Trumps rally tonight might be the biggest rally in the history of America

it's the opposite here - oh sure there are trump pence flags... but those are usually hanging in the yards of those that need to compensate for their - uh ---- shortcomings.

Well, thanks for letting us all know what an ignorant little prick you are...

i would say for every trump/pence sign, there are 2 biden/harris ones.

Where are you located?

If you're in California or Vermont, well, that wouldn't be surprising. But I'm in Florida, and there's virtually no support, whatsoever, for Biden down here, at least in northern and central Florida, and it's almost impossible to win the Presidency without Florida.

Just ask Al Gore...
She is in CT, a state people are fleeing from left and right.

Most Trump voters are not advertising it.

Jo

Gota flatUOTE="playtime, post: 25704870, member: 55512"]
i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.
Where are the covid cases from previous (large) rallies ?
I must have missed that in the fake news.

a good number of people became infected at the super spreader he had at the WH, including senators, his advisors, people in his administration...

at the rally in tulsa, some of his secret service became infected, campaign staffers, & traitor tot's whore got it & herman cain died from it.

& the last rally he had in minnesota:

At least 9 cases of COVID-19 traced to Trump rally in Minnesota
1 of those cases is known to have been infectious while at the event

Trump campaign rally in Minnesota linked to 9 COVID cases, 2 hospitalizations

By WCCO Staff | October 11, 2020 at 1:16 AM CDT - Updated October 11 at 1:28 PM

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) - As rural areas in Minnesota experience a surge of COVID-19 cases, state health officials say at least nine of those cases can be linked to a September campaign rally held by President Donald Trump.

<psssst> ^^^ that article is from a fox news affiliate.
Poverty is expanding. Malnutrition is expanding. More and more people are going to bed hungry. Around the world. The WHO organization estimates a doubling of this by next year easily. From the lockdowns.

death sure is a cure for malnutrition.

saddest thing is - it didn't have to be this way. if donny just did what needed to be done in the beginning & not ignoring/wishing it away, we would be in much better shape.
.033% of the population is at risk, you dumb fuck. 35% are in dire straights.

Goddamn IDIOT.

you think that 7,000,000 people are the only ones? if one doesn't have symptoms - then one is likely not to get themselves tested... but can be their own little super spreading petri dish.

lol.... wow - how dumb can these dumbfucks ( & by that, i mean y-o-u )

be?

The only thing contagious around here is your band of bullshit....
As far as your characterization of conservatives is concerned there isn't a single Tradesman that I know ....electrician, plumber, carpenter, mechanic,
welder, pipe fitter, steel worker.....that is not conservative. Next time you call a plumber or an electrician give it a try....in fact I literally know only one democrat that can even change a tire......just one.....

JO

lol ... uh-huh. how many of them thar CONservatives are union 'eh?

Got a flat tire milquey?
Don't fret.... The tow truck driver is wearing a MAGA hat and scissoring under his breath at a full grown momma's boy. I can smell you from here.

Jo
[/QUOTE]

is that right?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................ i am a full grownborn & raised female.

you =
cornflake.gif

it's the opposite here - oh sure there are trump pence flags... but those are usually hanging in the yards of those that need to compensate for their - uh ---- shortcomings.

Where are you located?

If you're in California or Vermont, well, that wouldn't be surprising. But I'm in Florida, and there's virtually no support, whatsoever, for Biden down here, at least in northern and central Florida, and it's almost impossible to win the Presidency without Florida.

Just ask Al Gore...

Jo

from shame?

i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.

a good number of people became infected at the super spreader he had at the WH, including senators, his advisors, people in his administration...

at the rally in tulsa, some of his secret service became infected, campaign staffers, & traitor tot's whore got it & herman cain died from it.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) - As rural areas in Minnesota experience a surge of COVID-19 cases, state health officials say at least nine of those cases can be linked to a September campaign rally held by President Donald Trump.

Poverty is expanding. Malnutrition is expanding. More and more people are going to bed hungry. Around the world. The WHO organization estimates a doubling of this by next year easily. From the lockdowns.

saddest thing is - it didn't have to be this way. if donny just did what needed to be done in the beginning & not ignoring/wishing it away, we would be in much better shape.

