Trumps possible issue- Melania Trump.

She’s nowhere to be seen. I haven’t seen her picture with Trump and four or five months I think the last time was an Easter. So it’s an outside possibility he should consider dumping her and getting a young beautiful woman who appreciates him.

A man of trumps power and magnitude can get whatever he wants. People will say what they want about this they might say “well Melania is doing other things”. That’s too bad there’s no excuse for her to not be by Trumps side. Clearly there’s something going on with her and also Ivanka Trump not being by his side. There’s no excuse for this.

And what’s going on with trumps daughter. That’s another problem anyway we look at it. But I’m still voting for Mr. Trump at this point unless it’s RFK verse Trump and then of course I’m voting for Robert F Kennedy, junior, but this is something to look at.

Did you miss the leaked audio recording of Melania when TRUMP was in office? She fully supports TRUMP and I have little doubt that she wants some of her own revenge for how she was treated as FLOTUS.

Because he is pretending to be a moderate Democrat.
Which is very rare animal nowadays.
we do not make as much noise, but biden would bever have been nominated without a lot of moderate votes. and he will be nominated again.

but, worse case scenario, i will be voting AGAINST trump whoever his opponent might be.

Did you miss the leaked audio recording of Melania when TRUMP was in office? She fully supports TRUMP and I have little doubt that she wants some of her own revenge for how she was treated as FLOTUS.
ridiculous. she is hanging around for the $$$$$$$$$$$

There is a reason....

trump is a total self-absorbed DICK.
The man cares only for himself, and you try to blame the wife and daughter.
Trump brought us a Great Economy. Everyone sees the elephant in the room Mr. Trump hast to figure this thing out with Melania.

I remember when Melania wore that jacket that said, “I don’t care do you” when she was going to visit refugees. … that was a despicable action for a first lady.

RFK jr and Cheryl Hines are an absolutely beautiful pro American couple. They’ve done interviews together they appear together at events.

She’s nowhere to be seen. I haven’t seen her picture with Trump and four or five months I think the last time was an Easter. So it’s an outside possibility he should consider dumping her and getting a young beautiful woman who appreciates him.

A man of trumps power and magnitude can get whatever he wants. People will say what they want about this they might say “well Melania is doing other things”. That’s too bad there’s no excuse for her to not be by Trumps side. Clearly there’s something going on with her and also Ivanka Trump not being by his side. There’s no excuse for this.

And what’s going on with trumps daughter. That’s another problem anyway we look at it. But I’m still voting for Mr. Trump at this point unless it’s RFK verse Trump and then of course I’m voting for Robert F Kennedy, junior, but this is something to look at.
Melania, is out diddling the pool boy and daughter and Jared want no part of this campaign.

I believe they love each other or once loved each other. She is a private person and does not like PDA's and prefers to keep her life quiet. But, being the First Lady, it's really hard to have privacy. Maybe she agreed the first time but now she already knows what its like and is not supportive of a second run.

Come on my friend. Don't go promoting the malicious left wing gossip. Ivanka has been very clear that she is 100% supportive of her father but for the sake of her children and marriage she has withdrawn from politics so they can have a more normal life in her children's formative years. Melania is the rock that helps make the vicious left wing persecution bearable for Donald Trump. And as for choosing RFK Jr over Trump if those are the nominees, I seriously hope you will rethink that.

Forum List

Back