Trump's Vegas Rant

Abortions have decreased especially in the southern states since Trump drained the swamp through the use of the Supreme Court. Lots of babies lives have been saved from the democrat's sick, wicked, demonic, and discusting political platform of killing babies.

check the stats!
Except that they didn't "Decrease", they just happened somewhere else.

Fetuses aren't babies.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll figure out a way to not be pregnant.

Until women figure out what you're trying to do to them, and then the wrath of God upon your nutty party.

It does, some batteries are a lot higher voltage and amperage than others.

The point is whether a boat is 100% electric or is gas with a battery, one can still get electrocuted if water gets in the boat and there is an issue with the wiring. Trump evidently has nothing better to talk about than his fear of sharks while on the campaign trail because this isnt the first time he's told this stupid story.

Like Trump was the first person to realize us and US is spelled the same, I believe I am the first one to coin the phrase Not Sees. Republicans are Not Sees. But I'll never get the credit when it catches on.
Depends if they be Catholic or not.

The point is whether a boat is 100% electric or is gas with a battery, one can still get electrocuted if water gets in the boat and there is an issue with the wiring. Trump evidently has nothing better to talk about than his fear of sharks while on the campaign trail because this isnt the first time he's told this stupid story.

See post 120.

He didnt rape her.

Trump has tried your brains to diarrhea and has turned your morality to puke.

And notice the best retort you can muster is to make up a lie about Biden that is true of your mangod.

That says a lot about you on a lot of levels.
I guess incestual relations isn't rape! My morality, you vote for the party of mental illness, baby killing, and covetousness. You preach charity while being the party who gives the least!

As Biden belongs to a church & can be seen there most weeks For his whole life.
And Trump belongs to no church, and has only been seen at one for photo ops selling bibles & fishing for votes.
Going to Church does what exactly what, it's obvious he is in direct conflict with what he says he believes in, so who cares. At least Trump supports life!

Bet you a dollar, You have not looked at the REPUBLICAN PLATFORM,
OH wait they have no platform!
OK well you can look up the RIGHT WING side by reading the HEIRTAGE FOUNDATION 2025 PLATFORM.
And see if it matches what our country needs.
No need to even look, I guarantee it's better than the no God party, of mental illness, baby killing, and covetousness

Depends if they be Catholic or not.
Catholics can be Not See's too

1718046053469.png

Catholic priests performing a Nazi salute.

You can only imagine out reaction to Biden and Harris

Doubtless you know much more about that than I. Not surprising as a groomer.

Coming from a guy who's literally involved in human trafficking. Or was at one point in his life. Have you stopped picking up desperate and poor women and making them have sex with you for money?

You know how they say give a man a fish and they'll eat for a day? Teach them how to fish and they'll eat forever? Well in a way, you are doing the right thing. Don't just give those poor women money. Make the earn it.

There has never been an American candidate as bulletproof as the Teflon Don. He was right about the Fifth Avenue Rule, give him that.

This kind of adoration for this person, of all people. Incredible. But it's real.
Just got to erode the margins, I guess. :dunno:

Except that they didn't "Decrease", they just happened somewhere else.

Fetuses aren't babies.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll figure out a way to not be pregnant.

Until women figure out what you're trying to do to them, and then the wrath of God upon your nutty party.
If a woman does not want to get pregnant she should remain celibate.

Claiming to be pro choice is nothing but calming you have the right to murder a baby.
No one has that right. God said "thou shalt not murder".

If a woman does not want to get pregnant she should remain celibate.

Claiming to be pro choice is nothing but calming you have the right to murder a baby. No one has that right. God said "thou shalt not murder".
Nah, this is all vapid blathering.

If you actually thought it was murder, you wouldn't be sitting on your ass doing nothing about it.

That's just your way of sounding bold and edgy. It's transparent.

Forum List

Back