Trumps rally tonight might be the biggest rally in the history of America

i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.
Where are the covid cases from previous (large) rallies ?
I must have missed that in the fake news.

FOX never mentions them at all but there have been spikes and deaths after every rally. Herman Caine got Covid at the Tulsa rally and died.

Spikes don’t come until a week to two weeks after the rally. Trump didn’t get sick until a week after his super spreader in the Rose Garden.

Every time Trump holds a rally, he kills a few of his voters. Not a very good strategy when you’re behind in the polls to sicken and kill your voters.

But that’s Trump. When called on to make good decisions, he makes the wrong one. That’s why he’s lost so much money. That’s why he’s run 7 big companies into bankruptcy and American banks won’t lend to him.

Trump has been a “loser” all of his life. Bigly. Every time he promises to make people rich like him, he’s lying. And the people who have trusted him have lost everything.

You’ve been conned. But give the man his due. This is the greatest con in the history of the world. Because you STILL believe him.
Where's all the reporting and lame ass crying fits from you democrats about the super spreader events the "peaceful protesters" held all summer? Not a damn peep from none of you.

Oh, and speaking of being conned...........

Andy Biggs rips mask narrative after CDC report shows 85% ...
...cdc says masks don't work - Bing
BLM protest marches were not super spreader events because most protestors were marching outdoors and wearing masks which is far safer than indoor Trump rallies with thousands of Trumpeters shoulder to shoulder proudly proving their support for the president by not wearing masks. The result will be covid deaths approaching a quarter of million by election day.
Where do you see indoors? He uses outdoors or airplane hangers.

'cept i never called him hitler ... so there is that.

when all you got is bullshit to reply with, then you & it failed.

bigley. next time bring something more credible to the table, then perhaps i'll give it the consideration it deserves.

lol....

No, you just call him Mussolini.

Hey, you may be a dumbfuck, but at least your a shameless liar. :thup:

i have never called him mussolini either... although i've seen the nic 'mango mussolini' ... but i digress.

hell, a side by side comparison in the looks dept does not prove yer point.

if i put a side by side of charlie chaplin & dolfi - that's not saying the actor IS hitler.

nice try though............

1531772615018.jpg

Changed your sig, lying scumbag.

View attachment 402130

i change my siggy almost weekly depending on the shit storm donny whirls up.

my latest is how melania is cheating on yer chosen one.

You're a lying fuck - everyone here knows it.

ooze back into your sewer now.

:cuckoo:

i'm guessing a lotta covidcooties are a'brewing & in a couple weeks, we'll hear how many cases the super spreader created.

oh my god some old people might drop dead like they were gonna anyway

shut the fuck up holy shit

our fat president who eats fast food all day and is a senior citizen is still alive after catching it lol

You need to see a doctor for that TDS.

You think me calling our obese president fat is TDS?

lol

Have you seen him? The man is billionaire but he can't get on a treadmill

TDS involves things that aren't true.
Looks like muscle to me
Now that ^^^ is TDS.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is doing two rallies in Michigan today while Biden takes another nap. lol

The first one starts soon in Muskegon, MI....

:)

LOL, this still cracks me up from those of ou who said looting and burning inner cities without social distancing or masks is perfectly safe.

But rallies for people you hate are suddenly death traps.

Yeah, sure dear, sure. The coronavirus is a Democrat. Sure it is

nope - i never said any such thing, nor has anybody condoned rioting or endorced peaceful protesting without a mask.

why must you lie? i know... i know... you just can't help yerself. it's in yer DNA.

Yes, Democrats have all condoned rioting without masks. What planet have you been vacationing on?

LOL, this still cracks me up from those of ou who said looting and burning inner cities without social distancing or masks is perfectly safe.

nope - i never said any such thing, nor has anybody condoned rioting or endorced peaceful protesting without a mask.

why must you lie? i know... i know... you just can't help yerself. it's in yer DNA.

Yes, Democrats have all condoned rioting without masks. What planet have you been vacationing on?

^^^ liar liar pants on fire.............^^^

You're a mindless drone of the Democrat party

MjAxMi0xYjkyOGU2NDJkNzJiM2Y1.png

View attachment 404506

Obviously you are under the mistaken belief that I care, I don't

View attachment 404506

^^^ copy cat ^^^

View attachment 404506

^^^ copy cat ^^^

^^^ doesn't grasp sarcasm ^^^

Copy cat only would have applied if it was a serious response.

You know I don't care, right? You know that?

^^^ how to argue with a three year old ^^^

View attachment 404506

^^^ copy cat ^^^

^^^ doesn't grasp sarcasm ^^^

Copy cat only would have applied if it was a serious response.

You know I don't care, right? You know that?

^^^ how to argue with a three year old ^^^

^^^

whatever you say

Over a thousand people showed up for Pence this Sat at the Villages...for Pence. Biden is lucky to get a couple of dozen. Lol
Yeah, the polls are screwed up, but we already knew that.
Nah, the polls weren't screwed... Impeached Trump's rallies were.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Greatest voter fraud operation in American history!
Woohoooo, we're the best evah!!!

tenor.gif
Yes, that's what you're proud of, your Banana Republic election to elect Quid Pro Quo Joe
No, what I'm most proud of is watching Twice Impeached Trump turning you marshmallow heads into cult45 zombies while destroying the Republican party. Watching Senile Biden steal an election from you is a distant second place.

Forum List

Back