Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he's still not Hillary. This proves it. She never leaves enough evidence behind to pin her down. Beyond that, I thought the last election was a dumpster fire. This next one is going to be a lithium ion battery exploding in a dumpster fire.

A dozen or more boxes of classified material taken from the WH to Mar A Lago

Yea he did
How do you know? There has been nothing about what those boxes contain they didn't even open them. PRA violations have never been prosecuted before, Sandy Burger and Comey come to mind. Both took classified material and did not return it.

Who are you..that you need to see the warrant...LoL~ Trump saw the warrant..you can believe that..as did his lawyers.

In good time, as a matter of public record....anyone who's interested will see the warrant..abscent any classified redaction listing classified info.
How do you know? Stop talking out of your ass.

Did they search Sandy Berger's house after he stuffed documents into his pants at the National Archives?
Jonathan Turley was just saying that the request came from the National Archives. They were for documents previously requested, produced and returned!

i was over @ Politics and couldn't find the REASON given for raiding Trump's home

I mean, you know.. other than the obvious one

He is Trump

America is gone. No one abides by the Constitution so America is just gone...
Just because.

They had the FBI raid President Trump's home at Mar-a-Lago. Make no mistake, none of us are safe from the reach of the Biden Administration's attempt to crush the movement President Trump created.

Gunnery Sergeant Jessie Jane Duff (@JessieJaneDuff)

The "authorities" have already been into the room with the records (packed up by the GSA BTW) they had full access.

This is pure bullshit.

Turley just said that Comey and Sandy Berger stole classified documents but were not prosecuted. Trump would be the first person prosecuted for stealing classified documents. How do we know that Trump didn't declassify those records?

You idiots use the plural way too cavalierly. Nobody I know trespassed at the Capitol. And nobody tried to hang VP Pence.

Are you always this stupid or did you just have a lobotomy today?
In other words, all those idiots we saw ransacking the Capitol and poor Pence running away were all tourists? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

How do you know? There has been nothing about what those boxes contain they didn't even open them. PRA violations have never been prosecuted before, Sandy Burger and Comey come to mind. Both took classified material and did not return it.
We will never know what classified documents that Crooked Hillary gave up to our enemies because the fucking shitheads in the FBI let her off the hook because she had "no intent".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back