🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Poll Spike Erroneous

I support Trump for one reason. To beat Crooked Hillary. Can't anyone of your persuasion see that Hillary, Blow Job, the Obamas, Ayers, Dohrn and ilk are using Alinskys tactics to turn this country over to the UN for rule?

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ....

Do you have any idea of how insane that sounded to normal people?

If you don't, I just told you.

For when they try it there's going to be a bloody rebellion in this country. The Wild West was never as woolly as this next Revolution will be. Pooh pooh all you want but those are the hard, cold facts. Your people are lusting after and following the Devils Disciple.

Internet tough guy alert!

Sorry, but your precious revolution isn't going to happen. All you brave revolutionaries will just keep sitting on your asses. Sure, a few lone loonies will go postal, but there will be nothing on a large scale.
Nobody wants a revolution but if the Progressives like the ones I mentioned ever take control, then even stupid ass Democrats will be under their heels. Anyone who can't foresee this deserves to be enslaved. No internet tough guy but I know beau-coup people who will be glad to make Progressive Liberals an endangered species.

Oh, you KNOW people! Why didn't you say so.

Okay, now everyone is scared. Really we are. See, we've never heard that internet tough guy talk before. It's totally original on your part.

Oh, you KNOW people! Why didn't you say so.

Okay, now everyone is scared. Really we are. See, we've never heard that internet tough guy talk before. It's totally original on your part.

hide-and-go.jpg

We have also seen polls that showed Hillary up by 8 and 10 points one had her up 15 anyone think those polls might have been skewed in favor of Hillary? RCP has the race with Hillary having a lead of 3.1 I would say that is probably accurate.

Who built the house you're in?

You can't be serious. His house was built by MBA's and PHD's from Harvard. No way uneducated men with just a High School education could learn how to saw a board or drive a nail with a hammer. They are far to ignorant.

So now you're trying to claim that all of Trump supporters are construction workers?

Bwahahaha....white uneducated men without college degrees? You're pathetic.

I have a BSEE and a Professional Engineer and I did not say all of Trumps' supporters are construction workers. Only an uneducated dipshit would think that I did.

That's what you're implying. I guess you wasted your money because you sound just like the rest of the Trumpbots. That's if you really have those degrees....you know, you can be anything you want on the internet...so who's to know? And, only a dipshit would try to back out of what they imply.

Only an ignorant pissant would think that I implied anything other than the fact that you consider anyone without a college degree uneducated.

And you are an ignorant pissant that thinks someone without a college degree gets their education by osmosis.....because if you don't have a college degree, well, all you might have is a high school diploma...and most people consider that "uneducated".

You also only refer to white uneducated men which makes you a racist pissant.

You are really stupid. I quoted a report that says the majority of Trump supporters are white uneducated males...that is a fact and I'm just repeating it, idiot. That doesn't make me a racist.

You can't be serious. His house was built by MBA's and PHD's from Harvard. No way uneducated men with just a High School education could learn how to saw a board or drive a nail with a hammer. They are far to ignorant.

So now you're trying to claim that all of Trump supporters are construction workers?

Bwahahaha....white uneducated men without college degrees? You're pathetic.

I have a BSEE and a Professional Engineer and I did not say all of Trumps' supporters are construction workers. Only an uneducated dipshit would think that I did.

That's what you're implying. I guess you wasted your money because you sound just like the rest of the Trumpbots. That's if you really have those degrees....you know, you can be anything you want on the internet...so who's to know? And, only a dipshit would try to back out of what they imply.

Only an ignorant pissant would think that I implied anything other than the fact that you consider anyone without a college degree uneducated.

And you are an ignorant pissant that thinks someone without a college degree gets their education by osmosis.....because if you don't have a college degree, well, all you might have is a high school diploma...and most people consider that "uneducated".

You also only refer to white uneducated men which makes you a racist pissant.

You are really stupid. I quoted a report that says the majority of Trump supporters are white uneducated males...that is a fact and I'm just repeating it, idiot. That doesn't make me a racist.

