Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

which is fine

Lewdog still doesn't get it.

Hey, how about you go find that quote from Obama, then come back and attempt to ridicule me all you want. :dunno:

Where have I ever said there was Barry's quote saying that, cretin? Find it...

From the first reply to you (post 343), it was always Barry's admin.

It was stated that Obama did the same Trump is doing now. Yet you have yet to provide a single shred of evidence quoting Obama threatening to take any media outlets license. None. Zilch. Nada.
I think they are confusing some dems wanting to bring back the fairness doctrine. I don't recall whether Obama weighed in. After the whole birther thing, imo the Trumpbots can jam any complaints about truth in media up their arses. Jmo on that. LOL

That's just it, they don't understand that the President doesn't control everyone within their party. Hell you would think after the latest healthcare repeal and replace disaster this would be evident.

does he know hasnt is a negative?

what kind of intelligence are we dealing with in him?

Oh, you want to play that game?

Ok prove if Trump has started the process of changing the process of networks renewing their licenses. The original poster said he hasn't, but they provided no proof. Do you understand that when you make a statement you are supposed to provide proof?

wait you want me to prove a theory i dont agree with? uh....nope

youre the one saying hes doing it, you provide proof

Uh no, if you make a statement that someone isn't doing something, you have to prove it. If you can't prove it don't make the statement. That's pretty straight forward. This isn't about me making a statement and then asking you to prove me wrong. Do you understand that?

god youre dumb, thats called proving a negative. are you 5 years old?

if you say he IS DOING it then you prove the positive.

you know in courts the cops have to prove guilt
the defense does not need to prove not guilt

can you follow along now?

I didn't make the initial statement! How fucking retarded are you? The statement was made that he can't do anything to change the rules. That's not true. If a person makes that statement they must prove it.

You fucking Trump supporters have said the exact same shit the entire time he has been campaigning and now President. But all of a sudden you want to say you can't disprove a negative? :uhoh3:

wtf are you talking about?

for the licenses, they are owned by local tv stations not the networks themselves anf thr fcc has jurisdiction on them, the president can not do anything about it. which is prob why trump says they should be pulled, because he cant.

but i also dont think he would, hes making point and you libtards are spazing again

Breitbart, infowars and such wear the political affiliation on their sleeves. Lamestream lickspittle liberal media say they are impartial, and those without their heads up their asses know it too. That is why the viewership of FAKE news is diminishing every time they put up that FAKE NEWS.

View attachment 153988

It's where you dopes get your news. The actual fake news. I can tell what the subject of the day will be here just from a glance at Breitbart or RL. You can try to minimize their importance, but it's clear they influence you far more than the MSM influences libs.
So while I get my news from paper, online media , radio and television, then make my own decisions about what is happening in the world, because I think outside the box and don't tow the liberal line, you ASSUME that I only "glace" at Breitbart? Your lack of intelligence is showing....

Nice try. You're one of the worst offenders. Way, way outside the box.

says the moron who though nbc cared about weinstein issue...

It's been covered at length, dope.

no you made a statement you were lying.

Ok prove if Trump has started the process of changing the process of networks renewing their licenses. The original poster said he hasn't, but they provided no proof. Do you understand that when you make a statement you are supposed to provide proof?

Uh no, if you make a statement that someone isn't doing something, you have to prove it. If you can't prove it don't make the statement. That's pretty straight forward. This isn't about me making a statement and then asking you to prove me wrong. Do you understand that?

god youre dumb, thats called proving a negative. are you 5 years old?

if you say he IS DOING it then you prove the positive.

you know in courts the cops have to prove guilt
the defense does not need to prove not guilt

can you follow along now?

I didn't make the initial statement! How fucking retarded are you? The statement was made that he can't do anything to change the rules. That's not true. If a person makes that statement they must prove it.

You fucking Trump supporters have said the exact same shit the entire time he has been campaigning and now President. But all of a sudden you want to say you can't disprove a negative? :uhoh3:

wtf are you talking about?

for the licenses, they are owned by local tv stations not the networks themselves anf thr fcc has jurisdiction on them, the president can not do anything about it. which is prob why trump says they should be pulled, because he cant.

but i also dont think he would, hes making point and you libtards are spazing again

You don't "think" he will. So you are saying he is full of hot air?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job There was plenty of evidence to convict that crooked vagina, but as we all know the worthless FBI chief wouldn't do anything. So even today, we have a 2 tier system of justice, where people like you dumbass liberals would go to jail for any small violation, yet people like the Clintons can have an intern shot in the back or US Ambassador left to die, and get off scot free. You might as well kneel down and suck both Bill's and Hillary's dicks..

