Trump's "Nomination" (Concession to Hillary) Speech This Thursday...

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=0

Hillary has a 76% chance of getting the win in November...but not before several debates where she calmly entices Bozo the Clown into endless foaming rages and soundbites for her commercial campaigns in key states. By then it'll be around 86% chance of winning....maybe even 96%. And what's the most shocking is, the GOP leaders know this to the core of their bone marrow. ie: they are throwing this year's election.

A friend of mine even postulated that because of their choices in 2008 & 2012, they also threw those elections too. One wonders how the democrat-raised Dick Cheney's influence is really directing the republican party? The king of all moles and his cohorts may have fatally infected the GOP decades ago..

So, don't forget to tune into Trump's Thursday concession...er..I mean "nomination" speech. It's like having a funeral 3 1/2 months before the person actually died.

Keep dreaming
What dreaming? The poll in the OP link says Hillary has a 76% chance of winning, BEFORE Trump loses his shit like he did in the primaries, over and over and over and over....providing Hillary's camp with endless damning soundbites to kill not only Trump's chances, but other GOP Congressional hopefuls as well. Hillary's plan is to remain calm and provoke Trump in debates. And he will oblige her without thinking. Everyone knows this.

Reality is. Read the link in the OP. Unless you think Hillary will hold back on Trump's rabid comments and not use them as commercials in key states?

Keep dreaming
What dreaming? The poll in the OP link says Hillary has a 76% chance of winning, BEFORE Trump loses his shit like he did in the primaries, over and over and over and over....providing Hillary's camp with endless damning soundbites to kill not only Trump's chances, but other GOP Congressional hopefuls as well. Hillary's plan is to remain calm and provoke Trump in debates. And he will oblige her without thinking. Everyone knows this.

Reality is. Read the link in the OP. Unless you think Hillary will hold back on Trump's rabid comments and not use them as commercials in key states?

OMG we should end it now...the New York times has spoken.......psyche!!!!!

Trump doesn't have 1. women, 2. Hispanics, 3. Blacks. Even less so by the time Hillary is finished with him by November. So the math says the NY times poll is pretty much dead on. And I'm not a big fan of the NYT...

If you thought Trump's mouth got him into trouble in the early debates with men, just watch what Hillary provokes him into saying....OMG...there's your "OMG"

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=0

Hillary has a 76% chance of getting the win in November...but not before several debates where she calmly entices Bozo the Clown into endless foaming rages and soundbites for her commercial campaigns in key states. By then it'll be around 86% chance of winning....maybe even 96%. And what's the most shocking is, the GOP leaders know this to the core of their bone marrow. ie: they are throwing this year's election.

A friend of mine even postulated that because of their choices in 2008 & 2012, they also threw those elections too. One wonders how the democrat-raised Dick Cheney's influence is really directing the republican party? The king of all moles and his cohorts may have fatally infected the GOP decades ago..

So, don't forget to tune into Trump's Thursday concession...er..I mean "nomination" speech. It's like having a funeral 3 1/2 months before the person actually died.
One thing you can count on about Silhouette's 'predictions' is that they will be wrong.

Trump doesn't have 1. women, 2. Hispanics, 3. Blacks. Even less so by the time Hillary is finished with him by November. So the math says the NY times poll is pretty much dead on. And I'm not a big fan of the NYT...

If you thought Trump's mouth got him into trouble in the early debates with men, just watch what Hillary provokes him into saying....OMG...there's your "OMG"

It's early he's in a dead heat.......let's wait a bit

Blacks...will they come out?
Women.......well see

Hispanics......well see...but he is not doing that bad compared to non bush republicans

Our choice this time around is between a D posing as an R and a lying, corrupt, slimeball progressive.

We're screwed either way.

I'd like Trump to win if for no other reason than to see the beast's face when he does.

Our choice this time around is between a D posing as an R and a lying, corrupt, slimeball progressive.

I'd like Trump to win if for no other reason than to see the beast's face when he does.
Which is why Trump can't get the nomination. It's suicide for the GOP. They are literally committing suicide.

I will listen to Trump's concession speech on Thursday, which will end, "I resign and am out. Mike, you are up."

Idiotic. Hellary best worry first about staying out of prison, then about having a security clearance, then about getting nominated, then about Obama declaring martial law (no election). No chance of being elected President in honest elections.

Idiotic. Hellary best worry first about staying out of prison, then about having a security clearance, then about getting nominated, then about Obama declaring martial law (no election). No chance of being elected President in honest elections.

omg, she isn't going to prison, they are not going to revoke her security clearance, obama is not going to declare martial law.

When are you guys going to get it? Nothing sticks to slime.

smh

We should be seeing a big jump in the polls for Trump in the middle of the convention with hour after hour of praise for the nominee and also only few weeks after the release of the FBI report on Clinton. However, in the most populous battleground states of Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina, Clinton is still on top with only a small uptick for Trump.

Next week is the Democratic Convention which promises at lot less drama than the Republican convention but a lot more support for the nominee.

No doubt about it. The White House is Hillary's to lose.

There are still more Americans then democrats
Let's break down the math.

Trump is weak with

1. Women
2. Hispanics
3. Blacks
4. A large portion of his own party

Exactly how does that render into a victory for Trump this Fall?

We should be seeing a big jump in the polls for Trump in the middle of the convention with hour after hour of praise for the nominee and also only few weeks after the release of the FBI report on Clinton. However, in the most populous battleground states of Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina, Clinton is still on top with only a small uptick for Trump.
1. Nobody gives a flying fig about Clinton & Benghazi or Clinton's emails. Real voters care about real matters near to them.
2. I wonder about the "praise" of Kasich not showing for the convention...along with scores of other high-ranking GOP officials. The actions speak louder than words. And to that, Trump has been getting slapped in the face every hour of the convention. it's not like the viewing public is unaware that most of their party is a no-show in protest of Donald Trump himself.

Which is why Trump can't get the nomination. It's suicide for the GOP. They are literally committing suicide.

Too late, he's the pick.

Maybe the beast will have a stroke or something.

Forum List

Back