Trump's people won't defend him

By asking (actually demanding) that an investigation be "Announced" about his main political rival IS something for himself. And then dangling the carrot to get it. The fact that he got caught doing it very quickly doesn't change the fact that the demand was made. Then he tried to cover it up. Nixon was going to be Impeached for doing less and had the sense to resign for the good of the Nation. Rump doesn't care about what's good for the Nation. He only cares about what he believes is good for Rump and the Nation be damned.

Uh, no one testified about that. Yu need to read the transcript.

You are the King of Hyperbole.

Uh, yes, someone did.

Sondland: Trump only wanted Ukraine to announce investigation into Biden, not start real inquiry

Hearsay doesn't count. Try again

This isn't hearsay.

“I never heard anyone say that the investigations had to start, or had to be completed. The only thing I heard from Mr. Giuliani or otherwise, was that they had to be announced [publicly] in some form and that form kept changing.”

If it isn't hearsay, provide a link.

The red text is by definition hearsay because Sondland never heard Trump say it!

That would be like me testifying that you told me that Bulldog sucks donkey dicks! That is not me saying Bulldog sucks donkey dicks, but that YOU said that Bulldog sucks donkey dicks.

I have no proof that Bulldog sucks donkey dicks. Unless you testify the Bulldog does in fact suck donkey dicks, nothing can be proven by what I heard.

But does BULLDOG swallow? :dunno:

During the entire sham by the house Communists, only one fact witness was called, which was Mr. Vindman. And Vindman testified under oath he never saw a demand to Ukraine or any criminal acts.

You must have a really great crystal ball

the fact is trump needs no defense

your side has the burden of proof

McConnell already said proof doesn't matter. The fix is in. The right should be proud that your party openly laughs at the thought that you might show some integrity. Everybody knows you have no integrity to show.

Proof of what? You Stalinists charged him with nothing. This entire farce is meant to interfere with the 2020 election, it has no other purpose. It's not an impeachment, just election tampering.

Don't sweat it. The Senate already said they intend to ignore the oath they ill take to give a fair trial. Nothing will be fair about it. You win that part. The country and integrity loses. Isn't that what you hoped for?
The democrat lynch mob is not entitled to a fair trial

that honor belongs to the defendant

Trump will forever be marked with not only being impeached, but even worse, the unethical behavior of his followers to cheat his way out of any responsibility. History won't be kind to him or his enablers.
Sure

The hysterical trump haters will carry the totally partisan impeachment vote in the House as their battle flag for the next 5 years and beyond

We expect that

McConnell already said proof doesn't matter. The fix is in. The right should be proud that your party openly laughs at the thought that you might show some integrity. Everybody knows you have no integrity to show.

Proof of what? You Stalinists charged him with nothing. This entire farce is meant to interfere with the 2020 election, it has no other purpose. It's not an impeachment, just election tampering.
I am a trump supporter

Yep, and BULLDOG is a Stalinist traitor supporting election tampering.

Oh I see. Your Diety Rump does that and then you deflect by claiming everyone else does it and he's innocent. Is that more of "Hey, look over there"?
We have evidence that hillary was a russian dupe but there is none against trump that is credible

I am a trump supporter

Oh I see. Your Diety Rump does that and then you deflect by claiming everyone else does it and he's innocent. Is that more of "Hey, look over there"?

What? What is your allegation, traitor? You hate the president almost as much as you hate America, but you can't manage to articulate why...

Don't sweat it. The Senate already said they intend to ignore the oath they ill take to give a fair trial. Nothing will be fair about it. You win that part. The country and integrity loses. Isn't that what you hoped for?

Trump will forever be marked with not only being impeached, but even worse, the unethical behavior of his followers to cheat his way out of any responsibility. History won't be kind to him or his enablers.

Not unless you Communists stop obstructing congress and send your abuse of power to the Senate, so the grown ups can dispose of it as the turd it is.

Not unless you Communists stop obstructing congress and send your abuse of power to the Senate, so the grown ups can dispose of it as the turd it is.
True

I think pelosi will be pressured to send the articles to the senate next week

But till she does trump is not impeached yet

Uh, no one testified about that. Yu need to read the transcript.

You are the King of Hyperbole.

Uh, yes, someone did.

Sondland: Trump only wanted Ukraine to announce investigation into Biden, not start real inquiry

Hearsay doesn't count. Try again

This isn't hearsay.

“I never heard anyone say that the investigations had to start, or had to be completed. The only thing I heard from Mr. Giuliani or otherwise, was that they had to be announced [publicly] in some form and that form kept changing.”

If it isn't hearsay, provide a link.

The red text is by definition hearsay because Sondland never heard Trump say it!