Goddamn IDIOT.

you think that 7,000,000 people are the only ones? if one doesn't have symptoms - then one is likely not to get themselves tested... but can be their own little super spreading petri dish.

be?

As far as your characterization of conservatives is concerned there isn't a single Tradesman that I know ....electrician, plumber, carpenter, mechanic,
welder, pipe fitter, steel worker.....that is not conservative. Next time you call a plumber or an electrician give it a try....in fact I literally know only one democrat that can even change a tire......just one.....

JO

Got a flat tire milquey?
Don't fret.... The tow truck driver is wearing a MAGA hat and scissoring under his breath at a full grown momma's boy. I can smell you from here.

Jo

is that right?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................ i am a full grownborn & raised female.

you = View attachment 402034
[/QUOTE]
Do you still 'identify" as such ?

Goddamn IDIOT.

be?

JO

Got a flat tire milquey?

Jo

is that right?

[/QUOTE]

100%.

Goddamn IDIOT.

be?

JO

Got a flat tire milquey?

Jo

is that right?

[/QUOTE]
And your think that slips you out from underneath that description do you? Lol...
Shallow.

Jo

Goddamn IDIOT.

be?

JO

Got a flat tire milquey?

Jo

is that right?

[/QUOTE]
And you think that rescues you from being described as a mama's boy?.... Lol...
Shallow.

Where are you located?

Just ask Al Gore...

Jo
Advertising what

Goddamn IDIOT.

be?

JO

Got a flat tire milquey?

Jo

is that right?

And your think that slips you out from underneath that description do you? Lol...
Shallow.

Jo
[/QUOTE]

you thought i was male. so you failed from the start.

me personally - i got AAA.

oh - i am not a (D) .

so you fail again, snowflake.

Where are you located?

Just ask Al Gore...

Jo
Advertising what

their support. most are & they are loud abnoxious assholes. others might be shamed into silence, but i don't buy that either.

Where are you located?

Just ask Al Gore...

Jo
Advertising what

their support. most are & they are loud abnoxious assholes. others might be shamed into silence, but i don't buy that either.
Actually most are normal everyday people who don't say anything. Like myself. Anonymous message board is different than real life.

Where are you located?

Just ask Al Gore...

Jo
Advertising what

Actually most are normal everyday people who don't say anything. Like myself. Anonymous message board is different than real life.

uh-huh. i'm fine with people knowing that i'll be voting for biden. i gots one of these pins on my purse:

BT55013.png

like it?

^^^ that's bullshit on the same steroids yer chosen one is on ^^^

Hey Playtex, you fucking troll.

You really HATE that flag, don't you?

Here is the flag you love.

View attachment 401453

images

images

images

images

:heehee:
Trump supporters not knowing they are displaying Russian flags with Trump's name emblazoned on them. Seeing is believing. Trumpoholic fools flying Russian flags at Trumpoholic rallies.
Fake News
Oh? You think those are all photoshopped?

View attachment 400751They have hangers and hangers full of ppl to see Trump! Wow

News sources in FL are reporting "thousands", not even "tens of thousands".
So sorry, Sparky, not the largest political rally ever.

But if you want to see what a truly MASSIVE political rally looks like, look no further than Obama in St. Louis:

aa0076-20081018-large-crowds-in-st-louis.jpg

Or perhaps Portland, Oregon

19campaign.600.jpg

Let's not forget the Brandenburg Gates in Berlin....BERLIN!
200,000 people!

Obama-speech-in-Berlin-2008.jpg
Too bad Obama can't run.

View attachment 400751They have hangers and hangers full of ppl to see Trump! Wow

But if you want to see what a truly MASSIVE political rally looks like, look no further than Obama in St. Louis:

19campaign.600.jpg

200,000 people!

Too bad Obama can't run.
Could you imagine if trump offered every things for free lol

19campaign.600.jpg

200,000 people!

Too bad Obama can't run.
Oh? You would support that?

19campaign.600.jpg

200,000 people!

