Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

I would not have known if not for this board, it was not till you people got triggered by it and could not stop talking about it that I found out it was even a thing

Or your Dementia ridden potato decided to highlight it.... keep trying but it won't work
Acting like men can get pregnant is a real here and now absurdity. No amount of faith will change that. The point being, we can proceed with facts regarding mammalian biology as it relates to pregnancy.

I'll help, men cannot get pregnant.

Science!!!

How am I wrong?

You said you're angry and pissed every day. Is that how Jesus lived?
Christians are typically peaceful and loving. That is how you are wrong. It is your side that is unsatisfied and violent. It does sound as if you would like to project yourself into us. That is a wrong thing to do.

Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

You don’t have to celebrate transexual visibility day
Nobody has to celebrate Easter

Is this a great country or what?
I do have to be concerned with presidential proclamations made on behalf of "we".

"We" celebrating a group that furthers grooming, drug therapy and mutilating surgeries on children is a celebration I find repulsive.

I do have to be concerned with presidential proclamations made on behalf of "we".

"We" celebrating a group that furthers grooming, drug therapy and mutilating surgeries on children is a celebration I find repulsive.
President speaks for the country

Sucks being you

I'll go ahead and stick by what I just said. Things have changed a lot for Christians in the last hundred years , You can glom on to backwards thinking if you would like.
In most states a woman can be raped by her husband, but the xians are working for change.
What? The point is people will eventually say enough is enough... like Christians did during the Crusades
That's one of the funniest things I've seen you post, and that takes a LOT

Forum List

Back