trumps suffers another humiliating defeat in court....Christmas Eve

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

Three Repub appointed Judges....one who was appointed Ted by trump. Don't give me that crap about Liberal judges ruling against the Liar in Chief.

Three Repub appointed Judges....one who was appointed Ted by trump. Don't give me that crap about Liberal judges ruling against the Liar in Chief.

Fortunately your nazi website blocks people from reading their bullshit if they are in privacy mode! Ever the good nazi, they won't let you read them unless they can spy on you. Right up your alley, Jim, I can only assume the real losers here are the American People in saving the freedom of fair elections. Good for you. Rah Rah

The Trump ‘campaign’ exists solely to pursue pointless idiocy, exhibit its disdain for the democratic process, and its utter contempt for the will of the people.

Fortunately your nazi website blocks people from reading their bullshit if they are in privacy mode! Ever the good nazi, they won't let you read them unless they can spy on you. Right up your alley, Jim, I can only assume the real losers here are the American People in saving the freedom of fair elections. Good for you. Rah Rah
Lotta butt-hurt right there^.

The Trump ‘campaign’ exists solely to pursue pointless idiocy, exhibit its disdain for the democratic process, and its utter contempt for the will of the people.

Congress needs to put in place safeguards that will prevent a repeat of the trump Regime. Had it not been the courts and the few Republicans that decided to uphold the law, instead of listening to the "law and order" so called president, the US as a Democratic Republic could have ceased to exist. We could have ended up with our first Authoritarian in DC.

Why the Privacy mode? Are you afraid of something or are you hiding something?

I do know that 2021 is going to be a very miserable year for you. Well...you will need to ride it out, just like we have to ride out 2017. Buck up little fellow...

I do know that 2021 is going to be a very miserable year for you. Well...you will need to ride it out, just like we have to ride out 2017. Buck up little fellow...
WTF are you babbling about?

It's amply clear that the courts are flat out refusing to hear the evidence. President Trump is doing a great job exposing the judicial system to be just as corrupt as the election process itself.

For those who somehow missed it, once again a judge threw a case out without hearing any evidence, using some bullshit excuse doctrine.

There was nothing humiliating about the case. At this point Trump's tactic seems to be to expose the judicial system, just like he exposed the media before. He is doing a brilliant job.

Last edited:
He's a loser.

He is a whiny, baby girl, Loser...How can he ever be trusted with any degree of authority again after his attempted coup?
But we do not trust our leadership anymore. Let the worst happen. We will help our enemies now if asked in ways of not being accused. You are the traitors. So it does not matter. Our nation will be chopped up now over being ruled by you.

He's a loser.

He is a whiny, baby girl, Loser...How can he ever be trusted with any degree of authority again after his attempted coup?
But we do not trust our leadership anymore. Let the worst happen. We will help our enemies now if asked in ways of not being accused. You are the traitors. So it does not matter. Our nation will be chopped up now over being ruled by you.
"We're not getting our way so we're going to destroy it."

The thought processes of children.

It's amply clear that the courts are flat out refusing to hear the evidence. President Trump is doing a great job exposing the judicial system to be just as corrupt as the election process itself.

For those who somehow missed it, once again a judge threw the case out without hearing any evidence, using some bullshit excuse doctrine.

There was nothing humiliating about the case. At this point Trump's tactic seems to be to expose the judicial system, just like he exposed the media before. He is doing a brilliant job.

You can't examine the evidence when there is NO evidence there. Rudy and his klan have asserted in the courtrooms that this is not a case of "fraud." But when they get in front of a TV camera, suddenly the term Fraud becomes the topic. Why, They want to keep their law license.

For those who somehow missed it, once again a judge threw the case out without hearing any evidence, using some bullshit excuse doctrine.

I remember in a post that was a couple weeks before the election that you indicated that if Trump lost, it would be because of fraud and only fraud. This was before your idea of “evidence” even existed. No one takes you seriously.

Is that idiocy intended to try to cajole me into something?

I do know that 2021 is going to be a very miserable year for you.
Not nearly as bad as it will be for you. I'll deal with anything, you couldn't even handle having an actual, competent businessman in the WH trying to clean things up.

Just wait till the Biden shit hits the fan . . .

It is amazing. trump loses by the same amount of EVs he won in 2016, which he called a landslide. He loses the popular vote for the second time by 7 Million votes. But he won't take it like a man. He wants to take the entire country down with him.

Is that idiocy intended to try to cajole me into something?

I do know that 2021 is going to be a very miserable year for you.
Not nearly as bad as it will be for you. I'll deal with anything, you couldn't even handle having an actual, competent businessman in the WH trying to clean things up.

Just wait till the Biden shit hits the fan . . .
Competent? Dumb Don ain’t that. Joe is about the same. So nothing really changes, but partisans can’t see it.

Trump, like all Presidents, has fulfilled the two critical jobs expected of him, protecting Wall Street and the military budget. Joe will do these two jobs to the utmost.

For those who somehow missed it, once again a judge threw a case out without hearing any evidence, using some bullshit excuse doctrine.

Yep, everyone and everything, with the exception of trump, is corrupt.
Keep on believing that.

Yep, everyone and everything, with the exception of trump, is corrupt.
Keep on believing that.

It is hardly worth arguing with these people. Their worship of trump is just beyond belief. They have a cultish way of looking at the world. Everyone is wrong....except trump. Just crazy.

Forum List

Back