More fake news.
"Crooked Hillary"
Lock her up.

It's funny that the purveyor of fake news is suggesting a network should lose it's liscense.

That isn't news, dumbass. Those are slogans shouted by Trump supporters.

Once again, a libe douche bag is trying to compare things that aren't comparable. That's what they always do when they are wriggling on the hook.

It is comparable and it is you on the hook, dope. You see that slogan came from the erroneous reports regarding Clinton's criminality. The very same erroneous reports you all used time and again right here. Trump used that fake news to rally you idiots. It was very effective.
It isn't comparable, dumbass. Only someone dumber than a brain damaged cockroach would claim it was. Reports about Clinton's criminality are not erroneous. She clearly broke a long list of laws. She sold her office to the highest bidder.

Obviously they were erroneous as she was neither indicted nor tried. You honestly don't get that you were lied to, do you?

thats the lamest response. she was bareky investigated, it was squashed like nbc did to the weinstein story.
you dont get that do ya. lynch and clinton just happen to meet each other and chat because they are such good friends

I think you missed the point.... it is being said that it's "slaver mentality" by the owners. As in, he can take away their rights on a whim. Which I'm sure is just as easy for you to disagree with.

They have no right to take a knee on company time if their employer tells them not to.

They can...they just have to claim they're praying. :lol:

Religious Freedom doncha know.
Nope, they can't.

There actually ARE things your employer can't "make" you do. You know that, right?

And if taken to court and the individual said they were kneeling to pray, guess who would win? :lol:
Public schools stop people from praying all the time, so I assume the employer would win. However, the Muzzie savages always win when they want to afflict everyone with their religion.

It's hard to say how the courts would rule.

However, they aren't praying. Their employer isn't violating their rights in any way by telling them not to disrespect the flag.

Link to individuals stopped from privately praying.

Yes it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with that.

Just wait and see he'll claim he never made such claims about Trump, or that he did not started this thread.

Child, don't you have some patients in your Psychiatry office to see?

How many posts have you made at this point that has nothing to do with Trump's statement?

So let's be blunt, do you not support the Constitution?

we do, you dont. you want people fired and jailed for saying the n word.....dont ever tell me about free speech

Hmmm, no it's not. The fake media has been nailed broadcasting lies so many times I've lost count. They've spewed a long series of nothing burgers, and every time morons like you claimed it was the end of Trump.

Sure. Tell us some more about Beghazi, emails, Clinton murders, Obama's birth cert, being a secret Muslim, Michelle is a tranny, ...etc. It goes on and on and on. None of that shit is or ever was real but you, personally, as well as others have gone on about this shit for years. It's always you dopes who are fooled and you always go back for more.

Did FOX news broadcast any stories about "Clinton murders, Obama's birth cert, being a secret Muslim, Michelle is a tranny?" No. The Benghazi scandal and Clinton emails were majors stories covered by all the media outlets.

We're talking about the media, not what individual Americans have said. Only a douche bag with no facts on his side would try to compare the two things.

Seth Rich?
All of that has been presented as such on this forum.

Media? Like Breitbart, infowars, WND, zero hedge ....et al?

We're talking about the media, not what ignorant turds on this forum post.

None of the sites you listed are mainstream media outlets. Shall we examine what sites like HuffingtonPost, MediaMaters, and other paranoid leftwing sites publish?

So it's only MSM now? Keep moving those goal posts. :laugh:

What people post in this forum isn't news, dumbass. Wether the websites listed are news is up for debate. However, no one using the term "fake news" is talking about Infowars or MediaMatters. They're talking abourt so-called "mainstream, credible" news outlets.

Good luck with that.

Just wait and see he'll claim he never made such claims about Trump, or that he did not started this thread.

How many posts have you made at this point that has nothing to do with Trump's statement?

we do, you dont. you want people fired and jailed for saying the n word.....dont ever tell me about free speech

ummm, you think people should NOT be fired for using the N word at work?

The rule does NOT prevent praying, it prevents praying over the loudspeakers, you moron.

No child, it prevents organized prayer in public schools.