That would be like me testifying that you told me that Bulldog sucks donkey dicks! That is not me saying Bulldog sucks donkey dicks, but that YOU said that Bulldog sucks donkey dicks.

I have no proof that Bulldog sucks donkey dicks. Unless you testify the Bulldog does in fact suck donkey dicks, nothing can be proven by what I heard.

But does BULLDOG swallow? :dunno:

During the entire sham by the house Communists, only one fact witness was called, which was Mr. Vindman. And Vindman testified under oath he never saw a demand to Ukraine or any criminal acts.
Vindman is a damn liar.

I am a trump supporter

What? What is your allegation, traitor? You hate the president almost as much as you hate America, but you can't manage to articulate why...
His teevee told him to.

True

They re not in session until January.

Sure

The hysterical trump haters will carry the totally partisan impeachment vote in the House as their battle flag for the next 5 years and beyond

We expect that

And your party could prevent that with just a little bit of integrity. Oh well. We all know that's not going to happen.

Sure

We expect that

And your party could prevent that with just a little bit of integrity. Oh well. We all know that's not going to happen.
You keep waving around the I-word -- as if it has any meaning coming from leftists.

True

They re not in session until January.
Check

Sure

We expect that

The trump witch hunt has no integrity

It does not matter. Trump's staff could testify Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue, provide documentary evidence (photos of the crime scene with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was for...), and the Monkey Jim Jordan and his band of screeching simians would pound the table and argue about process, then not one of them would vote to impeach.

Nor would the Republicans in the Senate convict.

McConnell: 'I'm Not Impartial' About Impeachment

Once again, no crimes committed so no witnesses needed.
This is purely a political trial; NOT A CRIMINAL TRIAL!

:blues:

It's the same thing as a CEO being called in front of the Board. No crimes need be done. But job performance and Company Policy comes to play. And yes, in a Corporate Business, there is quite a bit of Politics involved in who gets hired and who gets fired. Rump is being called in front of the Board. And he's losing fast these days. And the harder you and yours tries to cover for him, the deeper you and yours gets. Moderates are starting to speak out. Moderates normally don't care one way or another who is or who isn't President but this time around, Moderates are getting involved. And that scares the living crap out of The Criminal In Charge and his merry band of criminals. So keep spouting off and the more Moderates will get involved.

Independents dont want this charade. More and more going to Trump every day. Your stupidity is noted and expected. Trump will roll to re-election and you will cry some more. Enjoy.

Except, in the new Polls yesterday, the Impeachment support went back to 52% versus 36% against. What that means is, the 36% is the Party of the Rump fanatical member supporters. The Moderates want the Impeachment but don't really support the Senate Trial. Sounds like Nancy is making headway by not presenting it to the Senate. Moderates are speaking loudly and that is the largest voting stock. November is coming and it appears that the Dems are going to present a Moderate as a Candidate, either Biden or Mayor Pete. Either one kicks Rumps ass.

You have a very Merry Christmas, Comrade.

Mayor Pete couldn't even win his home state of Indiana, dumbass!

And Rump has to move to Florida in order to have a chance of pulling a "Home State"? And even then, he may not there either. Ok, people, nothing to see here, move on.

I am a trump supporter

First of all, I don't hate Rump. I think he needs to go back to his own devices where he belongs. He ain't no Lee Ioccca. As for hating America, I paid my dues. Many more than you and I am not finished paying them. You seem to believe that a stupid, unimportant Message Base is actually meaningful and that's how you should pay your dues. I am getting ready to stick up for my neighbors over some real nasty treatment by the land management where they have ZERO money for legal fees. I don't have much but I have more than they have and it's my duty to come to their defense. What have YOU done in the past and what are YOU doing for America right now.

And Rump just needs to do what is good for America and just leave, just like Nixon did and I voted for Nixon twice even with Watergate hanging over his head. But when it was time for Nixon to leave, He knew it and so did we.

First of all, I don't hate Rump. I think he needs to go back to his own devices where he belongs.

He belongs in the White House. I agree that he needs to go back through reelection, and he most certainly will

He ain't no Lee Ioccca. As for hating America, I paid my dues. Many more than you and I am not finished paying them.

You fed from the public trough for 20 years. I'd guess you got a HELL of a lot more out of the arrangement than America did.

You seem to believe that a stupid, unimportant Message Base is actually meaningful and that's how you should pay your dues. I am getting ready to stick up for my neighbors over some real nasty treatment by the land management where they have ZERO money for legal fees.

There are many pro-bono legal services. Having a carer E3 represent them may not be the wisest of moves

I don't have much but I have more than they have and it's my duty to come to their defense. What have YOU done in the past and what are YOU doing for America right now.

