Trumps many convictions - threat to world peace

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
These are racking up now and creating problems for Americas allies in Europe.
How can we share info with a crook / fraudster/ rapisr.

In Nato the countries share info but I think many will be unwilling to do so when the US has unstable leadership. That puts the US at risk and lessens our defences. His instability marks him out as a risk.

His crush on Putin is a real threat to the baltic states

When the leader of the free world cant be trusted we have a problem.

Alliances matter. They are based on trust. Trump never understood that. Last time Americas al;ies
just laughed at him but the world has changed.

In Nato the countries share info but I think many will be unwilling to do so when the US has unstable leadership. That puts the US at risk and lessens our defences. His instability marks him out as a risk.

Alliances matter. They are based on trust. Trump never understood that. Last time Americas al;ies

Did criminal convictions hurt Nelson Mandela's popularity?

I don't think it will be a problem with the Trumpster.

Particularly as his record for establishing peace and prosperity is well documented.

We need to focus on America First. Screw our so-called "allies" who are afraid the man who will call out their dead beat, worthless asses. They need us more than we need them.

LOL. "Threat tkoworld.peace"? Umm, you do know that the Taliban run Afghanistan again and have women back in.their walking body bags, Ukraine is in a war with Russia and Israel is at war with Iranian proxies.in Palestine. You also do know that NONE of these wars started under Trump.

Anybody who still thinks Trump can be trusted for even the tiniest thing deserves the inevitable betrayal they'll get later on

Did criminal convictions hurt Nelson Mandela's popularity?

I don't think it will be a problem with the Trumpster.

Particularly as his record for establishing peace and prosperity is well documented.
Mandela was a less central figure. And a decent man. Trump is a felon without any measure of decency. Cant be trusted because he is a liar as well.

LOL. "Threat tkoworld.peace"? Umm, you do know that the Taliban run Afghanistan again and have women back in.their walking body bags, Ukraine is in a war with Russia and Israel is at war with Iranian proxies.in Palestine. You also do know that NONE of these wars started under Trump.
There is more to come.

We’re you asleep next to Rip Van Winkle the past 3 years???

The BBC cast a doubt on Trump's felony conviction. The US Supreme Court may argue that the Manhattan District Attorney did not have the jurisdiction to charge him with a felony in the first place.

Falsifying business records can be a lower-level misdemeanour in New York, but Trump faced more serious felony charges because of a supposed second crime, an alleged illegal attempt to influence the 2016 election.

Prosecutors broadly alleged that violations of federal and state election laws, along with tax fraud, applied to this case. But they did not specify to the jury exactly which one was broken.

Legal experts say there are questions around the scope and application of the federal law that could form a basis for appeal. Never before has a state prosecutor invoked an uncharged federal crime, and there’s a question if the Manhattan District Attorney had the jurisdiction to do so.

When Ukraine gets you into a shooting war who ya gonna blame

Don't worry.

Trump is going to lose the election.

Don't worry.

Trump is going to lose the election.
We have Turdy not really knowing anything and now another Dumbo just blowing hot air out of his pants .
Did Mystic Meg tell you in a dream , Torso ?

We have Turdy not really knowing anything and now another Dumbo just blowing hot air out of his pants .
Did Mystic Meg tell you in a dream , Torso ?

You're insane.

Get help.

1717276409614.png

What world peace? Do you see world peace now? As I recall there was much more "world peace" when Trump was president.

Forum List

Back