Trumps possible issue- Melania Trump.

I don't think that's possible. Spousal immunity. A spouse can't be forced to testify against their spouse concerning events that happened during the marriage.
What if she does so voluntarily? My guess is deep down Melania knows donald cheated on her. After all, look at his track record. I can guarantee you she has already lawyered up to A. Either make sure their prenup is air tight and/or B. see if she can squeeze more out of donald in a revised prenup. I think Melania is at a point where she is questioning what value does donald provide to her at this point being married? She seems like an intelligent person (at least smarter than donald) and I'm sure she will come to the conclusion that all this bullshit she has to put up with isnt worth it. It's not like donald is actually helping to raise her son plus he's like a teenager now so a divorce really wouldnt be as traumatic for the kid.

If donald doesnt get the nomination or is thrown in some type of home confinement after he's found guilty, she's gone. She might even surprise everyone and divorce him in 2024 if she really wants to stick it to him.

Melania wants nothing to do with Fat Donnie

View attachment 813190
2sqo2lbce4hb1.jpg

Third divorce coming up?

I believe they love each other or once loved each other. She is a private person and does not like PDA's and prefers to keep her life quiet. But, being the First Lady, it's really hard to have privacy. Maybe she agreed the first time but now she already knows what its like and is not supportive of a second run.

oh yes, just a quiet private christian woman whose lesbian nudes were plastered all over the news stands.

What if she does so voluntarily? My guess is deep down Melania knows donald cheated on her. After all, look at his track record. I can guarantee you she has already lawyered up to A. Either make sure their prenup is air tight and/or B. see if she can squeeze more out of donald in a revised prenup. I think Melania is at a point where she is questioning what value does donald provide to her at this point being married? She seems like an intelligent person (at least smarter than donald) and I'm sure she will come to the conclusion that all this bullshit she has to put up with isnt worth it. It's not like donald is actually helping to raise her son plus he's like a teenager now so a divorce really wouldnt be as traumatic for the kid.

If donald doesnt get the nomination or is thrown in some type of home confinement after he's found guilty, she's gone. She might even surprise everyone and divorce him in 2024 if she really wants to stick it to him.
i think there is a secret atty general's opinion that "the president may not be divorced while running for office or some other "conservative" bs.

a divorcé case would break him. if she asks for it he might be able to stiff her on the prenup. and he would in a ny second.

Deflection.^^^^

What has Junior ever done to suggest he could lead the Nation.

Is it just that he is the son of your cult leader?
Is that ^^^^ all you need for qualificaI li

Deflection? If your question is is inquiring or setting the parameters of "qualification" then the same standards must be applied to Obambi and Pedo Joe. Just because you don't accept a certain response in no way means it is valid.

i think there is a secret atty general's opinion that "the president may not be divorced while running for office or some other "conservative" bs.

a divorcé case would break him. if she asks for it he might be able to stiff her on the prenup. and he would in a ny second.

He's so repulsive how could she still be interested in Trump?

She’s nowhere to be seen. I haven’t seen her picture with Trump and four or five months I think the last time was an Easter. So it’s an outside possibility he should consider dumping her and getting a young beautiful woman who appreciates him.

A man of trumps power and magnitude can get whatever he wants. People will say what they want about this they might say “well Melania is doing other things”. That’s too bad there’s no excuse for her to not be by Trumps side. Clearly there’s something going on with her and also Ivanka Trump not being by his side. There’s no excuse for this.

And what’s going on with trumps daughter. That’s another problem anyway we look at it. But I’m still voting for Mr. Trump at this point unless it’s RFK verse Trump and then of course I’m voting for Robert F Kennedy, junior, but this is something to look at.
Lol yes Trump is absolutely useless without a trophy wife. Who else is he going to pay to tell him his micro penis is big?

How could he stiff her if he paid someone hush money so she wouldnt talk about donald cheating on melania?

Alvin Bragg subpoenaed 3 years worth of Melania's emails to investigate unspecified crimes. A judge told him no.

The persecution of Trump is so hysterical and furious there is no room to talk about anything else.

2sqo2lbce4hb1.jpg

Third divorce coming up?
The RWI's have an excuse for every number on the trump column.
These are the typical responses from the RWI when trumps crimes are mentioned.

1). Popular vote......just LIE and say you won......repeat daily.
2). Impeachments......Witch Hunt with no validity.
3). Fraudulent Charities......DJT wasn't in Charge, and if he was, what was the Crime.
4). Fraudulent Universities...Many got exactly what they applied for (ie Satisfied), others are just whiney lil bitches that couldn't hack the program.
5). Sexual Abuse Convictions.....but...we have a diary, and sniffing, and he's just a pedo.
6). Defamation Convictions....Fake News.
7). Arrests....Witch Hunt, Unfair DOJ, Not Warranted, No real Crimes, etc.
8). Bankruptcies....These were businesses, trump never had a personal bankruptcy.
9). Felony Indictments.....They were Framed......Wow (74) just wow.
10). Divorces......it's not his fault. He really is a great Family Man.

Did I do it ^^^^^ right?

Last edited:
I truly feel badly for those like you who cannot bring yourself to be critical of anything the leaders of your Party do.
Look in the mirror and tell me...."trump might be guilty" and "if found guilty in a court of law, I will accept the ruling."

You can't do it.

When Joe leaves office, find the crimes, bring him to court, get a conviction, I will accept it. FACT.

I'm in no way Party over Country like you are.

Did I do it ^^^^^ right?
no, not really.

3). Fraudulent Charities......DJT wasn't in Charge, and if he was, what was the Crime.
4). Fraudulent Universities...Many got exactly what they applied for (ie Satisfied), others are just whiney lil bitches that couldn't hack the program.

5). Sexual Abuse Convictions.....but...we have a diary, and sniffing, and he's just a pedo.
Pictures taken out of context, and the diary is a fake.

10). Divorces......it's not his fault. He really is a great Family Man.
Uh, he cheated on both Ivana and Marla Maples... That certainly makes it his fault. Cheated on the Slovenian Prostitute as well, but she should have expected that.

Forum List

Back