Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."
Any time he veers off the teleprompter, pretty much anything can happen.

Conway has improved his public persona by keeping him on a very short leash, but the real Trump can pop out at any time.

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his Secret Service security detail
I think his personal security detail is far better prepared since they are not constrained by PC......good thing they are there to direct the SS.....
So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail
Why, Trump supports the 2A.....
So does Hillary. Time for Trump to put his money where his mouth is. Dismiss your security detail, Trump, right after you release your tax returns
Hitlery is ant-gun.....let her set the example she believes in.....

Her security detail is the Secret Service, she doesn't pick them or pay them.....the same secret service as Trump gets for free.....they are not her own body guards....

He's an idiot!

I'm glad he's back in to being himself and off the teleprompter!!!! :D

Polls should be shifting in Hillary's favor again.
Kellyanne sat him in the naughty chair for that one, no doubt.
So you think Trump sat on hitlery now?

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his Secret Service security detail
I think his personal security detail is far better prepared since they are not constrained by PC......good thing they are there to direct the SS.....
So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail.....

Just like he released his tax returns

Trump isn't the one trying to disarm we the people. I really don't care about his tax returns, I demand to see why the hillary bleached all those emails.
Hillary isn't trying to disarm anyone. Post a link of her saying that or sit down and stfu

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail
Why, Trump supports the 2A.....
So does Hillary. Time for Trump to put his money where his mouth is. Dismiss your security detail, Trump, right after you release your tax returns
Hitlery is ant-gun.....let her set the example she believes in.....
So, what you're saying is that Trump is a coward who won't put his money where his mouth is.

Trump threw millions of his supporters under the bus yesterday when he told them they were idiots for believing that Birther crap...

...an inflammatory gun nut remark is maybe just Trump offering some salve for their wounds.

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail.....

Trump isn't the one trying to disarm we the people. I really don't care about his tax returns, I demand to see why the hillary bleached all those emails.
Hillary isn't trying to disarm anyone. Post a link of her saying that or sit down and stfu
You fucking liberals are scary ignorant....

Hillary Clinton: Australia Gun Ban 'Worth Looking At'

Trump threw millions of his supporters under the bus yesterday when he told them they were idiots for believing that Birther crap...

...an inflammatory gun nut remark is maybe just Trump offering some salve for their wounds.
A lot of democrats support Trump.....it's cool....

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

I don't like Trump, but everyone can see he didn't intend to mean it like this. He just opens his gob and doesn't control it properly. That's his real problem, that he's willing to pander to anyone's view at any particular time and just blurt things out he's read on Stormfront.

everyone can see he absolutely DID intend it to be threatening.... same as the "second amendment people" line.

when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

I disagree. His "then what would happen?" sort of thing infers she might be shot, but not by him.

So, no quote of her saying she wants to disarm Americans and abolish the Second Amendment

Clinton: "In the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program. The Australian government as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of…weapons offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns and basically clamped down going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach–more of a permitting approach. the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program. The Australian government as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of…weapons offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns and basically clamped down going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach–more of a permitting approach."

Nice headline, Brietbart, but her quote doesn't live up to it

Thanks for playing :fu:

So, no quote of her saying she wants to disarm Americans and abolish the Second Amendment

Clinton: "In the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program. The Australian government as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of…weapons offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns and basically clamped down going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach–more of a permitting approach. the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program. The Australian government as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of…weapons offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns and basically clamped down going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach–more of a permitting approach."

Thanks for backing my point up....

Typical leftist blather.

mrs bill says "guns are bad, we must get rid of guns!"

Trump says "you first"

Leftist morons screech "zomg! Did you HEAR that?? Trump, Trump, Trump!!"

:lol:

Fucking idiots.

Democrats wanting to ban all guns is entirely a fabrication by the NRA to sell more guns on behalf of the gun industry. The NRA has no reason to exist, the supreme court passed their ruling and still half the country thinks their 2nd amendment rights hang in the balance.

Let's be real dude. That's pure unmitigated nonsense.

How so?

If we disarm society, the bad guys will still have their guns. Even the Democrats know this. Even if we in the US had the strictest gun laws in the world, her agents would still need theirs. Why? Because you can't eliminate all guns. Somebody will have them and it's not something you can stop.

Yes, Hil-Liar needs guns, but so do the rest of us. If you come here and talk to the people on the east side of Cleveland, they will tell you how it sounds like a firing range in their neighborhood almost every night. Yes, those people do need their guns--even more so than Hillary.

Your straw man argument is bs. Trump knows a gunfight would ensue if anybody tried to disarm Clintons Secret Service security detail. And timing is everything to a reality tv show star like Trump.
So, you're saying hitlerys SS detail would shoot her when she tries to disarm them?

Is that you butplug ? Only you could come up with a baseless assumption that far off base!

Last edited:

Of course not. She understands that the 2nd Amendment is a powerful force against tyranny, so she and her buddies have to disarm people bit by bit. Go after the type of guns, while trying to disarm people who were in trouble with the law once, for example. bit by bit. There will come a time when your credit rating will determine if you're eligible to own a gun.

Democrats wanting to ban all guns is entirely a fabrication by the NRA to sell more guns on behalf of the gun industry. .
I don't know if the NRA is the genesis of the hysteria, but it has certainly been spread by conservative media.

There are eight zillion guns in this country. "They" are not going to break down doors and take them away.

But I'm pretty sure many think that really is the plan.

Of course not. She understands that the 2nd Amendment is a powerful force against tyranny, so she and her buddies have to disarm people bit by bit. Go after the type of guns, while trying to disarm people who were in trouble with the law once, for example. bit by bit. There will come a time when your credit rating will determine if you're eligible to own a gun.
Oh shit Hillary is going to win, go out and buy another dozen guns and a million rounds. You are being played and it sucks for us non paranoid gun owners because the prices for ammo have went insane.

Trump's correct again and displays both the glaring idiocy of the left and exposes the Dem base as useful idiots.

Hillary and her unarmed security detail should only appear in gunew free zones.

But some animals are more equal than others

Forum List

Back