Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

I notice Trump isn't calling the Harvey Weinstein scandal fake news. Wonder why ...

Well no, the liberals are calling it fake news. But um... we aren't talking about fat Harvey now are we?

I thought we were talking about fake news.

Yeah, but that rapist isn't fake news, he's the real deal.

Saying via three anonymous sources that Trump wanted "ten times the nukes we have now" is. Did NBC even verify their sources? I thought we hated when people lie straight to our faces?

Oh, it seems you don't mind when it's your political opponents they're lying about.

I'm just wondering why everything is fake news unless it favors him in some way. Then it's real news.

How does the revelations of the pedophile and sex slavery systematic control of Hollywood benefit Trump? This has been common knowledge for those that are "awake" before Trump became president and it's only because the presstitutes have provided cover for them were they able to keep the sheeple from finding out.

I notice Trump isn't calling the Harvey Weinstein scandal fake news. Wonder why ...

Well no, the liberals are calling it fake news. But um... we aren't talking about fat Harvey now are we?

Saying via three anonymous sources that Trump wanted "ten times the nukes we have now" is. Did NBC even verify their sources? I thought we hated when people lie straight to our faces?

Oh, it seems you don't mind when it's your political opponents they're lying about.

No, they're not free, they're biased. They lie freely and are freely biased. If lying is wrong, why do we tolerate either side doing it? I thought news was supposed to be accurate, not tainted by political views?

And just because I'm a conservative does not allow me to exempt the press organizations that are closer to my points of view.

Hence, why I said one "one party or the other." Do you even read the whole post or do you simply cherry pick?
No one is lying more than Trump. Can you acknowledge that he lies or not?

Of course he lies, all presidents have lied at some point or another. But that is just a convenient talking point for you. A default response when you have no real arguments to make.
" all presidents have lied at some point or another."

Ugh.... jesus man, so what? Trump is worse for the reasons he is worse. Criticizing his lying is like complaining about not getting a pickle on your burger at a fly-infested truck stop. The problems with Trump run much deeper than his special brand of dishonesty, which appears to also be self-delusion.

What is it that you are claiming Trump lied about? What has he allegedly lied about that has cost the serfs any money? Now, you may claim he was wrong about things as it pertains to your perception but that's not the same thing as flat out and knowingly lying like Bush 1 and 2 did...like Bill "drop trou" did or like the Barrypuppet did when he said "If you like your plan you can keep your plan...period" ad naseum...........put up or STFU.
Again I'm not complaining about Trump lying, as i find that to be a waste of time.

I think there are mush bigger problems than simple "lies told by all presidents". I wonder how history will view people making this argument? "Bah, nothing to see here, all presidents lie"...?

So, just as I suspected......you have got nothing.

Because it distracts from the negative coverage of him, of course. It riles up his base, as you can see plainly around here. The only thing they love more than Trump is an opportunity to attack "libruls". The Harvey Weinstein distraction is better than he could've hoped for, at a time when his bad press was starting to suffocate him.

I'm just wondering why everything is fake news unless it favors him in some way. Then it's real news.

Sigh... missing the forest for the trees. What's with you anyway? Why do you have to make everything about Trump? Can your arguments not stand alone without the need to attack him in some sort of way?

This is absolutely hysterical.

Link? :bye1:

You've been asked twice now.

Are you really unable to google it yourself?

Is CNN good enough for you?

Dems target right-wing talk radio

AIM?

Democrats’ New ‘Fairness’ Push May Silence Conservative Radio Hosts, Critics Say

HuffPost?

Putting Talk Radio on Trial at the FCC

Look kid, you are trying to prove something, but for that you need to know the subject(s). You've been proven wrong every time, over and over, and you're still dicking around like you're boss here. So far, you show nothing, because you know nothing. Grow up.

All your links talk about Democrats, not Obama like you said. So where is a quote from Obama threatening to take away the licenses of networks because they criticized him, like the one Trump made?

How could Trump take away the licenses of any network??????

How many times do you have to be told? People like Trump, who are narcissist control freaks with fascist ideals, find ways to accomplish their goals. Just because the path to doing so doesn't seem evident to you now, doesn't mean Trump isn't trying to find a way to accomplish it.

One would think when talking to someone like you, that thinks the U.S. governments creates false flag events to kill its own citizens to push an agenda, wouldn't be so blind to understanding such a thing.

Spare me, moron....there is NOTHING an uneducated and uninformed moron like you can "hip" me to. We just got rid of a narcissistic pile of shit that was the biggest "empty suit" in any room that he was in with no skins on the wall or admirable accomplishments. Your pathetic attempts to paint Trump as a fascist is nothing is you doing nothing but spewing leftard and lamestream media talking points. There is NOTHING that Trump has proposed or wishes to accomplish that falls under the definition of fascism.

So you got nothing? How many Tweets from Obama talking bad about people in his cabinet?

Do you know what the definition of fascism is? I love how you change your moral compass and political position so quickly. :lmao:

Our government has no problem breaking the law to kill its own citizens to perpetrate a false flag event in your eyes... but you think it is beyond comprehension that Trump could find a way to accomplish his goal of taking away the licenses from networks he doesn't like because there are rules in place. :uhoh3:

Sigh... missing the forest for the trees. What's with you anyway? Why do you have to make everything about Trump? Can your arguments not stand alone without the need to attack him in some sort of way?

Because the thread is about Trump. Unlike some people, I don't start whining about Obama and Clinton when Trump is the subject. I would do that in an Obama or Clinton thread.

Terrible idea, the free press is essential for freedom. We have the right to speak freely and openly, hate speech
, whether we agree or not is fundamental for our survival.

