Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a Trumpette could see 9% of their wealth wiped out in two weeks, and claim , "This is a GOOD thing"

Who has all their wealth in the stock market? Liberals?

Well, Hadi, when you reach my age, and if you don't have a significant investment portfolio, then you will be, in a word, "fucked".

If the whole portfolio is in the stock market, you're not in a stable position.

As a matter of fact, I knew that Trump was going to lead this country down the road to economic ruin, and I bailed out the the stock market in 12/16. Everything is cash. And when i think that the Trump Effect has run it's course, I am prepared to jump back in in a New York second, probably this afternoon. After this correction, I don't think Trump can do any significant damage to the market.

The Lefty Stock Market Switcheroo:

Market it up: "The 0bama market is up!"

Market down: "The Trump Market is cratering!"
Trump said he is responsible for the stock market. Dope

LOL...so far the market is up today, is it back to an Obama economy yet?
You are smoking Crack! The market is tanking. Obama's budget ended at the end of September 2017. Since then it is 100% Trump / Republican Disaster. Work week & paychecks getting smaller

Last edited:
The left wingers are thrilled over the damage, and Trump is looking foolish over his previous words.

This is what happens when something as complicated as the stock market gets politicized.

Partisan politics continue to pollute and distort.

Who politicized the stock market---:auiqs.jpg:

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

That's why no other President was stupid enough to tout the Stock Market UP's as his own economic achievement. Only Trump is capable of being that stupid.

And it looks like the Trump TAX CUT is what is what is causing this.
Are Trump's tax cuts backfiring on Wall Street?

You are smoking Crack! The market is tanking. Obama's budget ended at the end of September 2017. Since then it is 100% Trump / Republican Disaster. Work week & paychecks getting smaller

Hmmm, here it wasn't more than a week ago when you clowns were making every excuse in the book to say it was Obama's economy...what a bunch of idiots.

Trump is probably out smartest President
Went to Wharton, knows more than the Generals, smart, very smart, smart man, Believe me

If the stock market was going to crash, he should have known about it and done something

who gives you your talking points each morning? Rosie O'donnel or Behar?

Trump is smart. smartest man ever to hold the office

Obama is a freak'n community organizer and he tripled the market
How does a smart man like Trump allow the market to drop 2000 points in a week?

Tell me again how any president controls wall street. A market correction has been overdue for many months/years. It was 4%. Compare that to the market growth since January 2017 and get back to me.
How do I know?
Do I look like I went to Wharton?

Fat Donnie did

You don't know anything except what your left wing handlers put in your empty head. No original thinking, ever. No honest opinions, ever. Nothing but left wing bullshit talking points----------------your credibility = ZERO.

Being the smartest man ever to be elected President, Trump should know how to stop a stock market crash

The Great Obama did it and he is only a community organizer

who gives you your talking points each morning? Rosie O'donnel or Behar?

Trump is smart. smartest man ever to hold the office

Obama is a freak'n community organizer and he tripled the market
How does a smart man like Trump allow the market to drop 2000 points in a week?

Tell me again how any president controls wall street. A market correction has been overdue for many months/years. It was 4%. Compare that to the market growth since January 2017 and get back to me.
How do I know?
Do I look like I went to Wharton?

Fat Donnie did

You don't know anything except what your left wing handlers put in your empty head. No original thinking, ever. No honest opinions, ever. Nothing but left wing bullshit talking points----------------your credibility = ZERO.

Being the smartest man ever to be elected President, Trump should know how to stop a stock market crash

The Great Obama did it and he is only a community organizer

Market was up earlier today, is it back to an Obama economy yet...dumbass.

Hmmm, here it wasn't more than a week ago when you clowns were making every excuse in the book to say it was Obama's economy...what a bunch of idiots.
You continue Lying. I have never said that. I have been warning this disaster was coming due to Trump & Republicans Exploding Deficits.

I said repeatedly we were still under Obama's tax policy. That is no longer true.

I said repeatedly we were still under Obama's tax policy. That is no longer true.

Don't make me go back and pull some of your previous posts.

You continue Lying. I have never said that. I have been warning this disaster was coming due to Trump & Republicans Exploding Deficits.

Stop with the crap, you personally may not have said that, but there are 20 other liberal idiots on here that did say that.

Stop with the crap, you personally may not have said that, but there are 20 other liberal idiots on here that did say that.
You Idiot need to stop with the crap! Sean Hannity is claiming this Market is Obama's!

You Idiot need to stop with the crap! Sean Hannity is claiming this Market is Obama's!

Dumbass
stock market is due to obama - Bing video

The fish are biting today, on anything. It's almost as if...they've been being fed bullshit for the past year and were told it tastes like filet mignon but find out now it IS bullshit.

And the taste it is leaving in their mouth is horrible. Believe me. Worst taste ever.

I'll make it really simple for you simpletons to comprehend. EVERY Republican President in History Caused JOB KILLING RECESSIONS / Depressions greater than or equal to the number of terms they served. That rarely ever happens under Democrat Presidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back