🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Poll Spike Erroneous

The way things are going, Hillary will have a complete physical or mental breakdown before the election, so the polls aren't what matter now.
What should matter is, why Trump is hiding his medical reports and tax returns?

I am not sure why you're obsessing over his tax returns. So far, the Obama IRS has approved of his previous returns, which they seem to regularly audit.

Instead, you should look at Jill Stein's platform and realize SHE is who you should vote for. Jill not Hill!

Mrs. Clinton is too unhealthy to run for President, and if she gets elected, she might not even survive her first term.

Hahahaha....if she was able to withstand a whole day of grueling questioning from the conservative Benghazi Nazi squad, I'm sure being president will be easy as pie. On the other hand, Trump would probably explode the first day when Congress turns down his request for a Quadrillion dollar beautiful wall.
How is facing a panel for 11 hours grueling when every one of her answers were" I don't remember,I can't recall, No one told me, I didn't know, I handed over all my work E-mails, Nothing was classified?' Flicking imaginary dandruff off her shoulder to simulate flicking off their questions. Sitting there with a smarmy, smug grin on her wrinkled mug to mock those who would dare question the Crown Princess. She is the most prolific lying piece of scum in the history of US politics and the Liberal Progressive pukes swoon in ecstasy every time she farts.

Mrs. Clinton is too unhealthy to run for President, and if she gets elected, she might not even survive her first term.

Hahahaha....if she was able to withstand a whole day of grueling questioning from the conservative Benghazi Nazi squad, I'm sure being president will be easy as pie. On the other hand, Trump would probably explode the first day when Congress turns down his request for a Quadrillion dollar beautiful wall.
How is facing a panel for 11 hours grueling when every one of her answers were" I don't remember,I can't recall, No one told me, I didn't know, I handed over all my work E-mails, Nothing was classified?'

You must have watched the Republican revised video of the grueling hearing. And now you're beginning to sound like Zoombot. Here....listen to this, so you can quit making flagrant erroneous claims.

Hillary Clinton Testimony House Select Committee | Video | C-SPAN.org

Flicking imaginary dandruff off her shoulder to simulate flicking off their questions. Sitting there with a smarmy, smug grin on her wrinkled mug to mock those who would dare question the Crown Princess. She is the most prolific lying piece of scum in the history of US politics and the Liberal Progressive pukes swoon in ecstasy every time she farts.

You're just fucking jealous because the ignorant Republican congressmen thought they were going to have a victory and send Hillary to prison....and they came off looking like idiots. Yep, she was able to withstand their attacks and erroneous assumptions and stayed calm, cool and collected....something that your candidate is unable to do.

How is facing a panel for 11 hours grueling when every one of her answers were" I don't remember,I can't recall, No one told me, I didn't know, I handed over all my work E-mails, Nothing was classified?'

You must have watched the Republican revised video of the grueling hearing. And now you're beginning to sound like Zoombot. Here....listen to this, so you can quit making flagrant erroneous claims.

Flicking imaginary dandruff off her shoulder to simulate flicking off their questions. Sitting there with a smarmy, smug grin on her wrinkled mug to mock those who would dare question the Crown Princess. She is the most prolific lying piece of scum in the history of US politics and the Liberal Progressive pukes swoon in ecstasy every time she farts.

You're just fucking jealous because the ignorant Republican congressmen thought they were going to have a victory and send Hillary to prison....and they came off looking like idiots. Yep, she was able to withstand their attacks and erroneous assumptions and stayed calm, cool and collected....something that your candidate is unable to do.
Easy for her when she has 26 shysters panting at her feet to tell her what to say. On her own she would buckle like a piss hard on.

Easy for her when she has 26 shysters panting at her feet to tell her what to say. On her own she would buckle like a piss hard on.

I think you're confusing Trump for Hillary. Hillary can out speak Trump any day. She will decimate him at the first debate. Trump has to have his speeches written for him because when he doesn't use scripted speeches he sounds like a 3rd grader. And still, even when scripted, the idiot can't remember what he said yesterday.

So sorry for you that you have to support a nincompoop like Trump.