Yes, organized by school officials as is in this case, over the loudspeakers. Students are not prevented from praying, you dumbass.

Funny, I call you a kid, you start calling me a child. How original...

Child, I am just showing you how cool you look! You should be flattered!

It's funny to watch you pivot time after time after time.

I'm still waiting for you to give me a quote from Obama threatening to take away the network licenses of a group for talking ill of him. You've had hours to find one. Is this like the Republican plan for healthcare that took 8 years?

I explained it to you already, moron.

You do know what Barry's admin is?
You do know when president appoint someone to the post, that someone does what president ask him to do. So when he appointed new Chair of the FCC and they try to implement new regulations, such as "fairness doctrine", who's responsible for those regulations?

I'm still waiting on a quote from Obama. Even a tweet will do. Go ahead. Can you give me some kind of time line for when you might have that?

who wanted the fairness doctrine, democrats, who was the top democrat?

any questions?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job There was plenty of evidence to convict that crooked vagina, but as we all know the worthless FBI chief wouldn't do anything. So even today, we have a 2 tier system of justice, where people like you dumbass liberals would go to jail for any small violation, yet people like the Clintons can have an intern shot in the back or US Ambassador left to die, and get off scot free. You might as well kneel down and suck both Bill's and Hillary's dicks..

More fake news.
"Crooked Hillary"
Lock her up.

It's funny that the purveyor of fake news is suggesting a network should lose it's liscense.

Once again, a libe douche bag is trying to compare things that aren't comparable. That's what they always do when they are wriggling on the hook.

It is comparable and it is you on the hook, dope. You see that slogan came from the erroneous reports regarding Clinton's criminality. The very same erroneous reports you all used time and again right here. Trump used that fake news to rally you idiots. It was very effective.
It isn't comparable, dumbass. Only someone dumber than a brain damaged cockroach would claim it was. Reports about Clinton's criminality are not erroneous. She clearly broke a long list of laws. She sold her office to the highest bidder.

Obviously they were erroneous as she was neither indicted nor tried. You honestly don't get that you were lied to, do you?

Who ever claimed she was indicted or tried? However, she sure as hell deserves to be indicted and tried.

Sure. Tell us some more about Beghazi, emails, Clinton murders, Obama's birth cert, being a secret Muslim, Michelle is a tranny, ...etc. It goes on and on and on. None of that shit is or ever was real but you, personally, as well as others have gone on about this shit for years. It's always you dopes who are fooled and you always go back for more.

Did FOX news broadcast any stories about "Clinton murders, Obama's birth cert, being a secret Muslim, Michelle is a tranny?" No. The Benghazi scandal and Clinton emails were majors stories covered by all the media outlets.

We're talking about the media, not what individual Americans have said. Only a douche bag with no facts on his side would try to compare the two things.

Seth Rich?
All of that has been presented as such on this forum.

Media? Like Breitbart, infowars, WND, zero hedge ....et al?

We're talking about the media, not what ignorant turds on this forum post.

None of the sites you listed are mainstream media outlets. Shall we examine what sites like HuffingtonPost, MediaMaters, and other paranoid leftwing sites publish?

So it's only MSM now? Keep moving those goal posts. :laugh:

What people post in this forum isn't news, dumbass. Wether the websites listed are news is up for debate. However, no one using the term "fake news" is talking about Infowars or MediaMatters. They're talking abourt so-called "mainstream, credible" news outlets.
Maybe pass your profound truth to the White House, which gave InfoWars a press pass. Embarrassing, huh?

Good luck with that.

ummm, you think people should NOT be fired for using the N word at work?

well if the first admendment covers the workplace like the naacp says it does with the nfl its covered, isnt it?

Trump raises a thoughtful and legitimate question. The airwaves belong to the public and there are FCC rules regarding their use. And some licensees such as CNN and MSNBC consistently broadcast hoaxes or "fake news" as Trump has labeled them.

Here is the relevant law regarding broadcast hoaxes.

§ 73.1217 Broadcast hoaxes.
No licensee or permittee of any broadcast station shall broadcast false information concerning a crime or a catastrophe if:

(a) The licensee knows this information is false;

(b) It is forseeable that broadcast of the information will cause substantial public harm, and

(c) Broadcast of the information does in fact directly cause substantial public harm.

Any programming accompanied by a disclaimer will be presumed not to pose foreseeable harm if the disclaimer clearly characterizes the program as a fiction and is presented in a way that is reasonable under the circumstances.

