Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

Trump threw millions of his supporters under the bus yesterday when he told them they were idiots for believing that Birther crap...

...an inflammatory gun nut remark is maybe just Trump offering some salve for their wounds.

"Trump threw millions of his supporters under the bus yesterday when he told them they were idiots for believing that Birther crap..."

Do you have a link to that statement you say he made?
I somehow missed that also. Trump was simply putting the birther stuff behind him for political reasons. He called none of his supporters idiots.

16yciu.jpg

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his Secret Service security detail
I think his personal security detail is far better prepared since they are not constrained by PC......good thing they are there to direct the SS.....
So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail.....

Just like he released his tax returns

Trump isn't the one trying to disarm we the people. I really don't care about his tax returns, I demand to see why the hillary bleached all those emails.
they were personal emails and not govt emails and were not required to be turned over to the govt archives, by Law/Regs..... they were hers to do with, what she liked....just like you and me with our own personal emails.... try again!

If Trump had just made his point about Hillary hypocrisy on the 2nd amendment that would have been fine, but then he blurted out a stupid add-on. If the guy wants to be president he needs to get control of his mouth he's his own worst enemy sometimes.

So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his Secret Service security detail
I think his personal security detail is far better prepared since they are not constrained by PC......good thing they are there to direct the SS.....
So, I assume then that Trump will be dismissing his personal security detail.....

Trump isn't the one trying to disarm we the people. I really don't care about his tax returns, I demand to see why the hillary bleached all those emails.
they were personal emails and not govt emails and were not required to be turned over to the govt archives, by Law/Regs..... they were hers to do with, what she liked....just like you and me with our own personal emails.... try again!

The idiot should never have mixed them on a personal server in a closet in the first place, dumb is dumb why don't you hacks admit it Hillary has.

No congress is going to pass a law banning guns for it to even be challenged in federal court. The 2nd amendment is considered "settled law". Justices cannot just reverse what 2 centuries of jurisprudence has said concerning gun rights. Your fears are groundless.

The hell they can't. All it takes is another case to go in front of the SC and they can rule anyway they desire.

Congress is not who I was referring to anyway. If after the court changes, a gun owner wants to have his or her right protected because the city placed a ban on semi-automatic handguns, that's when the SC will hear a new case regarding guns. They can rule that it's either a violation of the 2nd or it isn't. When they rule that it isn't, that opens the door for every city and state to do the exact same thing.
You live in a fantasy world so much that you cannot even admit your side won the guns in America debate. I repeat, your side won. There is no political will on the left to pursue total gun bans anymore because they finally realized how useless and politically damaging it would be. Talking to a gun nut is like trying to talk a suicidal person off a ledge.
It's an ongoing battle. Always will be, unless the pro-2nd side loses.

That's how the Far Righties are, pwjohn. The only way they can deal with opposition is with violence.
Trump is dumb white trash.

The Far Lefties are all for guns to protect their elite and only their elite......it just drives you crazy for an individual to afford him or herself to protect themselves with guns. Stalin, Hitler, Jung, Mussolini, Castro, and Che all loved guns for themselves but felt the same way the Liberal Elite does when it comes to individual's owning guns.

What trump said was clearly a threat to Clintons life. And he knows it. That's why he said it.

That's the funny thing about you leftists, you make up meanings of words in your own mind.

What Trump did was make a point that we all need protection in this country--not just Hil-Liar. The reason her people carry guns is for protection. Democrats try to convince us that we little people don't need guns. Okay, if we don't, why does Hil-Lair? And if she really believes that guns don't protect us, then why is her SS using them to protect her?

You're so full of shit that you stink. All Hillary wants to do(it's been explained dozens of times) is to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and mentally unstable folks. 'Course since the NRA is nothing more than a branch of the gun manufacturers of America they are "Johnny On The Spot" to make every possible gun control look like a "Do Away With Guns" move by the Left. Phuck 'Em!!
For a group that likes to glorify responsible gun ownership they are remarkably irresponsible with their gun politics.

Gun laws have been super effective in Chicago.............

Donald Trump @ a Presser : "Hillary lies"

Leftist Media whores and the leftist Zombie Squad: "Breaking News, Donald Trump just used misogynist language and accused Hillary of being a menopausal bitch."

Trump knows the Birther support he gave for 5 years will be brought up at the debates, he's simply being a typical POLITICIAN......by renouncing it now... I don't think it will help him though....I think it will still be brought up in the debates....even with his flip flop.

Donald Trump @ a Presser : "Hillary lies"

Leftist Media whores and the leftist Zombie Squad: "Breaking News, Donald Trump just used misogynist language and accused Hillary of being a menopausal bitch."
Well, if the depends fit......wear them.

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."
You Hillary butthole suckers sure are desperate.

No congress is going to pass a law banning guns for it to even be challenged in federal court. The 2nd amendment is considered "settled law". Justices cannot just reverse what 2 centuries of jurisprudence has said concerning gun rights. Your fears are groundless.

The hell they can't. All it takes is another case to go in front of the SC and they can rule anyway they desire.

Congress is not who I was referring to anyway. If after the court changes, a gun owner wants to have his or her right protected because the city placed a ban on semi-automatic handguns, that's when the SC will hear a new case regarding guns. They can rule that it's either a violation of the 2nd or it isn't. When they rule that it isn't, that opens the door for every city and state to do the exact same thing.
You live in a fantasy world so much that you cannot even admit your side won the guns in America debate. I repeat, your side won. There is no political will on the left to pursue total gun bans anymore because they finally realized how useless and politically damaging it would be. Talking to a gun nut is like trying to talk a suicidal person off a ledge.
The battle is entirely within the paranoid minds of gun nuts. If there were actual numbers on gun ownership among democrats the nuts would never believe just how many "gun grabbers" have guns.

The battle is entirely within the paranoid minds of gun nuts. If there were actual numbers on gun ownership among democrats the nuts would never believe just how many "gun grabbers" have guns.

Freaky leftist refers to the Founders as, "Gun Nuts." Go take your fascist azz to China dummy.. you'd fit right in.

Trump knows the Birther support he gave for 5 years will be brought up at the debates, he's simply being a typical POLITICIAN......by renouncing it now... I don't think it will help him though....I think it will still be brought up in the debates....even with his flip flop.

He just pointed out that Hillary started the whole thing and this could be a situation where she was actually telling the truth. I know that seem unbelievable but she could have been telling the truth so you may be right.

The idiot should never have mixed them on a personal server in a closet in the first place, dumb is dumb why don't you hacks admit it Hillary has.
She shouldn't have mixed them and used the one server/email for both gvt and personal and even Hillary admits that, and would not choose that route again...

Live and learn....everyone makes mistakes...and not all mistakes are criminal or crooked, just simply mistakes..

Hillary isn't trying to disarm anyone. Post a link of her saying that or sit down and stfu
You fucking liberals are scary ignorant....

Hillary Clinton: Australia Gun Ban 'Worth Looking At'
So, no quote of her saying she wants to disarm Americans and abolish the Second Amendment

Clinton: "In the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program. The Australian government as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of…weapons offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns and basically clamped down going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach–more of a permitting approach. the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program. The Australian government as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of…weapons offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns and basically clamped down going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach–more of a permitting approach."

Nice headline, Brietbart, but her quote doesn't live up to it

Thanks for playing :fu:
Thanks for backing my point up....
What point? She was referring to background checks and permits. Nothing about confiscating guns. Keep drinking the piss

Forum List

Back