Too bad Obama can't run.
Oh? You would support that?
Hell no but he might have a million show up like
They did in India ha

Big difference...... those babies was made by choice.
Coronavirus deaths are from disease and it’s not a choice.
1. Um. No. Some of those babies were NOT made by choice and were planted by force. Some were by accident, not choice.
2. The virus was man made, IN CHINA, at the WUHAN labs. Its a created disease and not OUR choice it was sent to us and the rest of the world.
1. Um yes. Your body your choice.

2. Um No. You do not have a single iota of proof. NONE. These are all Trump’s bungled failures handling of the crisis..

if Trump doesn't sound like a politician, that's because he isn't!
He isn’t a politician.
He isn’t a business men.
He isn’t a leader.

But sure he’s a Putin lover.
They are friends. They also know what buttons NOT to push with each other. We may need Russia if China goes even more bonkers with their lab soup making.
And furthermore....Trump is where he is because WE put him there because he is not a politician. Running the USA is a business, which he has done a mighty fine job running. But you go ahead and vote for mushbrain who still thinks he is running for senator.
People like me and most or all of militaries will tell you that is called a TRAITOR. Russia is and always been and enemy of my country. You are missing something big. BIG TIME.

1. Who do you think supplied arms and military technologies to Iran against US? They just launched their first military satellite this year. Who you think helped them? The Russians.
2. Russia and China goes together as brothers it’s has always been. Look at the UN both China and Russia blasting Trump rejected US sanctions against Iran.
3. if China and Russia will go to war with US. We will be alone if Trump wants to withdraw from NATO.
4. Do you honestly believe that Russia will change their policies and interest just because of Trump unstable, reckless, unhinged and dumb behavior?
5. Trump will be out of the office soon Russian missiles and interest still the same.
6. Trump has attacked just about everyone including friendly allies, neighbors and his employees. Except Putin.
7. Putin engages in US bounty head of US soldiers Afghanistan.... Trump has not said a single word against Putin. A TRAITOR.

Not a politician is not a qualifications ......... Trump is not a politicians for sure ....... he is NOT a leader that this country needs and deserves..
As a businessman is not a qualifications to be a leader of a complex country like US.

Look at us where we are today after 4 years, lowest of the lowest in world view, we used to be the envy of the world but because of Trump we are now the pity. We are close to economic meltdown, health crisis, racial injustice. Basically we are screwed because of Trump.

What did I missed Gracie?

if Trump doesn't sound like a politician, that's because he isn't!
He isn’t a politician.
He isn’t a business men.
He isn’t a leader.

But sure he’s a Putin lover.
They are friends. They also know what buttons NOT to push with each other. We may need Russia if China goes even more bonkers with their lab soup making.
And furthermore....Trump is where he is because WE put him there because he is not a politician. Running the USA is a business, which he has done a mighty fine job running. But you go ahead and vote for mushbrain who still thinks he is running for senator.
People like me and most or all of militaries will tell you that is called a TRAITOR. Russia is and always been and enemy of my country. You are missing something big. BIG TIME.

1. Who do you think supplied arms and military technologies to Iran against US? They just launched their first military satellite this year. Who you think helped them? The Russians.
2. Russia and China goes together as brothers it’s has always been. Look at the UN both China and Russia blasting Trump rejected US sanctions against Iran.
3. if China and Russia will go to war with US. We will be alone if Trump wants to withdraw from NATO.
4. Do you honestly believe that Russia will change their policies and interest just because of Trump unstable, reckless, unhinged and dumb behavior?
5. Trump will be out of the office soon Russian missiles and interest still the same.
6. Trump has attacked just about everyone including friendly allies, neighbors and his employees. Except Putin.
7. Putin engages in US bounty head of US soldiers Afghanistan.... Trump has not said a single word against Putin. A TRAITOR.

Not a politician is not a qualifications ......... Trump is not a politicians for sure ....... he is NOT a leader that this country needs and deserves..
As a businessman is not a qualifications to be a leader of a complex country like US.

Look at us where we are today after 4 years, lowest of the lowest in world view, we used to be the envy of the world but because of Trump we are now the pity. We are close to economic meltdown, health crisis, racial injustice. Basically we are screwed because of Trump.

What did I missed Gracie?
Thank you for your service.

Forum List

Back