🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's voice sounds like a woman

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Could there be something going on there that Trump hasn't shared with us about his "manhood"...? He also seems very effeminate - having or showing qualities that are considered more suited to women than to men : not manly.

Definition of EFFEMINATE

is this in 'politics' because you think he's a trojan horse for the gay agenda? :laugh2:

69e0140479486865efdf155827c60625.jpg

Now it all makes sense.

You almost gotta laugh that the people who defend freakazoid men when they claim that the voices in their head tell them they need to squat to piss are the same people who ridicule straight men with kids for not having a deep enough voice for the standards they seem to have set for heterosexual men. WTF is going on with the hypocrite left? Have they gone crazy?

Let say Donald John Trump is gay would you like him more than you do now or would you write about his sexuality while bashing him for being Republican?

Personally I have thought the guy was Bi-Sexual all the time I have seen him but do not really care either.

What a stupid, useless thread. :rolleyes:

I've heard rumors for years that Trump may be a fairy.

Trump-Tinkerbell-800x0-c-default.jpg

Of course you did. BTW why are you making fun of him in that manner? So what if he happened to be gay?? Hypocrite much??

Leftards embrace the queer.....but yet they use it as a slur in order to disparage and insult....funny how that is....

That is because in reality they embrace nothing.

Last edited:
"yes, donald trump refuses to be politically correct... and just to be safe, he refuses to be correct" :lol:

the guy you were replying to... the guy who said what you woudln't hold him to.

the guy you were replying to... the guy who said what you woudln't hold him to.

I like Pogo. I quoted him, but my post was not about him. That okay?

Forum List

Back