You repeat the racist remark in a dozen or more posts which mean you agree with the racist jackoff that you quoted.
I wonder if you call former CEO Bill Gates an uneducated white man. He doesn't have a college degree.

Trump supporters were jubilant a few days ago when new poll suddenly showed Trump ahead of Hillary.....but, as it turns out.....someone skewed the polling. Too bad for Trump and his supporters....you need to work harder.

The poll of likely voters, released Tuesday by CNN/ORC, showed Trump ahead of Clinton nationwide in a four-way contest, 45 percent to 43 percent. But MSNBC host Chuck Todd explained that the poll, in his network’s estimation, may have oversampled white voters without a college degree, one of Trump’s strongest groups.

“Whites without a college degree appear to make up nearly half of their sample. In 2012, by the way, whites without a college degree was slightly more than a third of all voters,” Todd said. “The point is, your numbers may not be wrong but your weighting may be, your assumptions. So the CNN folks assumed an electorate that is not an impossible scenario for Trump, but it would be an historic shift if it occurred.”

With the numbers adjusted to reflect how the electorate shook out four years ago, Clinton’s two-point deficit shifted to a four-point lead, 46 percent to 42 percent.

The poll was conducted via landlines and cellphones from Sept. 1-4, surveying 1,001 adults with an overall margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points, including 886 registered voters and 786 likely voters.

Read more: MSNBC unskews CNN poll that showed Trump ahead
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
MSNBC unskews CNN poll that showed Trump ahead
As opposed to Blacks with zero education voting for Hillary.
"Damn" that glitch in your argument.

Except blacks don't make up the majority of Hillary's voters.......damn, that just made it rain on your parade!
A lot of negroes are going to do what they did in 2014.
Sit in the shade on election day.
The negro 'block vote' for BONOBO was 100% based on them having the same skin color.
They were so fucking stupid they 'axually' believed BONOBO was going to play Santa Claus for them for the next four years.
Everyone knows how that worked out for them. Then they were stupid enough to block vote for him again and they got sweet fuck all from him in return.
Now the negro voter is going to vote for a multi millionaire old White hag who is promising she'll 'this time for sure' play Santa Claus for them?
Ya. Some of them are fucking stupid enough to believe her.

Trump supporters were jubilant a few days ago when new poll suddenly showed Trump ahead of Hillary.....but, as it turns out.....someone skewed the polling. Too bad for Trump and his supporters....you need to work harder.

The poll of likely voters, released Tuesday by CNN/ORC, showed Trump ahead of Clinton nationwide in a four-way contest, 45 percent to 43 percent. But MSNBC host Chuck Todd explained that the poll, in his network’s estimation, may have oversampled white voters without a college degree, one of Trump’s strongest groups.

“Whites without a college degree appear to make up nearly half of their sample. In 2012, by the way, whites without a college degree was slightly more than a third of all voters,” Todd said. “The point is, your numbers may not be wrong but your weighting may be, your assumptions. So the CNN folks assumed an electorate that is not an impossible scenario for Trump, but it would be an historic shift if it occurred.”

With the numbers adjusted to reflect how the electorate shook out four years ago, Clinton’s two-point deficit shifted to a four-point lead, 46 percent to 42 percent.

The poll was conducted via landlines and cellphones from Sept. 1-4, surveying 1,001 adults with an overall margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points, including 886 registered voters and 786 likely voters.

Except blacks don't make up the majority of Hillary's voters.......damn, that just made it rain on your parade!
The negro 'block vote' for BONOBO was 100% based on them having the same skin color.
They were so fucking stupid they 'axually' believed BONOBO was going to play Santa Claus for them for the next four years.
Everyone knows how that worked out for them. Then they were stupid enough to block vote for him again and they got sweet fuck all from him in return.
Now the negro voter is going to vote for a multi millionaire old White hag who is promising she'll 'this time for sure' play Santa Claus for them?
What has the GOP done for their trailer park constituency other than convince them to spend their welfare money on more guns?

What has the GOP done for their trailer park constituency other than convince them to spend their welfare money on more guns?
But DannyBoys was on target within the context of his post.

Forum List

Back