Trumps possible issue- Melania Trump.

i am always disgusted when

why is rfk running as a dem? he is a star on the pillow guy and gen flynn recruiting circuit, but we think his family should hold an "intervention."

we get the plan to split the den vote by running the "kennedy" name as a "no labels" stalking horse. i'll bet he gets more repub votes than dem.

by the way, don't you think that if a polio vax had exusted in fdr's youth he would be glad to take it?
RFK is fine with traditional vaccines just not unproven one’s

Ive watched videos of him going back to 1985 he is as pro blue collard as they come

Did you miss the leaked audio recording of Melania when TRUMP was in office? She fully supports TRUMP and I have little doubt that she wants some of her own revenge for how she was treated as FLOTUS.
It’s possible ^ but she hasn’t been seen with him since Easter afaik

I did not like her wearing a coat saying “I don’t care do you” when she was visiting refugees

I believe they love each other or once loved each other. She is a private person and does not like PDA's and prefers to keep her life quiet. But, being the First Lady, it's really hard to have privacy. Maybe she agreed the first time but now she already knows what its like and is not supportive of a second run.
Could be the case

Voters look at these things …Jill is always by Joe’s say ..say what you want about him

Come on my friend. Don't go promoting the malicious left wing gossip. Ivanka has been very clear that she is 100% supportive of her father but for the sake of her children and marriage she has withdrawn from politics so they can have a more normal life in her children's formative years. Melania is the rock that helps make the vicious left wing persecution bearable for Donald Trump. And as for choosing RFK Jr over Trump if those are the nominees, I seriously hope you will rethink that.

I get your point but voters look at these things . RFK jr DeSantis and Bidens wives have not withdrawn from public life

Forum List

Back