Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The story is breaking all over the news wires. Everybody has the same take. The only thing confirmed so far, is a search warrant signed by a judge has been served directly to Trump. That doesn't happen without significant evidence of probable cause on an ex President. This is fucking huge.
Bullshit

Deep State lawyers and judges are out of control

This must be what it was like in Germany in the 1930s.
CNN is repeating the same mantra that have repeated over and over, it is insulting, "no one is above the law".

How ghoulish must ones soul be to repeat that with a straight face when witnessing the full court press against Trump for six years compared to "their side'.

How much more damage to Americas reputation are the old, Establishing going to accept? There appears to be daily endorsements of the methods by Russia and other enemies to the point that they are making enemy states seem normal.
pelosicrookedposfghhhh.jpg

I’m going to take an unusual tact here. I’m going to wait and see what happens. Is the Warrant justified by probable cause? A lot of questions. I’m not going to automatically declare it a great thing or a banana republic nonsense. I don’t know enough yet to make such a declaration.

And here is the thing. None of us know enough to make an informed judgement. It might be completely unwarranted. It might be completely justified. We won’t know until the whole story comes out.

So until more information comes out I’m going to reserve judgement.

i was over @ Politics and couldn't find the REASON given for raiding Trump's home

I mean, you know.. other than the obvious one

He is Trump

America is gone. No one abides by the Constitution so America is just gone...
Jonathan Turley said that the request was made by Adam Schiff on behalf of the National Archives for documents that were previously requested, produced and returned. It is just harassment. Something to keep him from running in 2024.

I’m going to take an unusual tact here. I’m going to wait and see what happens. Is the Warrant justified by probable cause? A lot of questions. I’m not going to automatically declare it a great thing or a banana republic nonsense. I don’t know enough yet to make such a declaration.

And here is the thing. None of us know enough to make an informed judgement. It might be completely unwarranted. It might be completely justified. We won’t know until the whole story comes out.

So until more information comes out I’m going to reserve judgement.
These records should NOT have been removed from the WH. That is almost beyond argument.

What they say in them is another issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back