Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

The message of hate is

Yeah, he did rebuke the pharisees but he also told the sinner ie transgender, thief, effeminates, adulterers to repent and turn away sin.
The Easter message of hate is coming from Trump.

And Christians don't give a shit about their new messiah turning, what should be, a loving Christian holiday into a reason to fling hateful shit at their political opponents because fuck them. Just like Jesus would have intended, right?

And then Christians wonder why people are turning away from Christianity.

President and Jill Biden went to church on Sunday.

Trump hid in his bunker tweeting out nasty and unhinged rants. No doubt alone.

That's the difference between happily married, practicing Christian, and confident President, and a mentally unstable con man that hides in a hole trying to project himself that something that hes not.

And here was President Bidens Easter message;

Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.

Trump is mentally ill.

IMG_1537.jpeg

I would not have known if not for this board, it was not till you people got triggered by it and could not stop talking about it that I found out it was even a thing
Join the club. These people are told when to playact like they knew all along. It's all just a fraud.
None of them knew this......unless they're stuttering cross-dressers themselves.

Last edited:
Generally speaking, men being born with a working baby factory is as improbable as returning to life after being dead for days. However that doesn't stop women/men from acting like men/women, or people believing in the resurrection.
Acting like men can get pregnant is a real here and now absurdity. No amount of faith will change that. The point being, we can proceed with facts regarding mammalian biology as it relates to pregnancy.

Forum List

Back