Trump’s voter turnout operation in swing states is too small, GOP worries

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Does this really matter ?

Ive spoken to many canvassers over the years and never been convinced by any of them to change my vote ever.

Ive noted signs in yards as an indication of public feeling. And of course ive ripped down many conservative posters over the years.

But are americans so feeble minded to believe these people ?

I doubt it very much.

"
New polls show Vice President Harris faces a major challenge in winning over male voters and is losing men by a bigger margin than she’s winning women in key states such as Pennsylvania, Nevada and North Carolina.

The gender gap between Democrats and Republicans isn’t new, but it’s becoming especially pronounced in the toss-up race for president.

Former President Trump’s problems with female voters are well known. New polls show that Harris has just as big of a problem with male voters in some states."

Does this really matter ?

Ive spoken to many canvassers over the years and never been convinced by any of them to change my vote ever.

Ive noted signs in yards as an indication of public feeling. And of course ive ripped down many conservative posters over the years.

But are americans so feeble minded to believe these people ?

I doubt it very much.

When canvassers are known, neighbors, etc...

I've seen it help win a local election. There is data on how it works on Presidential elections. Your anecdotal share is just that.

"They have only started to hire at a rapid clip in recent weeks, the people said, meaning they are reaching Trump supporters late in the cycle when it often takes repeated “voter contacts” to get them to return a ballot."

Last edited:

"
New polls show Vice President Harris faces a major challenge in winning over male voters and is losing men by a bigger margin than she’s winning women in key states such as Pennsylvania, Nevada and North Carolina.

The gender gap between Democrats and Republicans isn’t new, but it’s becoming especially pronounced in the toss-up race for president.

Former President Trump’s problems with female voters are well known. New polls show that Harris has just as big of a problem with male voters in some states."
cherry picker

Forum List

Back