No one is lying more than Trump. Can you acknowledge that he lies or not?

Of course he lies, all presidents have lied at some point or another. But that is just a convenient talking point for you. A default response when you have no real arguments to make.

Ugh.... jesus man, so what? Trump is worse for the reasons he is worse. Criticizing his lying is like complaining about not getting a pickle on your burger at a fly-infested truck stop. The problems with Trump run much deeper than his special brand of dishonesty, which appears to also be self-delusion.

What is it that you are claiming Trump lied about? What has he allegedly lied about that has cost the serfs any money? Now, you may claim he was wrong about things as it pertains to your perception but that's not the same thing as flat out and knowingly lying like Bush 1 and 2 did...like Bill "drop trou" did or like the Barrypuppet did when he said "If you like your plan you can keep your plan...period" ad naseum...........put up or STFU.
Again I'm not complaining about Trump lying, as i find that to be a waste of time.

I think there are mush bigger problems than simple "lies told by all presidents". I wonder how history will view people making this argument? "Bah, nothing to see here, all presidents lie"...?

Nothing in the way of what? Specific lies you want me to be complaining about, even though I am not? Huh? What do you think you are, the house mother?

Because the thread is about Trump. Unlike some people, I don't start whining about Obama and Clinton when Trump is the subject. I would do that in an Obama or Clinton thread.

Have I said anything about Obama or Clinton? The only one mentioning them here is you.

Have I said anything about Obama or Clinton? The only one mentioning them here is you.

You asked why I would mention Trump in a thread that is specifically about Trump. I'm questioning why you would feel the need to ask a question with such an obvious answer.

Are you really unable to google it yourself?

Is CNN good enough for you?

Dems target right-wing talk radio

AIM?

Democrats’ New ‘Fairness’ Push May Silence Conservative Radio Hosts, Critics Say

HuffPost?

Putting Talk Radio on Trial at the FCC

Look kid, you are trying to prove something, but for that you need to know the subject(s). You've been proven wrong every time, over and over, and you're still dicking around like you're boss here. So far, you show nothing, because you know nothing. Grow up.

All your links talk about Democrats, not Obama like you said. So where is a quote from Obama threatening to take away the licenses of networks because they criticized him, like the one Trump made?

How many times do you have to be told? People like Trump, who are narcissist control freaks with fascist ideals, find ways to accomplish their goals. Just because the path to doing so doesn't seem evident to you now, doesn't mean Trump isn't trying to find a way to accomplish it.

One would think when talking to someone like you, that thinks the U.S. governments creates false flag events to kill its own citizens to push an agenda, wouldn't be so blind to understanding such a thing.

Spare me, moron....there is NOTHING an uneducated and uninformed moron like you can "hip" me to. We just got rid of a narcissistic pile of shit that was the biggest "empty suit" in any room that he was in with no skins on the wall or admirable accomplishments. Your pathetic attempts to paint Trump as a fascist is nothing is you doing nothing but spewing leftard and lamestream media talking points. There is NOTHING that Trump has proposed or wishes to accomplish that falls under the definition of fascism.

So you got nothing? How many Tweets from Obama talking bad about people in his cabinet?

Do you know what the definition of fascism is? I love how you change your moral compass and political position so quickly. :lmao:

Our government has no problem breaking the law to kill its own citizens to perpetrate a false flag event in your eyes... but you think it is beyond comprehension that Trump could find a way to accomplish his goal of taking away the licenses from networks he doesn't like because there are rules in place. :uhoh3:

Dude, you really are a simpleton with a very short attention span.There is the government that you believe we have and the shadow government that really calls the shots. AND from I where I am standing? Trump and some white hats within the Deep State are standing up against this shadowy entity that controls the military industrial complex and all these incorporated alphabet agencies. Personally, I think Trump is on a fool's errand trying to rein in these globalist sacks of shit that control all but a few countries monetary system. Ever since the deep state killed Kennedy, it has only gotten worse.

Dude, you really are a simpleton with a very short attention span.There is the government that you believe we have and the shadow government that really calls the shots. AND from I where I am standing? Trump and some white hats within the Deep State are standing up against this shadowy entity that controls the military industrial complex and all these incorporated alphabet agencies. Personally, I think Trump is on a fool's errand trying to rein in these globalist sacks of shit that control all but a few countries monetary system. Ever since the deep state killed Kennedy, it has only gotten worse.

How do you know this?

Nothing in the way of what? Specific lies you want me to be complaining about, even though I am not? Huh? What do you think you are, the house mother?

You have got nothing and you can't answer my question.........why is that????

So... you are stating their are two versions of government so that you can conveniently pick and choose what you want to believe, and when something happens that fits your narrative but you don't like, you can just blame it on this other invisible group?

Got it. That's what you conspiracy theorist always do. You make outrageous statements hoping that you can get one right and then brag you knew it all along and you are smarter than everyone else. But then when you are wrong 99% of the time you just blame it on some fantasy group of people, as a safety net.

You asked why I would mention Trump in a thread that is specifically about Trump. I'm questioning why you would feel the need to ask a question with such an obvious answer.

In fact, this thread is about something Trump suggested that he cannot within his power do. Not about him personally. If you can do nothing but attack him personally instead of his policy stances, you have no argument.

How do you know this?

How do I know "what", exactly? Be specific..........are you referring to the shadow government or the murder of JFK???

You have got nothing and you can't answer my question.........why is that????
You confuse "won't" and "can't" . I am ignoring your question, specifically, "What lies are you complaining about". Are we clear? Okay, good.

now, back to this "it's a disgrace that the press can write whatever they want" nonsense....

Forum List

Back