So what it basically comes down to is whether or not any of their multitude of broadcast hoaxes have ever directly caused substantial public harm. I agree with Trump that this needs to be looked into. For instance, they could investigate the possibility that any of these Milwaukee riots or the unprecedented terrorist attacks at the inauguration were incited by their fake news stories.

Fake news as TRUMP labels them. Therein lies the problem.

The main thing is intent, knowingly broadcasting false info about a crime or disaster. There is a lot of sloppy fact checking going on but that is not a crime.

The only example I can think of that fulfills some of the criteria in an MSN story is Fox's Seth Rich one, it was on a crime, knowingly false and caused harm to the family but even that probably wouldn't fly.

Those types of laws usually have very high bars like free speech laws and for good reason. They could easily be used to silence them.

The other thing is network broadcasting is now only a small part of the media...much of the false news comes on the largely unregulated internet.

The best protection in this info age is to teach people critical thinking.
I saw that report on Seth Rich. I didn't see anything in it that was demonstrably false.

If you did I'd certainly like you to show us the part that was demonstrably false.
This article offers a good analysis on the many false claims including attributing things to people they did not say. They are facing multiple lawsuits over this mess.

No Apology, No Explanation: Fox News And The Seth Rich Story
Actually it was 1 allegedly false claim and the story was retracted very soon thereafter. And the claim is not demonstrably false.
The article was May 16, it wasnt retracted until the 23rd, not very quickly.

The claim is demonstratably false on multiple levels starting with using false quotes that they even conceded were false.

In a three-way taped conversation that took place a few hours after the Rich story ran, Butowsky and Zimmerman conceded Wheeler had never said what her story claimed.​

And that is just one item. Compare that to Dan Rather who in his haste to smear Bush committed what used to be a major journalistic faux pas - not checking his facts or verifying authenticity. A public apology was issued, and Rather eventually stepped down. Fox has issued no apology and no one lost their jobs.
A week is VERY quick and to compare what Rather did to what this Zimmerman girl did is just ridiculous.

As far as apologies... that's simply not possible. They cannot talk about it because it's in court.

More fake news.
"Crooked Hillary"
Lock her up.

Who ever claimed she was indicted or tried? However, she sure as hell deserves to be indicted and tried.
Yes, screw the law, what we FEEL is illegal is what matters. ;)

Good luck with that.

That is one of the dumbest fucking challenges to free speech I've ever heard. Literally the most fucking retarded statements I have ever seen. There are some real fucking idiots on this forum, many of whom are cockroaches in the Flamezone that would not even say something that moronic.

You think people should be allowed to use the "n" word at work? That it violates their free speech?

And they can’t actually stop someone from praying...they simply don’t allow teacher led public prayer.
which is fine

Lewdog still doesn't get it.

Hey, how about you go find that quote from Obama, then come back and attempt to ridicule me all you want. :dunno:

Where have I ever said there was Barry's quote saying that, cretin? Find it...

From the first reply to you (post 343), it was always Barry's admin.

It was stated that Obama did the same Trump is doing now. Yet you have yet to provide a single shred of evidence quoting Obama threatening to take any media outlets license. None. Zilch. Nada.

he had his minions push the fairness doctrine, which is worse

No child, it prevents organized prayer in public schools.

Yes, organized by school officials as is in this case, over the loudspeakers. Students are not prevented from praying, you dumbass.

Funny, I call you a kid, you start calling me a child. How original...

Child, I am just showing you how cool you look! You should be flattered!

It's funny to watch you pivot time after time after time.

I'm still waiting for you to give me a quote from Obama threatening to take away the network licenses of a group for talking ill of him. You've had hours to find one. Is this like the Republican plan for healthcare that took 8 years?

I explained it to you already, moron.

You do know what Barry's admin is?
You do know when president appoint someone to the post, that someone does what president ask him to do. So when he appointed new Chair of the FCC and they try to implement new regulations, such as "fairness doctrine", who's responsible for those regulations?

I'm still waiting on a quote from Obama. Even a tweet will do. Go ahead. Can you give me some kind of time line for when you might have that?

who wanted the fairness doctrine, democrats, who was the top democrat?

any questions?

Just because people are in the same party doesn't mean they agree on all issues. Seriously have you been in a coma the last 6 months? Did all the Republicans vote for the repeal and replace plans?

Forum List

Back