Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

Get real. If you think men can be pregnant and breast feed? You're absolutely nuts
Too complicated for you? Women pretending to be men and living as men can still get pregnant because they are women. Men, who are born without a baby factory, can never be pregnant, much to Ms. Garrison's dismay!

Too complicated for you? Women pretending to be men and living as men can still get pregnant because they are women. Men, who are born without a baby factory, can never be pregnant, much to Ms. Garrison's dismay!

You're a simpleton, men can't get pregnant. End of discussion

Hatred of what? I don't hate trannys at all except when they interfere with what normal people do, like celebrate Easter.
Back to mommy's basement Mrs. Jones.....
Well, if they would just put Easter on the same day every year this mixup wouldn’t have happened.

It's good to see he's spreading the message of the Lord. In fact, he's screaming it out to the land in all CAPS.

Donald J Thug Easter message: Grab the by the pussy !

1711995067700.png

A hilariously failed attempt at comparison.

Let's see.. Easter, having significance for the world's largest religious faith, vs. a proclamation from a pandering pretend-president related to trannies and cross-dressers.
Stop with the dishonest attempts to deflect from the topic.

The topic is about Trump’s Easter message of hate and lies.

men can't get pregnant. End of discussion
I can accept that. If they want to pretend that they are the opposite sex, I can accept that too. Men nor women can't come back from being dead for days........I can accept the fact that some people believe they can.

Why not put it on the same day every year and avoid all the confusion?
Well

Easter and its related holidays are moveable feasts, not falling on a fixed date; its date is computed based on a lunisolar calendar (solar year plus Moon phase) similar to the Hebrew calendar. The First Council of Nicaea (325) established only two rules, namely independence from the Hebrew calendar and worldwide uniformity. No details for the computation were specified; these were worked out in practice, a process that took centuries and generated a number of controversies. It has come to be the first Sunday after the ecclesiastical full moon that occurs on or soonest after 21 March.[16] Even if calculated on the basis of the Gregorian calendar, the date of that full moon sometimes differs from that of the astronomical first full moon after the March equinox.[17]

Imo we should all agree that God's big enough to work this out.

I don't know why doesn't it surprise you?

You're probably messing with the wrong one. Just saying
I just don't think there is anything wrong with good solid Evangelical Christianity and people who believe. Regardless of what happened during the Crusades. Have you ever read the New Testament?

Forum List

Back