Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

Trump knows the Birther support he gave for 5 years will be brought up at the debates, he's simply being a typical POLITICIAN......by renouncing it now... I don't think it will help him though....I think it will still be brought up in the debates....even with his flip flop.

He just pointed out that Hillary started the whole thing and this could be a situation where she was actually telling the truth. I know that seem unbelievable but she could have been telling the truth so you may be right.
He LIED. Hillary nor Hillary's campaign, began the Birther movement. YOU know it, I KNOW it and the Country KNOWS it.....

Trump is fooling no one but those who insist on being FOOLED.

No congress is going to pass a law banning guns for it to even be challenged in federal court. The 2nd amendment is considered "settled law". Justices cannot just reverse what 2 centuries of jurisprudence has said concerning gun rights. Your fears are groundless.

The hell they can't. All it takes is another case to go in front of the SC and they can rule anyway they desire.

Congress is not who I was referring to anyway. If after the court changes, a gun owner wants to have his or her right protected because the city placed a ban on semi-automatic handguns, that's when the SC will hear a new case regarding guns. They can rule that it's either a violation of the 2nd or it isn't. When they rule that it isn't, that opens the door for every city and state to do the exact same thing.
You live in a fantasy world so much that you cannot even admit your side won the guns in America debate. I repeat, your side won. There is no political will on the left to pursue total gun bans anymore because they finally realized how useless and politically damaging it would be. Talking to a gun nut is like trying to talk a suicidal person off a ledge.
It's an ongoing battle. Always will be, unless the pro-2nd side loses.
The battle is entirely within the paranoid minds of gun nuts. If there were actual numbers on gun ownership among democrats the nuts would never believe just how many "gun grabbers" have guns.

Freaky leftist refers to the Founders as, "Gun Nuts." Go take your fascist azz to China dummy.. you'd fit right in.
WTF? Who said anything about the founders? I am talking about the single-issue voting dumbasses who continually fall for the LIE that democrats are out to take away all our guns, I credit the founders with having far more rationality than those dullards.

The hell they can't. All it takes is another case to go in front of the SC and they can rule anyway they desire.

Congress is not who I was referring to anyway. If after the court changes, a gun owner wants to have his or her right protected because the city placed a ban on semi-automatic handguns, that's when the SC will hear a new case regarding guns. They can rule that it's either a violation of the 2nd or it isn't. When they rule that it isn't, that opens the door for every city and state to do the exact same thing.
You live in a fantasy world so much that you cannot even admit your side won the guns in America debate. I repeat, your side won. There is no political will on the left to pursue total gun bans anymore because they finally realized how useless and politically damaging it would be. Talking to a gun nut is like trying to talk a suicidal person off a ledge.
The battle is entirely within the paranoid minds of gun nuts. If there were actual numbers on gun ownership among democrats the nuts would never believe just how many "gun grabbers" have guns.

Freaky leftist refers to the Founders as, "Gun Nuts." Go take your fascist azz to China dummy.. you'd fit right in.
WTF? Who said anything about the founders? I am talking about the single-issue voting dumbasses who continually fall for the LIE that democrats are out to take away all our guns, I credit the founders with having far more rationality than those dullards.

Who the fuck do you think supported, passed, created the 2nd fucking amendment, you damn idiot??

She shouldn't have mixed them and used the one server/email for both gvt and personal and even Hillary admits that, and would not choose that route again...

Live and learn....everyone makes mistakes...and not all mistakes are criminal or crooked, just simply mistakes..

The only reason she admits it is because she got caught.

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."
He cannot be in the White House. The things he says--he's going to cause WWIII.

Demorats have no problems with guns themselves. Democrats have problems with us being to be able to protect ourselves with guns.

Who the fuck do you think supported, passed, created the 2nd fucking amendment, you damn idiot??
Your argument that they would wholeheartedly support the present state of gun rights in America is wild conjecture.

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

Actually he made a solid point that some on the progressive left believe removing firearms from the general society will make this country safer but what if you took the firearms away from Hillary Clinton Secret Service Detail?

She would be less safe and no Donald Trump was not making any threat against her but pointing out the reality that her Security Detail are carrying guns and make her life safer.
You are comparing apples and oranges. Her Secret Service detail is not the same as ensuring the safety of the average citizen. It's so obvious: why are you people so obtuse?

