Trump's sore winners make even worse losers: Why his loss is inflaming an already delusional base

Its cult of personality with delusional people.

~~~~~~
Hah! You mean after 4 years of Democrat sore losers, crying Russia, Russia, Russia and attempting to impeach Trump... How quickly the Left forgets their foibles....
We are seeking a fair and legal election something which Democrats have never aspired too.

~~~~~~
Hah! You mean after 4 years of Democrat sore losers, crying Russia, Russia, Russia and attempting to impeach Trump... How quickly the Left forgets their foibles....
We are seeking a fair and legal election something which Democrats have never aspired too.

The only ones whining about an election are you all.

he hasnt lost yet,,,
"Now that their candidate has lost fair and square, we need to brace ourselves for their predictably vicious response." ibid

Spot on.

I'm not clicking on an opinion piece by Yahoo! News.

I think you guys need to talk way more shit than you are talking. Double down on it. It will be that much more glorious when things pan out.

By fucking God, Trump will win this battle

the left don't just like beating Trump, they fucking love it...we can't let them get away with such dirty tricks, my friends!

he hasnt lost yet,,,
"Now that their candidate has lost fair and square, we need to brace ourselves for their predictably vicious response." ibid

Spot on.
he wasnt my candidate,,,

thanks for stopping by,,,

How is it that he has lost? Georgia is doing a recount and there will likely be lawsuits in PA, Mich. and Nevada to litigate. I know the MSM has told you so, but that doesn't make it so.

Forum List

Back