🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s latest big interview is both funny and terrifying

Here's a pretty good analysis of Trump-speak

Donald Trump Talks Like a Third-Grader

Donald Trump talks like a third grader...AND still whooped your ass bad in the election :eusa_dance:

But you voted for and now carry water for this clown, a much more embarrassing position to be in.

You presume we care what you libs think, we don't, obviously, do you need a link to the election results? Who knew rubbing the libs noses in their epic loss would be this much fun. :eusa_dance:
You have a link right here in this thread of how little the idiot knows... I even included the whole link word by word because I know you’re not into clicking on links if it tells you what you don’t want to know..

Let me translate this for you...:crybaby: Trump won :crybaby: Trump's a meanie :crybaby:I just hate Trump so much

The look on the left's faces on election night...funniest damn thing I ever saw :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: poor Hillary couldn't even face her supporters I dunno maybe she hit the bottle hard that night after it was clear Trump stomped her a new one.
Funniest thing I witness is when the new guy says something totally false and easily proven false and you idiots nod your heads accepting it.

I'm fine with Trump lying to win, its not like you people haven't been doing that for decades.
What’s your excuse for his 1300 plus lies since taking office?

Payback is a bitch :muahaha:

Trump doesn’t know anything about any issue.
Watching and listening to him daily that’s very apparent! .

And yet he's president, and rules your ass.
It’s not our fault so many retards have the right to vote. :dunno:
why do libturds hate the less developed and disabled citizens of our fine nation. Not surprising at all. you're for choice when you're not. WE get it.
Hilarious since the health care bill the idiot would have signed and his tax plan will hurt the vulnerable the most.

Not one deplorable can even mention the dozen examples in this thread that the guy they voted for has no clue what he’s talking about.
That’s why they’re in a perpetual state of WE WON WE WON...because we all know the new guy’s exact words are “ fake news.”
we don't care about your butthurt at all. we just wish to make fun of you daily.

why do libturds hate the less developed and disabled citizens of our fine nation. Not surprising at all. you're for choice when you're not. WE get it.
Hilarious since the health care bill the idiot would have signed and his tax plan will hurt the vulnerable the most.
how many citizens don't have healthcare today? do you know? here 23 million. how many wouldn't have it under the plan that was in the works? 23 million. so, it's unclear your point.

The look on the left's faces on election night...funniest damn thing I ever saw :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: poor Hillary couldn't even face her supporters I dunno maybe she hit the bottle hard that night after it was clear Trump stomped her a new one.
Funniest thing I witness is when the new guy says something totally false and easily proven false and you idiots nod your heads accepting it.

I'm fine with Trump lying to win, its not like you people haven't been doing that for decades.

Thanks for admitting you love that the comrade disgraces the presidency and country each and every day.
Karma will be a bitch too in 2020.

Donald Trump talks like a third grader...AND still whooped your ass bad in the election :eusa_dance:

But you voted for and now carry water for this clown, a much more embarrassing position to be in.

You presume we care what you libs think, we don't, obviously, do you need a link to the election results? Who knew rubbing the libs noses in their epic loss would be this much fun. :eusa_dance:
You have a link right here in this thread of how little the idiot knows... I even included the whole link word by word because I know you’re not into clicking on links if it tells you what you don’t want to know..

Let me translate this for you...:crybaby: Trump won :crybaby: Trump's a meanie :crybaby:I just hate Trump so much

Lol idiot, everyone knows he won, jsut like anyone with half a brain knows that he is a clown.

how many citizens don't have healthcare today? do you know? here 23 million. how many wouldn't have it under the plan that was in the works? 23 million. so, it's unclear your point.
Moron keeps ignoring the comrade has sabatoged Obamacare to make sure thousands don’t have HC.
Steve Bannon admitted it too.
As usual...you have nothing..

Who you voted for and now carry water for is not on libs and what we think.

You are just too stupid to be embarrassed.

We won, you lost God these are great times we are living in. Hillary and the Dem's go down in defeat, Trump commands the worlds largest microphone and libs heads explode weekly. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You’re only pretending to care about the developmentally disabled because it’s convenient as a response.

57784C69-3AE2-42CF-AD54-C46344279791.jpeg

He’s simply incapable of discussing any topic at any length in anything remotely resembling an informed or coherent way.

He says the Federal Reserve is “important psychotically” and it’s part of one of his better answers, since one can at least tell that he meant to say “psychological.”

He needs to be graded on a curve every time he speaks.

Dumbest president in history.

Covfefe!

Thanks for admitting you love that the comrade disgraces the presidency and country each and every day.
Karma will be a bitch too in 2020.

After getting their asses beat libs talk tough in 2020...wait for it...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

We won, you lost God these are great times we are living in. Hillary and the Dem's go down in defeat, Trump commands the worlds largest microphone and libs heads explode weekly. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
No one pays attention to the man behind the curtain any longer.
Everyone but the truly insane knows
1. He’s lying
2. He has no idea what he’s talking about.

Keep thinking the lowest rated prez in history with zero legislative accomplishments is “ winning.”

Lol idiot, everyone knows he won, jsut like anyone with half a brain knows that he is a clown.

American patriots in 30 states celebrated the Trump victory over Hillary and the Democrats. They thought they had the election in the bag then got blown out by Trump and his army of supporters, man what an epic beating.

American patriots in 30 states celebrated the Trump victory over Hillary and the Democrats. They thought they had the election in the bag then got blown out by Trump and his army of supporters, man what an epic beating.
This lunatic refuses to address anything Post Jan 20.
How funny is that?

1. He’s lying

Keep thinking the lowest rated prez in history with zero legislative accomplishments is “ winning.”

Trump's legacy has already eclipsed Bill's and Obama's combined, good job Mr. president. :eusa_clap:

This lunatic refuses to address anything Post Jan 20.
How funny is that?

What like how Trump nuclear optioned your ass and swept his SCOTUS nominee onto the court without a single Dem vote? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

1. He’s lying

At least being isolated and friendless helps minimize the damage Trump can do

He has surrendered US Global Leadership for the first time in 75 years

Forum List

Back