Trumps possible issue- Melania Trump.

According to those closest to Trump, Melania is right there with him keeping him calm and focused. We do not elect a First Lady. We elect a President. But anytime we start electing a First Lady, Melania has my vote. (And I'm quite certain she would have DJT's vote.)
And I admit, I could be wrong about this one your point can be correct.

She’s nowhere to be seen. I haven’t seen her picture with Trump and four or five months I think the last time was an Easter. So it’s an outside possibility he should consider dumping her and getting a young beautiful woman who appreciates him.

A man of trumps power and magnitude can get whatever he wants. People will say what they want about this they might say “well Melania is doing other things”. That’s too bad there’s no excuse for her to not be by Trumps side. Clearly there’s something going on with her and also Ivanka Trump not being by his side. There’s no excuse for this.

And what’s going on with trumps daughter. That’s another problem anyway we look at it. But I’m still voting for Mr. Trump at this point unless it’s RFK verse Trump and then of course I’m voting for Robert F Kennedy, junior, but this is something to look at.
You spend years trashing a great lady for political horseshit reasons and just being a bunch of fucking assholes and now you wonder why she isn’t making public appearances. There no end to the slimy nature of you fucking pricks.

There is a reason....

trump is a total self-absorbed DICK.
The man cares only for himself, and you try to blame the wife and daughter.
That is weak. a good chunk of Americans is the same way. High divorce rates. Single mothers normalized. A growing percentage of people never going to marry. That is just a start.

Melania wants nothing to do with Fat Donnie

View attachment 813190
I have to speak next. On national television, live. A bit nervous about that.

On the other hand we have this staged photo of Kamala’s cuck out enjoying nature.

In a suit jacket. Nothing says enjoying nature and being manly like a polo with a suit jacket some khakis and loafers.

Who do you think was more out of their element. Him or her? She actually had a purpose. He’s just a photo op. Yet he looks less relatable.

You spend years trashing a great lady for political horseshit reasons and just being a bunch of fucking assholes and now you wonder why she isn’t making public appearances. There no end to the slimy nature of you fucking pricks.
Yell a bit more they might hear u on the moon

I spend years ? ?? I voted for trump in 20 and Im voting for trump again ..put down the Big Mac or the crack pipe 😅

She’s nowhere to be seen. I haven’t seen her picture with Trump and four or five months I think the last time was an Easter. So it’s an outside possibility he should consider dumping her and getting a young beautiful woman who appreciates him.

A man of trumps power and magnitude can get whatever he wants. People will say what they want about this they might say “well Melania is doing other things”. That’s too bad there’s no excuse for her to not be by Trumps side. Clearly there’s something going on with her and also Ivanka Trump not being by his side. There’s no excuse for this.

And what’s going on with trumps daughter. That’s another problem anyway we look at it. But I’m still voting for Mr. Trump at this point unless it’s RFK verse Trump and then of course I’m voting for Robert F Kennedy, junior, but this is something to look at.
Trump seems to be addressing this problem. He mentioned her last week when he brought up the Russia pee story. He said she said "that one I didn't believe because he's a germaphobe"

The Stormy story she believes though.

So what are Republicans worried about?

• Trump denied old claims from the 2016 Steele dossier that sex workers had urinated on him.
  • He said that his wife Melania didn't believe the allegations because he is a germophobe.
  • He told a rally of supporters in Iowa that his wife knew he wasn't into "golden showers."
And trannies?

You Nazi's send a nut to Pelosi's home and wonder why she retired.

LOL, Obama had never done anything, Joe has never done anything worth anything. I would gamble that RFK would not be a lunatic Prog.
But on nearly everything but his antivaxxer whackjobbery he is what you would call a "prog".

Trump seems to be addressing this problem. He mentioned her last week when he brought up the Russia pee story. He said she said "that one I didn't believe because he's a germaphobe"

Melania is well aware of Trumps Golden Shower fetish.
How else could she have gotten him to marry her?

Melania is well aware of Trumps Golden Shower fetish.
How else could she have gotten him to marry her?

And I'm sorry but sure, I don't believe Trump had hookers pee on him either. I have a feeling he just had them pee on the bed that the Obama's slept in. Not pee on him.

This I can totally believe. Because to him, what would be worse if he's a germaphobe? I'm sure he thought it was gross to have them pee on the bed the Obama's slept in. The story has been embellished to say they peed on him.

But it did happen.

Forum List

Back