Trump's people won't defend him

Independents dont want this charade. More and more going to Trump every day. Your stupidity is noted and expected. Trump will roll to re-election and you will cry some more. Enjoy.

Except, in the new Polls yesterday, the Impeachment support went back to 52% versus 36% against. What that means is, the 36% is the Party of the Rump fanatical member supporters. The Moderates want the Impeachment but don't really support the Senate Trial. Sounds like Nancy is making headway by not presenting it to the Senate. Moderates are speaking loudly and that is the largest voting stock. November is coming and it appears that the Dems are going to present a Moderate as a Candidate, either Biden or Mayor Pete. Either one kicks Rumps ass.

You have a very Merry Christmas, Comrade.

Nice lie with no support there. Typical of you moron. There isn’t no support for this outsider you Dim media bubble. Quinnipiac has impeachment LOSING support daily. Put up or STFU here boy, when Trump gets re-elected, you are gone for good. Never to darken the doorway here again.

I can always tell when I hit a home run. It's when all you have left is insults. It's not going to be a good year for you. Suck it up.

Poor illiterate retard. Go back to flying your sign moron. Facts hurt your pea brain. Noting your utter cowardice and running away from your own statements. When Trump wins, leave. And let the door split you in two on the way out. Get out of grade school before talking again idiot.

Standard the Party of the Rump response. Insult, Rump will win, insult some more.

That's far more than your ignorance deserves.

McConnell has to prevent any testimony in the impeachment trial, because Trump's people don't want to try to defend him in sworn testimony. It was easy for them to not appear before the house investigation because Trump didn't want them to testify, but he wants his people to stand up and vigorously defend him in the trial. Those potential witnesses are still afraid of being caught in lies, or not being energetic enough in their defense of Trump. It's just too much of a chance for them to take. McConnell has to either prevent everybody from testifying, or try to explain why Trump's people are a no show.

Sounds like more bullshit facts, that aren’t facts. Keep trying to say they came from a verified source, to continue the smear campaign. He doesn’t need defending. He hadn’t been charged with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does not matter. Trump's staff could testify Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue, provide documentary evidence (photos of the crime scene with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was for...), and the Monkey Jim Jordan and his band of screeching simians would pound the table and argue about process, then not one of them would vote to impeach.

Nor would the Republicans in the Senate convict.

McConnell: 'I'm Not Impartial' About Impeachment

But he didn’t, and that’s an ridiculous example.

Trump's people? You mean the people of the United States of America? The President doesn't need a defense. The burden of proof is on the do nothing democrat congress which seems reluctant to go through the procedure they started.

Trump wants people to argue for him. It's an ego thing.

Yeah sure, clearing your name when be accused of bullshit is an ego thing. You just like to hear yourself talk.

I wonder what are these poor souls do when President Trump is re elected....as he will be!
If they are mentally sick now....can you imagine how will they be when President Trump is re-elected? :04:

As you said...they are mentally ill.
I know exactly what they will do whether he is re-elected or not.

Never forget they are crazed NEVER TRUMPERS.......by ANY means necessary.

I'm just wondering what Trumpsters will do the day after?

Laugh at the retard losers.

Trump's people? You mean the people of the United States of America? The President doesn't need a defense. The burden of proof is on the do nothing democrat congress which seems reluctant to go through the procedure they started.

They have been arguing for him just fine, loudly and even viciously. They just have not been testifying in his defense. I think they are all scared of going to jail if they testify.

They wouldn’t have to be concerned about perjury. The dims did that throughout the whole hearing. No repercussions there?

It does not matter. Trump's staff could testify Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue, provide documentary evidence (photos of the crime scene with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was for...), and the Monkey Jim Jordan and his band of screeching simians would pound the table and argue about process, then not one of them would vote to impeach.

Well, Gym Jordan already has shown he will look the other way when pedophiles assault his wrestlers....of course, he will look the other way at any crimes by fat donnie.

Argue for him? The situation is beyond ego. Democrats started it but they seem reluctant to go through with it. Nancy won't even face a friendly media.

With Trump, nothing is beyond his ego. Why do you think it is unreasonable for Pelosi to ask for a fair trial?

She has nothing to do with the senate. She would know what was fair, if it bit her in her old wrinkled ass.

The people with TDS are getting sicker and sicker.....they are losing their minds in our very presence.

Sad thing.
TDS...trump defense syndrome....also known at 5th Ave Syndrome. It will be really funny when it's someone that CRC trumpanzees care about (if they care about anyone) gets hurt in some way by their orange chosen one.

Well, Gym Jordan already has shown he will look the other way when pedophiles assault his wrestlers....of course, he will look the other way at any crimes by fat donnie.

Yeah, how is that intentional distraction story going? Last I checked, there were no substantiated claims that he knew anything.

You just don't lie it because he is a pit bull gnawing your impeachment leg off!

McConnell has to prevent any testimony in the impeachment trial, because Trump's people don't want to try to defend him in sworn testimony. It was easy for them to not appear before the house investigation because Trump didn't want them to testify, but he wants his people to stand up and vigorously defend him in the trial. Those potential witnesses are still afraid of being caught in lies, or not being energetic enough in their defense of Trump. It's just too much of a chance for them to take. McConnell has to either prevent everybody from testifying, or try to explain why Trump's people are a no show.
Can Schiff prove he's not a pedophile?
If he were, Gym Jordan and most CRCs would support him wholeheartedly.

I wonder what are these poor souls do when President Trump is re elected....as he will be!

If they are mentally sick now....can you imagine how will they be when President Trump is re-elected? :04:
So you believe the Russian election fix is in.

When are you libtards going to drop the stupid "Russia, Russia, Russia!" bullshit that you cannot prove and has been disproved every which way it can?

I love to watch the libtard media referring to interference by the KGB when that hasn't existed for decades know.

When are you libtards going to drop the stupid "Russia, Russia, Russia!" bullshit that you cannot prove and has been disproved every which way it can?

I love to watch the libtard media referring to interference by the KGB when that hasn't existed for decades know.

In their illness ....in their feverish minds.....they will never drop it....

that's why everybody knows Libtards are sick .....sick in their one grey cell minds!

I know someone who can help you with that.

His name is Robert Mueller.

You'll love him.

Yeah, how is that intentional distraction story going? Last I checked, there were no substantiated claims that he knew anything.

You just don't lie it because he is a pit bull gnawing your impeachment leg off!
More Ohio State wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about sexual abuse

Congressman accused of knowing about abuse

Former OSU wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about Richard Strauss' sexual abuse

GOP's Jim Jordan Crisis Grows as Seven Wrestlers Now Say He is Lying

Just a few....and....if you were ever really a teacher, you'd know about the requirements to report suspected sexual abuse as a Mandatory Reporter.

Maybe someday when Russia and its troll farms stop interfering in our elections. But I'm sure you have no problem with Russia getting their paws all over our elections. So much for you supporting America over Mother Russia.

More Ohio State wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about sexual abuse

Congressman accused of knowing about abuse

Former OSU wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about Richard Strauss' sexual abuse

GOP's Jim Jordan Crisis Grows as Seven Wrestlers Now Say He is Lying

Just a few....and....if you were ever really a teacher, you'd know about the requirements to report suspected sexual abuse as a Mandatory Reporter.

So you still have no proof that he know anything? That's really pathetic!

Let me know when he is charged with a criminal act, dumbass!

Maybe someday when Russia and its troll farms stop interfering in our elections. But I'm sure you have no problem with Russia getting their paws all over our elections. So much for you supporting America over Mother Russia.

How many votes did Russia change?

Next ridiculous libtard outrage based on pure fantasy please!

Forum List

Back