And Rump just needs to do what is good for America and just leave, just like Nixon did and I voted for Nixon twice even with Watergate hanging over his head. But when it was time for Nixon to leave, He knew it and so did we.

President Trump is the best thing to happen to America in the last hundred years, on every objective level. So he IS doing what is good for America by serving another 4 years.

BTW, Watergate was not concocted until after the 1972 election, so if you voted for Nixon, it was before that nonsense started. If you voted for Nixon, you're well into your 80's.

First of all, I don't hate Rump. I think he needs to go back to his own devices where he belongs.

He belongs in the White House. I agree that he needs to go back through reelection, and he most certainly will

He ain't no Lee Ioccca. As for hating America, I paid my dues. Many more than you and I am not finished paying them.

You fed from the public trough for 20 years. I'd guess you got a HELL of a lot more out of the arrangement than America did.

You seem to believe that a stupid, unimportant Message Base is actually meaningful and that's how you should pay your dues. I am getting ready to stick up for my neighbors over some real nasty treatment by the land management where they have ZERO money for legal fees.

There are many pro-bono legal services. Having a carer E3 represent them may not be the wisest of moves

I don't have much but I have more than they have and it's my duty to come to their defense. What have YOU done in the past and what are YOU doing for America right now.

President Trump is the best thing to happen to America in the last hundred years, on every objective level. So he IS doing what is good for America by serving another 4 years.

BTW, Watergate was not concocted until after the 1972 election, so if you voted for Nixon, it was before that nonsense started. If you voted for Nixon, you're well into your 80's.

You need to recheck your math. I voted in that election, and I'm still far from my 80's

It does not matter. Trump's staff could testify Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue, provide documentary evidence (photos of the crime scene with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was for...), and the Monkey Jim Jordan and his band of screeching simians would pound the table and argue about process, then not one of them would vote to impeach.

It's the same thing as a CEO being called in front of the Board. No crimes need be done. But job performance and Company Policy comes to play. And yes, in a Corporate Business, there is quite a bit of Politics involved in who gets hired and who gets fired. Rump is being called in front of the Board. And he's losing fast these days. And the harder you and yours tries to cover for him, the deeper you and yours gets. Moderates are starting to speak out. Moderates normally don't care one way or another who is or who isn't President but this time around, Moderates are getting involved. And that scares the living crap out of The Criminal In Charge and his merry band of criminals. So keep spouting off and the more Moderates will get involved.

Independents dont want this charade. More and more going to Trump every day. Your stupidity is noted and expected. Trump will roll to re-election and you will cry some more. Enjoy.

Except, in the new Polls yesterday, the Impeachment support went back to 52% versus 36% against. What that means is, the 36% is the Party of the Rump fanatical member supporters. The Moderates want the Impeachment but don't really support the Senate Trial. Sounds like Nancy is making headway by not presenting it to the Senate. Moderates are speaking loudly and that is the largest voting stock. November is coming and it appears that the Dems are going to present a Moderate as a Candidate, either Biden or Mayor Pete. Either one kicks Rumps ass.

Nice lie with no support there. Typical of you moron. There isn’t no support for this outsider you Dim media bubble. Quinnipiac has impeachment LOSING support daily. Put up or STFU here boy, when Trump gets re-elected, you are gone for good. Never to darken the doorway here again.

Wrong, stupid. I voted for Nixon in 1968 and 1972. People in their early 70s were able to vote for Nixon twice. To be exact, if a person is 72, they could have voted twice for Nixon.

And you are wrong. The investigation for watergate started before the 1972 Election. It started in ernest in 1971 and lasted over 2 years because of the court battles. Nixon played many of the same fun and games that Rump is playing and drug it out in the courts where he blocked information and refused allowing his staff to go in front of Congress. The Supreme Court, after more than 2 years, finally told Nixon to go pound sand on all counts. At that point, things went south very quickly.

What that tells me is, Rump is breaking the law over and over again but he's willing to drag the nation through the mud instead of adhering to the laws and previous court rulings. But it would take more than 2 years of obstruction in the courts before the Supreme Court would tell Rump to go pound sand. In the meantime, Rump is banking that he can get enough Justices into the Supreme Court to get a different ruling. Not on Chief Roberts watch.

Nice lie with no support there. Typical of you moron. There isn’t no support for this outsider you Dim media bubble. Quinnipiac has impeachment LOSING support daily. Put up or STFU here boy, when Trump gets re-elected, you are gone for good. Never to darken the doorway here again.

I can always tell when I hit a home run. It's when all you have left is insults. It's not going to be a good year for you. Suck it up.

Forum List

Back