Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

Just like Jesus would have wanted.

Ironic that Christians are the least Christ-like people.

Just turning over the tables of the criminals in the temple.

Your children will thank us later.

1711998503568.png

Last edited:
.Anger on a day cooked up to celebrate sin.

You bet.
What exactly are you so angry about? Use your words.

Do you ever wonder why your religion has been declining for a while? It’s because people like you, the people who should most resemble the followings of Jesus Christ, have a tendency to be the least like him. You‘re always so angry and hateful.

Your religion is trending the wrong way. Your rhetoric isn’t working out so well. Congratulations.

Thanks. It works for me and a million or so of my best friends, none of whom mutilate children sexually if they're lucky enough to escape the womb alive.

Get real. If you think men can be pregnant and breast feed? You're absolutely nuts

It's okay. We're working hard on building their new homes. where they'll be happy, taken good care of and well medicated.

Hey, they won't have to worry about paying rent or buying food.

What exactly are you so angry about? Use your words.

Do you ever wonder why your religion has been declining for a while? It’s because people like you, the people who should most resemble the followings of Jesus Christ, have a tendency to be the least like him. You‘re always so angry and hateful.

Your opinion is noted.

Aren't you glad this is America?

.Thanks. It works for me and a million or so of my best friends, none of whom mutilate children sexually if they're lucky enough to escape the womb alive.
Great. Then I’m sure you won’t have any problem with it when the country gradually continues to go more secular.

I’m glad we’re in agreement with that. We have no problem with the country collectively becoming less Christian.

Forum List

Back