🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's voice sounds like a woman

i'm asking you why you didn't mean him, considering he is the one who said it.

the guy you were replying to... the guy who said what you woudln't hold him to.

I like Pogo. I quoted him, but my post was not about him. That okay?

He was making a joke. Last I knew I could quote anyone and say what I wanted. I quoted him, but was not referring to him. Not sure why that is so hard to comprehend. End of.

Let say Donald John Trump is gay would you like him more than you do now or would you write about his sexuality while bashing him for being Republican?

Personally I have thought the guy was Bi-Sexual all the time I have seen him but do not really care either.

So, you also think Donny is ac/dc.

the guy you were replying to... the guy who said what you woudln't hold him to.

I like Pogo. I quoted him, but my post was not about him. That okay?

He was making a joke. Last I knew I could quote anyone and say what I wanted. I quoted him, but was not referring to him. Not sure why that is so hard to comprehend. End of.

Now girls. If yer gonna fight over me, wait 'til I get in place to watch.
emot-munch.gif

"Trump's voice sounds like a woman"

:lmao:

This is so pathetic I actually feel a little sorry for Liberals. When you are so desperate and have so little to criticize someone about that you scrape the bottom of the barrel and the best you can come up with is 'his voice sounds like a woman's it's just SAD.

And you dumb, permanently inebriated brown minority crybabies sound like a spoiled-brat-woman-scorned every time you open your mouths, you racial menials who will NEVER have the brains and visionaries that us whites have had. Why is that? Why is every detail of you minorities' pitiful, victim-mentality third-world belonging-in-cages animals an obsessive small-dick complex about us whites? Don't you dumb, primitive semi-humans have lives of your own without obsessing over what your "white bogeymen" do, you silly brown people who ALWAYS need your diapers changed? Yes, I'm a proud racist who detests primitive savages for the humanoid liability they are.

Forum List

Back