The way things are going, Hillary will have a complete physical or mental breakdown before the election, so the polls aren't what matter now.

He said he'd release his returns as soon as Hillary releases the emails and her medical records. LOL He cornered her again
He didn't corner her...

He showed himself to be a con artist, hypocrite, and liar.

Why would it be ok for him to release his tax records while under audit, if she released her medical records blah blah blah, but NOT ok to do so with his tax records, if she didn't release them?

It's either ok or not ok, to release his tax returns during an audit...which is it Donny Boy?

He said he'd release his returns as soon as Hillary releases the emails and her medical records. LOL He cornered her again
He didn't corner her...

Why would it be ok for him to release his tax records while under audit, if she released her medical records blah blah blah, but NOT ok to do so with his tax records, if she didn't release them.

It's either ok or not ok, to release his tax returns during an audit...which is it Donny Boy?

Meh, considering you're an idiot that means little. Oh and you have some Cankle shit on your nose

He didn't corner her...

Why would it be ok for him to release his tax records while under audit, if she released her medical records blah blah blah, but NOT ok to do so with his tax records, if she didn't release them?

Cause he's the biggest liar.

His supporters don't care if he's donated money to Russia, if he has cheated on his taxes or if he is a blowhard when it comes to how rich he is, so what has he got to lose? Nothing.....there must be something bigger that he is hiding.....maybe he's given millions to the KKK? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He didn't corner her...

Why would it be ok for him to release his tax records while under audit, if she released her medical records blah blah blah, but NOT ok to do so with his tax records, if she didn't release them.

Meh, considering you're an idiot that means little. Oh and you have some Cankle shit on your nose
:rolleyes:

:lol:

Trump supporters were jubilant a few days ago when new poll suddenly showed Trump ahead of Hillary.....but, as it turns out.....someone skewed the polling. Too bad for Trump and his supporters....you need to work harder.

The poll of likely voters, released Tuesday by CNN/ORC, showed Trump ahead of Clinton nationwide in a four-way contest, 45 percent to 43 percent. But MSNBC host Chuck Todd explained that the poll, in his network’s estimation, may have oversampled white voters without a college degree, one of Trump’s strongest groups.

“Whites without a college degree appear to make up nearly half of their sample. In 2012, by the way, whites without a college degree was slightly more than a third of all voters,” Todd said. “The point is, your numbers may not be wrong but your weighting may be, your assumptions. So the CNN folks assumed an electorate that is not an impossible scenario for Trump, but it would be an historic shift if it occurred.”

With the numbers adjusted to reflect how the electorate shook out four years ago, Clinton’s two-point deficit shifted to a four-point lead, 46 percent to 42 percent.

The poll was conducted via landlines and cellphones from Sept. 1-4, surveying 1,001 adults with an overall margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points, including 886 registered voters and 786 likely voters.

Read more: MSNBC unskews CNN poll that showed Trump ahead
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
MSNBC unskews CNN poll that showed Trump ahead
As opposed to Blacks with zero education voting for Hillary.
"Damn" that glitch in your argument.

Except blacks don't make up the majority of Hillary's voters.......damn, that just made it rain on your parade!
The MAJORITY of Blacks are.
That doesn't mean the majority of Hillary Clinton voters are black. Minorities make up the majority of her voters, and many are Hispanic, Muslim, Asian, etc.....but the majority of Trump voters are the uneducated whites without college degrees.

Isn't it funny that you're in a structure built by some of those "uneducated" you think you're better than?
I'm sure your comment makes sense to you....but what specific "structure" am I in that the "uneducated" built?

And, I never said I was better than the uneducated, just more educated.
Who built the house you're in?

You can't be serious. His house was built by MBA's and PHD's from Harvard. No way uneducated men with just a High School education could learn how to saw a board or drive a nail with a hammer. They are far to ignorant.

As opposed to Blacks with zero education voting for Hillary.
"Damn" that glitch in your argument.

Except blacks don't make up the majority of Hillary's voters.......damn, that just made it rain on your parade!
That doesn't mean the majority of Hillary Clinton voters are black. Minorities make up the majority of her voters, and many are Hispanic, Muslim, Asian, etc.....but the majority of Trump voters are the uneducated whites without college degrees.

