, arguing with them, what is, "normally done?" That will continue to fall on deaf ears, because they think Trump is the exception. That is what has been drilled into them for six years now.

1696971_full-mark-twain-quotes-on-hard-work-laurence-tribe-on-twitter-sadly-true-count-on-mark-twain-to-get.jpg

Don't normalize Donald Trump​

As we get used to Trump’s style of governing, we risk forgetting that his authoritarian tendencies are disturbing and dangerous​

Why We Shouldn’t Talk About “Normalizing” Donald Trump​

When I saw the establishment left talking like this? I knew our nation was headed for a world of hurt.

Oh? Which high level Democrats are talking assassination?
What actually scares me are the reports that high level democrats are talking assassination if this doesn't take Trump out. Everything they have tried has failed to keep him from re-election. The deep state in now desperate to maintain power. IF trump is re-elected with all three branches of government to back him up the corruption will be exposed, and their unfettered power decimated.

<crickets>

Crooked Hillary and Hunter were (are) blatant crooks that should both be in prison but are protected by the filthy Leftest regime running this banana republic now.
Gee, the Trump admin never thought so.

Real Presidents don’t wander around spreading Covid like this illegitimate squatter is. By the way moron, Xiden IS a disaster.

LOL

You're such a useless dildo. Have you mentally blocked out...?

... or ...

There are a lot of stupid fucks here who can’t see thst obviously.too fucking stupid to get that this happened to trump because he is the first pro American president sense kennedy who same as him is not part of the corrupt two party system.they don’t do this to you if your part of the corrupt two party system,trump is a Republican in name only.both parties are corrupt and one in the same so I call the gop the republicrats and the dem the demopublicans.trump is the first conservative president sense kennedy so this is why this is happening to him fir not being part of that corrupt two party system.

These stupid fucks who put laughing smileys to posts like this and your post are such fucking idiots they are hopeless in trying to reason with them this is a banana republic dictatership we live in now.
two of them just revealed the stupid fucks that they are with their laughing smileys just as i got done talking about.they cant counter it so they post laughing smilesys.

Poor little faggot having a tantrum again. Hey asswipe, nothing in the safe. Didn’t even check the boxes they took. Of course you won’t listen to truth, just what the guy you meet behind the dumpster at Wal-Mart whispers to you as you bend over.
You got proof there was nothing in the safe, Trump's asseater? When's your ass buddy Trump going to release a copy of the warrant to show how he's the "victim", jerkoff?

All you have is drool on your chin as you babble on defending a conman.

Funny how when the FBI raids Simone Golds home as they did a few weeks ago before they did with Trump,NOBODY here wants to make a thread about that in this section and talk about that even though they also put her in prison for two months.:uhoh3:,i have mentioned that TWICE on this thread and NOBODY is talking about that here in this thread,pretending they did not see my post.:uhoh3:

Does Simone Gold the patriotic hero whom i have met and shook hands with who formed Americans frontline doctors,does she not deserve a thread about her in this section like Trump does because she was not president? why is it that an ex president is so much more important to talk about the FBI raiding his home but Simone Gold is not worthy of the same thread in this section?

Now all the leftists on here,them i would expect this out of to want to put that on the rug but is pisses me off i have not even seen one trump supporter want to talk about this on this thread and pretend it never happened everytime i bring it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back