Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first step to getting back control over the electoral process is getting back Congress.

Congress controls all.

All career politicians, from both parties, need to go.

We need more independents and need to make every elected politician fearful of losing their job if they don't represent their electorate.

Right now, politicians have no fear and believe themselves to be untouchable.

Of course not, Berger was a Democrat.

I'm sure going to deny any "evidence found" after a kangaroo court show trial goes nowhere and now this popcorn headline raid. Trump isn't going to hide "damning evidence," at his home, when he has plenty of lawyers that can keep anything remotely controversial secure.

Top flight lawyers won't work for Trump. He doesn't listen. He lies and he doesn't pay his bills.

Right sure does have a short memory. Rump & co did try to get Hillary & the Bidens.

Remember the chant "Lock her Up"? LOL You guys were ecstatic then, weren't you? Where was the due process then?

Unfortunately for you idiots, the right could find nothing on the Dems. :itsok:
“Lock her up” for the crimes we know she committed. (And, oh yeah. Nothing ensued.)

Also, she wasn’t the President.

Unfortunately for justice, the corrupted DOJ wasn’t in the control of the Administration. Sadly, it is a purely political hack advocacy group for the Democrap Party, nowadays.

Your hackery is already established. No need to try so hard. Your fail is complete.

Last edited:
In other words, all those idiots we saw ransacking the Capitol and poor Pence running away were all tourists? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Like all those BLM asshole insurrectionists that spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying were "peaceful protesters"?

The democrats revealing exactly who they are……this is the beginning of mass graves and you fools don’t even understand that
Is this a treat for a new Civil War? Are you that fucked? Are you planning something? Have you ever met The Elephant?

How do you know? There has been nothing about what those boxes contain they didn't even open them. PRA violations have never been prosecuted before, Sandy Burger and Comey come to mind. Both took classified material and did not return it.

Turley just said that Comey and Sandy Berger stole classified documents but were not prosecuted. Trump would be the first person prosecuted for stealing classified documents. How do we know that Trump didn't declassify those records?
Because the folks in the white house would have followed up by stamping them "declassified" and signed off who declassified them, and when they were declassified.

I would like to know what judge approved it. I think that could make a difference.
It hasn't in far too many occurances yet.

Given the FBI has busted up the law as they see fit for awhile now, I find it hard to believe them THIS TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back