Isn't it funny that you're in a structure built by some of those "uneducated" you think you're better than?
I'm sure your comment makes sense to you....but what specific "structure" am I in that the "uneducated" built?

You can't be serious. His house was built by MBA's and PHD's from Harvard. No way uneducated men with just a High School education could learn how to saw a board or drive a nail with a hammer. They are far to ignorant.

So now you're trying to claim that all of Trump supporters are construction workers?

Bwahahaha....white uneducated men without college degrees? You're pathetic.

Trump supporters were jubilant a few days ago when new poll suddenly showed Trump ahead of Hillary.....but, as it turns out.....someone skewed the polling. Too bad for Trump and his supporters....you need to work harder.
crybaby_02.jpg

crybaby_02.jpg

I know....that's you when you read my OP......bwahahaha!

So now you're trying to claim that all of Trump supporters are construction workers?

I am a Professional Engineer with a BSEE and I did not say all of Trumps' supporters are construction workers. Only an uneducated dipshit would think that I did.

I have a BSEE and a Professional Engineer and I did not say all of Trumps' supporters are construction workers. Only an uneducated dipshit would think that I did.

That's what you're implying. I guess you wasted your money because you sound just like the rest of the Trumpbots. That's if you really have those degrees....you know, you can be anything you want on the internet...so who's to know? And, only a dipshit would try to back out of what they imply.

I have a BSEE and a Professional Engineer and I did not say all of Trumps' supporters are construction workers. Only an uneducated dipshit would think that I did.

That's what you're implying. I guess you wasted your money because you sound just like the rest of the Trumpbots. That's if you really have those degrees....you know, you can be anything you want on the internet...so who's to know? And, only a dipshit would try to back out of what they imply.

Only an ignorant pissant would think that I implied anything other than the fact that you consider anyone without a college degree uneducated. You also only refer to white uneducated men which makes you a racist pissant.

Because everyone can see he is healthy at his many open press conferences while Hillary can't speak for more than 5 minutes without losing it.

And because everyone knows Donald Trump is a billionaire so why do we need to see his taxes?

He didn't corner her...

Cause he's the biggest liar.

His supporters don't care if he's donated money to Russia, if he has cheated on his taxes or if he is a blowhard when it comes to how rich he is, so what has he got to lose? Nothing.....there must be something bigger that he is hiding.....maybe he's given millions to the KKK? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

LOL, he "cheated" on his taxes? Anyone tell the IRS?

I think you're confusing Trump for Hillary. Hillary can out speak Trump any day. She will decimate him at the first debate. Trump has to have his speeches written for him because when he doesn't use scripted speeches he sounds like a 3rd grader. And still, even when scripted, the idiot can't remember what he said yesterday.

So sorry for you that you have to support a nincompoop like Trump.
I support Trump for one reason. To beat Crooked Hillary. Can't anyone of your persuasion see that Hillary, Blow Job, the Obamas, Ayers, Dohrn and ilk are using Alinskys tactics to turn this country over to the UN for rule? For when they try it there's going to be a bloody rebellion in this country. The Wild West was never as woolly as this next Revolution will be. Pooh pooh all you want but those are the hard, cold facts. Your people are lusting after and following the Devils Disciple.

I support Trump for one reason. To beat Crooked Hillary. Can't anyone of your persuasion see that Hillary, Blow Job, the Obamas, Ayers, Dohrn and ilk are using Alinskys tactics to turn this country over to the UN for rule?

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ....

Do you have any idea of how insane that sounded to normal people?

If you don't, I just told you.

For when they try it there's going to be a bloody rebellion in this country. The Wild West was never as woolly as this next Revolution will be. Pooh pooh all you want but those are the hard, cold facts. Your people are lusting after and following the Devils Disciple.

Internet tough guy alert!

Sorry, but your precious revolution isn't going to happen. All you brave revolutionaries will just keep sitting on your asses. Sure, a few lone loonies will go postal, but there will be nothing on a large scale.

Forum List

Back