Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

Actually he made a solid point that some on the progressive left believe removing firearms from the general society will make this country safer but what if you took the firearms away from Hillary Clinton Secret Service Detail?

She would be less safe and no Donald Trump was not making any threat against her but pointing out the reality that her Security Detail are carrying guns and make her life safer.

What trump said was clearly a threat to Clintons life. And he knows it.

No it was not and that is a damn stretch to even come to that damn conclusion!

So please stop with the slanted nonsense and the reality is he stated take away her security detail guns and see what happens and what will happen is some deranged lunatic will attempt something!

So yeah he is correct and you are just twisting his words!

Damn it and I hate Donald John Trump and now I am defending the worthless fucker because those like you are twisting his comment to fit your agenda?

i think dumb donald should allow people to bring guns into his rallies since he's pretending he loves them so much.

:thup:

Yes. That makes perfect sense in Donald trumps world.

What trump said was clearly a threat to Clintons life. And he knows it. That's why he said it.

That's the funny thing about you leftists, you make up meanings of words in your own mind.

What Trump did was make a point that we all need protection in this country--not just Hil-Liar. The reason her people carry guns is for protection. Democrats try to convince us that we little people don't need guns. Okay, if we don't, why does Hil-Lair? And if she really believes that guns don't protect us, then why is her SS using them to protect her?

Let's be real dude. That's pure unmitigated nonsense.
So, you are saying it's OK for hitlery to make laws against the people that are not for her?

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

I don't like Trump, but everyone can see he didn't intend to mean it like this. He just opens his gob and doesn't control it properly. That's his real problem, that he's willing to pander to anyone's view at any particular time and just blurt things out he's read on Stormfront.

I don't like Trump, but everyone can see he didn't intend to mean it like this. He just opens his gob and doesn't control it properly. That's his real problem, that he's willing to pander to anyone's view at any particular time and just blurt things out he's read on Stormfront.

everyone can see he absolutely DID intend it to be threatening.... same as the "second amendment people" line.

when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

What trump said was clearly a threat to Clintons life. And he knows it. That's why he said it.

That's the funny thing about you leftists, you make up meanings of words in your own mind.

What Trump did was make a point that we all need protection in this country--not just Hil-Liar. The reason her people carry guns is for protection. Democrats try to convince us that we little people don't need guns. Okay, if we don't, why does Hil-Lair? And if she really believes that guns don't protect us, then why is her SS using them to protect her?

So, you are saying it's OK for hitlery to make laws against the people that are not for her?

Where did I say that?

everyone can see he absolutely DID intend it to be threatening.... same as the "second amendment people" line.

when someone shows you who they are, believe them.
Wanting democrats to live by their words is threatening? Huh.....

Where did I say that?
In your posts....

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his Secret Service security detail
I think his personal security detail is far better prepared since they are not constrained by PC......good thing they are there to direct the SS.....

How so?

If we disarm society, the bad guys will still have their guns. Even the Democrats know this. Even if we in the US had the strictest gun laws in the world, her agents would still need theirs. Why? Because you can't eliminate all guns. Somebody will have them and it's not something you can stop.

Yes, Hil-Liar needs guns, but so do the rest of us. If you come here and talk to the people on the east side of Cleveland, they will tell you how it sounds like a firing range in their neighborhood almost every night. Yes, those people do need their guns--even more so than Hillary.

How so?

If we disarm society, the bad guys will still have their guns. Even the Democrats know this. Even if we in the US had the strictest gun laws in the world, her agents would still need theirs. Why? Because you can't eliminate all guns. Somebody will have them and it's not something you can stop.

Yes, Hil-Liar needs guns, but so do the rest of us. If you come here and talk to the people on the east side of Cleveland, they will tell you how it sounds like a firing range in their neighborhood almost every night. Yes, those people do need their guns--even more so than Hillary.

Your straw man argument is bs. Trump knows a gunfight would ensue if anybody tried to disarm Clintons Secret Service security detail. And timing is everything to a reality tv show star like Trump.

How so?

Your straw man argument is bs. Trump knows a gunfight would ensue if anybody tried to disarm Clintons Secret Service security detail. And timing is everything to a reality tv show star like Trump.
So, you're saying hitlerys SS detail would shoot her when she tries to disarm them?

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his Secret Service security detail
I think his personal security detail is far better prepared since they are not constrained by PC......good thing they are there to direct the SS.....
So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail.....

Just like he released his tax returns

How so?

Tyranny always demands that the people be disarmed

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail
Why, Trump supports the 2A.....
So does Hillary. Time for Trump to put his money where his mouth is. Dismiss your security detail, Trump, right after you release your tax returns

Her security detail is the Secret Service, she doesn't pick them or pay them.....the same secret service as Trump gets for free.....they are not her own body guards....

He's an idiot!

I'm glad he's back in to being himself and off the teleprompter!!!! :D

Polls should be shifting in Hillary's favor again.
Kellyanne sat him in the naughty chair for that one, no doubt.

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail.....

Just like he released his tax returns

Trump isn't the one trying to disarm we the people. I really don't care about his tax returns, I demand to see why the hillary bleached all those emails.

Forum List

Back