Trump's solar panel tarrifs will cost US billions, and the loss of thousands of US jobs

"Will cost", "would cost", "could cost". How about reporting something negative AFTER it happens?

That makes sense. Kind of like waiting until after the hurricane has devastated the city before mentioning it on the news!

Yeah, and liberal's innate ability to predict is just stunning.

But Thinker! trump himself, the smartest man in the world, has predicted that these tariffs are GOOD for American jobs! It seems that we are both predicting, but Trump is only pontificating.

It's only the lefties that feel he is pontificating.

"Will cost", "would cost", "could cost". How about reporting something negative AFTER it happens?

That makes sense. Kind of like waiting until after the hurricane has devastated the city before mentioning it on the news!

But Thinker! trump himself, the smartest man in the world, has predicted that these tariffs are GOOD for American jobs! It seems that we are both predicting, but Trump is only pontificating.

It was a damn Chinese company manufacturing in America who wanted these tariffs in the first place..

Oh, my! Now we have gotten to the heart of the issue! it is CHINA'S fault!

Well, one thing is sure. These tariff's may bankrupt American farmers and manufacturers, but not anyone in the real estate industry! Can you name someone in government in the real estate industry? I know you can!

It was a damn Chinese company manufacturing in America who wanted these tariffs in the first place..

So it's obvious you posting on a news and politics board..

Don't have a clue about news and politics?

Well thats a surprise.. go back to kindergarten..

Well, one thing is sure. These tariff's may bankrupt American farmers and manufacturers, but not anyone in the real estate industry! Can you name someone in government in the real estate industry? I know you can!

Oh really now, guess again geography illiterate..

No, looks like the claim is that it's a Chinese company manufacturing in America.....read it again.

No, looks like the claim is that it's a Chinese company manufacturing in America.....read it again.

Chinese are Chinese. Are you saying that a Chinese owned company manufacturing in America is not Chinese? Actually, I agree with you. I own stock in Honda, and I am definitely American.

Bear, it is way past your bedtime. ask mommy to tell you a story.

No child , I am on lunch hour I have to go back to work. So when your sleeping know this... Busting my ass..

No child , I am on lunch hour I have to go back to work. So when your sleeping know this... Busting my ass..

Well, now, Bear, I must say goodnight to you with this:

Well, now, Bear, I must say goodnight to you with this:

Sleep tight ...while I rock and roll at work..

Solar Panel Tariff Will Cost Over $2.5 Billion In Projects And Thousands Of Jobs, Developers Say | HuffPost

Trump's amazing ignorance of macro economics starts raising costs for US manufacturers, and consumers.

Liberals are always forecasting "doom and gloom" on everything Trump does but that never happens. Trump has been very successful on virtually everything he's touched. Contrast that with the community organizer, who sort of had the opposite of the "Midas touch" in that everything the amateur touched turned to shit.

Apparently, you don't make a living in agriculture in this country.

Trump is trying to persuade other nations to lift their tariffs so that our farmers can get a better deal. Why do you oppose this?

Well since UE is at an all time low I think this thread is nothing but lefty bullshit.

Forum List

Back