Trumps possible issue- Melania Trump.

Pretty much no one thinks its ok to be a cheater & lie.
matters not what political party they belong too.
Exactly. Bill Clinton is a scumbag for cheating on his wife. Just like Trump is a scumbag for cheating on all 3 of his wives. The difference being we all knew trump was a scumbag before the election. And these animals still voted for trump.

Look in the mirror and tell me...."trump might be guilty" and "if found guilty in a court of law, I will accept the ruling."

You can't do it.

When Joe leaves office, find the crimes, bring him to court, get a conviction, I will accept it. FACT.

I'm in no way Party over Country like you are.
in fact. if they have evidence now, bring it. if the bidens are guilty i will happily watch them off to jail. why do we allow criminals to complete their terms just because of an old nixon era atty gen opinion that did not seem to apply to clinton.

besides, ms harris , as incumbent, would be unbeatable.

no, not really.

Pictures taken out of context, and the diary is a fake.

Uh, he cheated on both Ivana and Marla Maples... That certainly makes it his fault. Cheated on the Slovenian Prostitute as well, but she should have expected that.
The Trump foundation was never a charity. It wasn't even set up as a charity. A judge just wanted to take the foundation's money which was the proceeds of Trump’s book, the Art of the Deal. It was pickpocketing. Nothing else.

Look in the mirror and tell me...."trump might be guilty" and "if found guilty in a court of law, I will accept the ruling."

You can't do it.

When Joe leaves office, find the crimes, bring him to court, get a conviction, I will accept it. FACT.

I'm in no way Party over Country like you are.

You have a couple of problems here, I am not a Republican and I am not a Trump guy. I am a Conservative. Let the lawsuits play out, we'll see what happens. Progs really need to learn that just because they dwell in a Binary World it in no way means everyone does too.

The Trump foundation was never a charity. It wasn't even set up as a charity. A judge just wanted to take the foundation's money which was the proceeds of Trump’s book, the Art of the Deal. It was pickpocketing. Nothing else.

What was the Trump Foundation?

Bill Clinton didn't brag about his sexual escapades or trash the women afterwards.

clinton's problem is that he did not tell the truth at his disposition . the truth would have been "it is none of your business and has nothing to do with this suit."

Alvin Bragg subpoenaed 3 years worth of Melania's emails to investigate unspecified crimes. A judge told him no.

The persecution of Trump is so hysterical and furious there is no room to talk about anything else.
the media and trump enjoy a happy symbiotic relationship. he will be in the headlines until he dies.

Wow, so it's ok for a candidate to be completely disrespectful to a voter. There is no laughter shown .

She's smiling. Stop being disingenuous.
And yes, I could see a situation where it would be ok to be "disrespectful" to a voter. For instance, if some trumpanzee would spout off one of their go-to lies to his face, I'd shut that animal down in a minute. Verbally, of course.

The RWI's have an excuse for every number on the trump column.

1). Popular vote......just LIE and say you won......repeat daily.
2). Impeachments......Witch Hunt with no validity.
3). Fraudulent Charities......DJT wasn't in Charge, and if he was, what was the Crime.
4). Fraudulent Universities...Many got exactly what they applied for (ie Satisfied), others are just whiney lil bitches that couldn't hack the program.
5). Sexual Abuse Convictions.....but...we have a diary, and sniffing, and he's just a pedo.
6). Defamation Convictions....Fake News.
7). Arrests....Witch Hunt, Unfair DOJ, Not Warranted, No real Crimes, etc.
8). Bankruptcies....These were businesses, trump never had a personal bankruptcy.
9). Felony Indictments.....Wow (74) just wow.
10). Divorces......it's not his fault. He really is a great Family Man.

Did I do it ^^^^^ right?

thanks for taking on that list. i was about to start a reply . i particularly like that #10 "great family man" and #4 "whiney little bitches" who could not "hack the program" of writing increasingly numerated checks for diplomas and photos with a cardboard trump poster?

Forum List

Back