Trump's Vegas Rant

60 Federal judges and most of them used "laches" to dismiss the cases. Standing or merit was never considered. Try the truth.

laches /lăch′ĭz/

noun​

1. A legal doctrine that bars a claimant from receiving relief where the claimant's delay in pursuing the claim has operated to the prejudice of the opposing party.
  2. Neglect; negligence; remissness; neglect to do a thing at the proper time; especially, a delay in asserting a claim, sufficient to cause a person to lose the right to adjuducation of the claim by a court.
    Similar: neglect negligence remissness
  3. Legal doctrine that a person who waits too long to bring a claim alleging a wrong shall not be permitted to seek an equitable remedy because the delay prejudiced the moving party. Sleeping on one's rights.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition • More at Wordnik

That means they were to somehow bring these cases before the election. It cannot be used next time because the courts are loaded with election integrity cases right now.

As far as being smarter I will settle with being honest.
Ok let's be honest.
Stoddard v. City Election Commission of the City of Detroit - Wikisource, the free online library
However, plaintiffs have made only a claim but have offered no evidence to support their assertions.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057.202.0_1.pdf One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence.

Wayback Machine
One might expect that this solemn request would be paired with evidence of serious errors tied to a substantial and demonstrated set of illegal votes. Instead, the evidentiary support rests almost entirely on the unsworn expert report1 of a former campaign employee that offers statistical estimates based on call center samples and social media research. This petition falls far short of the kind of compelling evidence and legal support we would undoubtedly need to countenance the court-ordered disenfranchisement of every Wisconsin voter.

That's the truth.

This is what happens when the teleprompters fail.

"""....
So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, and water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you he didn’t know the answer.

(44:42)
He said, “Nobody’s ever asked me that question.”

(44:45)
I said, “I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.” But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark.""""

"""Why was Trump talking about sharks at a campaign event?""
Thanks for the 5th pissy pants thread on this riveting subject, Blaineypoo.

This is what happens when the teleprompters fail.

"""....
So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, and water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you he didn’t know the answer.

(44:42)
He said, “Nobody’s ever asked me that question.”

(44:45)
I said, “I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.” But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark.""""

"""Why was Trump talking about sharks at a campaign event?""
LOL You like Uncle Bosie being eaten by cannibals better?

And as that went on all kinds of evidence turned up and was ignored of censored. People were threatened by the FBI. That is the truth.
Evidence like this?

TTV does not have in its possession, custody, or control identity and contact information. Any otherwise potentially responsive non-privileged items not requiring retrieval of massive amounts of raw data from cold storage, that are within TTV’s possession, custody, or control are being provided.

Or this?

No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact
Page 27, 28.

Feel free to point out the evidence I'm not aware of?

Evidence like this?

TTV does not have in its possession, custody, or control identity and contact information. Any otherwise potentially responsive non-privileged items not requiring retrieval of massive amounts of raw data from cold storage, that are within TTV’s possession, custody, or control are being provided.

Or this?

No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact
Page 27, 28.

Feel free to point out the evidence I'm not aware of?
I am past the point of excuses. The theft was obvious. Fucking Congress was complicit. You are a moron.

Blaine says absolutely nothing of value or remotely sensible.

But he posts it like this:

nothing of value or remotely sensible.

And in the end? It remains nothing of value or remotely sensible.

Blaine, old girl, carry on.

I am past the point of excuses. The theft was obvious. Fucking Congress was complicit. You are a moron.
Good retort. I give court filings, you call me names. I ask for specifics, you say "because I said so" (paraphrasing).

it's all OK by me, keep living in your "obvious" fantasy world. I hope you'll be happy there.

Good retort. I give court filings, you call me names. I ask for specifics, you say "because I said so" (paraphrasing).

it's all OK by me, keep living in your "obvious" fantasy world. I hope you'll be happy there.
I do not care what the courts said. I do not care what you say.

I do not care what the courts said. I do not care what you say.
You do care, since you claimed they didn't rule on merit.

OK, I say that the courts, and more importantly the same people you claim provided evidence. Now say they don't have evidence and that their claims are "not reasonable" in an attempt to avoid libel or sanctions. This in a court of law.

I asked you to provide evidence to the contrary. That was a real ask. I will bet you, that either they didn't attempt to prove it in a court of law, or they were lacking evidence to support it in a court of law. Nor did the DOJ find evidence.

Last edited:
Fine, we'll bring Trump you bring Biden and we'll have an open forum town hall for 90 minutes with candidates fielding questions from the audience on the fly...DEMS JUST SHIT THEMSELVES. :auiqs.jpg:

You do care, since you claimed they didn't rule on merit.

OK, I say that the courts, and more importantly the same people you claim provided evidence. Now say they don't have evidence and that their claims are "not reasonable" in an attempt to avoid libel or sanctions. This in a court of law.

I asked you to provide evidence to the contrary. That was a real ask. I will bet you, that either they didn't attempt to prove it in a court of law, or they were lacking evidence to support it in a court of law. Nor did the DOJ find evidence.
The DOJ was complicit.

The DOJ was complicit.
And again, completely ignoring both my ask and THE FACT that I'm taking those statements DIRECTLY from some of the same people you take your information from. When put in a situation where lying has consequences. Not on Fox or Newsmax but in a court.

By the way, you are talking about a DOJ under a REPUBLICAN administration.

Forum List

Back