Last edited:
Trump isn't the one trying to disarm we the people. I really don't care about his tax returns, I demand to see why the hillary bleached all those emails.[/QUOTE]
Hillary isn't trying to disarm anyone. Post a link of her saying that or sit down and stfu[/QUOTE]

When Carter was president the gun nuts said he would take their guns.

When Bill Clinton was president the gun nuts said he would take their guns.

For the last nearly 8 years they've been saying that Obama will take their guns.

Every democratic candidate who has run for the presidency has been accused by the gun nuts that the candidate will take their guns.

Now that Hillary is the candidate they are saying she will take their guns.

I just have to wonder why anyone believes them or pays any attention to them. and why do they believe such stupid lies?

Anyone who has more than 2 brain cells knows that it's a standard lie from the gun nuts.

None of those presidents took away anyone's guns. No president will. No president can repeal the second amendment and no president will even try.

Personally, I am sick of the lies and anyone who actually tries to pass off that extremely old and tired lie.

A person has to be a special kind of stupid to believe that any president is going to take their guns. But then they're conservatives.

How is that in anyway threatening the life of the Hildabeast?
All he is saying is that if the Hildabeast hates guns as much as she proclaims
then maybe she would feel better if the people around her stopped carrying their guns!

Trump makes a good point. Between the whole family, the Clintons probably have more guns protecting them than most Army battalions. It goes back to the elitist mentality that the life of a Clinton is more important than the lives of commoners. It should be noted as an example of left wing 2nd Amendment hypocrisy that notorious anti-gun advocate Teddy Kennedy's privately employed bodyguard was arrested trying to enter the Senate office building armed with unregistered illegal fully automatic weapons. Teddy pulled some strings and had the charges dismissed.

The only reason we did win is because we have the Constitution and the courts on our side. Without that, we would have lost big time just as we will with a Commie/ liberal majority court.

Hey, the government can't make you purchase healthcare insurance either, but they will steal your money if you don't. The government can't make you buy car insurance either, but if you get caught, you will pay a huge fine and maybe get your car towed depending on what state you live in.

Government can do a lot of things to make your life hell. It's not paranoia, it's history--particularly when the left is in charge.

Demorats have no problems with guns themselves. Democrats have problems with us being to be able to protect ourselves with guns.
Democrats have a problem with the total irresponsibility of the gun nuts and their total opposition to gun laws of any kind no matter what. This issue is far more complex than "Yes guns vs. No guns" but you people cannot argue in it any other terms.

Anyway, trump doesn't give a hoot about this second amendment thing, for one, he knows the second amendment will never be eliminated,

and second,

He's said what he said because he WANTED another controversy for the press to talk about in HOPES that they would focus on this instead of his useless "show and a dance" he put on yesterday at his new hotel and with his fallen flat Birther Statement....he doesn't want the "talk" this weekend to be on his Birther stances....

Are you guys truly so clueless on Trump's modus operandi? This is what he does...creates another scandal to get the press off of the last scandalous thing he said....

Nonsense. Trump wants the media focus right where it's at: Hillary passing out and calling Americans a basket of deplorable's. The longer they are focused on that, the better for Trump.

Actually he made a solid point that some on the progressive left believe removing firearms from the general society will make this country safer but what if you took the firearms away from Hillary Clinton Secret Service Detail?

She would be less safe and no Donald Trump was not making any threat against her but pointing out the reality that her Security Detail are carrying guns and make her life safer.
You are comparing apples and oranges. Her Secret Service detail is not the same as ensuring the safety of the average citizen. It's so obvious: why are you people so obtuse?
Right! The average citizen does not have a secret service detail and most cannot afford to hire bodyguards. Thus the responsibility of security falls on the individual. Obtuse my ass!

Dude, you are about as sharp as a bowling ball.

The only reason we did win is because we have the Constitution and the courts on our side. Without that, we would have lost big time just as we will with a Commie/ liberal majority court.

Hey, the government can't make you purchase healthcare insurance either, but they will steal your money if you don't. The government can't make you buy car insurance either, but if you get caught, you will pay a huge fine and maybe get your car towed depending on what state you live in.

Government can do a lot of things to make your life hell. It's not paranoia, it's history--particularly when the left is in charge.
There are many things to worry about the government but someone showing up to confiscate your guns is not something you should even worry about. There are too many more pressing issues to stupidly make this your single-issue vote.

Forum List

Back