Trump's solar panel tarrifs will cost US billions, and the loss of thousands of US jobs

Solar Panel Tariff Will Cost Over $2.5 Billion In Projects And Thousands Of Jobs, Developers Say | HuffPost

Trump's amazing ignorance of macro economics starts raising costs for US manufacturers, and consumers.

Liberals are always forecasting "doom and gloom" on everything Trump does but that never happens. Trump has been very successful on virtually everything he's touched. Contrast that with the community organizer, who sort of had the opposite of the "Midas touch" in that everything the amateur touched turned to shit.

Why don't we make solar panels in the U.S.? The short answer is that the environmental impact makes it too costly. Hypocrite greenies would rather see hazmat items manufactured elsewhere.

Solar Panel Tariff Will Cost Over $2.5 Billion In Projects And Thousands Of Jobs, Developers Say | HuffPost

Trump's amazing ignorance of macro economics starts raising costs for US manufacturers, and consumers.

Liberals are always forecasting "doom and gloom" on everything Trump does but that never happens. Trump has been very successful on virtually everything he's touched. Contrast that with the community organizer, who sort of had the opposite of the "Midas touch" in that everything the amateur touched turned to shit.

Apparently, you don't make a living in agriculture in this country.

Last edited:
And yet my paycheck keeps getting bigger, housing and construction is booming, my 401k has damn near doubled, help wanted signs everywhere, and dims are worried about solar panels? You leftist traitors crack me up.

How much tax payer money did Obama give to his buddies for solar? Why did they squander that money? Greed? Who bought those companies? China. Well done tards.

The Mercifully Short List of Fallen Solar Companies: 2015 Edition

I did not realize that Obama is running for president! I will have to look in to that!

He will make it all up in coal mining jobs.
:lmao:

You think he'll push through his idea for massive liberal subsidies for a bunch of coal that nobody needs or wants? :rofl:

Uhm cheap power?

Let me guess you never paid a power bill in your life.

"Will cost", "would cost", "could cost". How about reporting something negative AFTER it happens?

That makes sense. Kind of like waiting until after the hurricane has devastated the city before mentioning it on the news!

Kinda like how Hillary would win ?

Or that the country would go into chaos if Trump was elected ?

You guys are so funny

"Will cost", "would cost", "could cost". How about reporting something negative AFTER it happens?

That makes sense. Kind of like waiting until after the hurricane has devastated the city before mentioning it on the news!

Yeah, and liberal's innate ability to predict is just stunning.

But Thinker! trump himself, the smartest man in the world, has predicted that these tariffs are GOOD for American jobs! It seems that we are both predicting, but Trump is only pontificating. When asked to comment on this, the White House declined.

Yeah, and liberal's innate ability to predict is just stunning.

But Thinker! trump himself, the smartest man in the world, has predicted that these tariffs are GOOD for American jobs! It seems that we are both predicting, but Trump is only pontificating.

It was a damn Chinese company manufacturing in America who wanted these tariffs in the first place..

Forum List

Back