Trump's VP shortlist has a DEMOCRAT on it!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that some of you people who were saying early in the primary elections that Trump may be a Democrat mole who is trying to get Hillary elected, well guess what.................you may be right.

It seems that one of the people on Trumps short list for VP is a retired Army general, who not only is a Democrat, but is also someone who supports a woman's right to choose an abortion.

A curveball in Trump’s Veep search: He’s seriously considering a retired general

Do you Trump supporters still think that he's got the best interests of the GOP at heart?

Republican shills might not like the idea, but I think its a good idea.
BTW, he is a D, but he is very much anti-Obama. Guess that just means he isn't a dumbfuck.

If Trump used to be a Democrat, and is seriously considering a running mate who is also a Democrat, then why is the GOP running him as their candidate?

Republicans seem to have lost their minds lately.

If Trump used to be a Democrat, and is seriously considering a running mate who is also a Democrat, then why is the GOP running him as their candidate?

so you think bipartisanship is a bad idea?

I've never thought that bipartisanship was a bad idea. However, many on the Republican side do as evidenced by the last 7 years. If Obama said it sounded like a good idea, even if the Republicans had put forth the idea just 6 months before, the Republicans became against it.

It seems that some of you people who were saying early in the primary elections that Trump may be a Democrat mole who is trying to get Hillary elected, well guess what.................you may be right.

It seems that one of the people on Trumps short list for VP is a retired Army general, who not only is a Democrat, but is also someone who supports a woman's right to choose an abortion.

A curveball in Trump’s Veep search: He’s seriously considering a retired general

Do you Trump supporters still think that he's got the best interests of the GOP at heart?
If he is going to lock down the border and start killing islamics he needs someone with a military background inside the White house.

If he is going to lock down the border and start killing islamics he needs someone with a military background inside the White house.

But why a Democrat with military experience? Don't the Republicans have anyone they can put on the ticket with military experience?

Oh wait................forgot..................Republicans like to start wars, not serve in them.

But why a Democrat with military experience? Don't the Republicans have anyone they can put on the ticket with military experience?

Oh wait................forgot..................Republicans like to start wars, not serve in them.
and their chickehawks who never served, cheer

I served in the U.S. Navy from 1982 until 2002. And, during that time I was in 4 war zones, starting with Beruit in '83, and the last one was Kosovo in the late 90's.

Sorry, but this is one person who isn't a chickenhawk.

I served in the U.S. Navy from 1982 until 2002. And, during that time I was in 4 war zones, starting with Beruit in '83, and the last one was Kosovo in the late 90's.

was't referring to you, it is the Republican chickehawks

I've never thought that bipartisanship was a bad idea. However, many on the Republican side do as evidenced by the last 7 years. If Obama said it sounded like a good idea, even if the Republicans had put forth the idea just 6 months before, the Republicans became against it.
Yep. Party politics. Its sickening

Democrats like to start wars and then damn all the soldiers. Remember Vietnam?

How much does a naval hair dresser make in a war zone? Giving perms you must have got a medal.

I have written before that I believed Trump was a mole and is a closet Democrat trying to get Hillary Clinton elected. Hell he should ask Webb to run with him and just confirm he is not Tea Party GOP like many of his followers had hope he would become.

Also I believe that sometimes it is better to take someone from the opposition to run with you. I mean I would believe Hillary Clinton would be smarter if she took Susan Collins ( If Collins would accept ) as her VP over Elizabeth Warren.

Why should you only select the slack-jaws within your own political party when there could be a better possible candidate on the other side of the aisle?

So if Trump take the Democrat as his running mate it just tell me he did not move to the right like his supporters thought but instead sold them some bullshit they would vote for him on and now he is shifting back to where he was before running for President and that is a Democratic type of voter...

How much does a naval hair dresser make in a war zone? Giving perms you must have got a medal.

In a war zone, you get your whole check, tax free, for the time that you are in said war zone. And, if you reenlist in a war zone and are entitled to a reenlistment bonus, that bonus is tax free as well.

Sorry DF, but your hairdresser comments and gay references aren't going to piss me off.

However, if you ask an intelligent question, even if it is wrapped up in insults, I will answer if I know the answer.

In a war zone, you get your whole check, tax free, for the time that you are in said war zone. And, if you reenlist in a war zone and are entitled to a reenlistment bonus, that bonus is tax free as well.

Sorry DF, but your hairdresser comments and gay references aren't going to piss me off.

However, if you ask an intelligent question, even if it is wrapped up in insults, I will answer if I know the answer.

Slap the thigh and ride the wave all the way home... I remember the Marine barking that they were First to serve and first to die and I responded that I would be the first one back to fuck their wives... Ohhh being in the Navy is not like the Village people lifestyle that Boots or Grunts believe it is...

Now as I skip away and posters scratch their head, well I will never explain this response nor am i sane enough to attempt or am I?

In reality it is not that bad an idea. The man is a general that knows foreign policy. He will wins points for it. Moderates might be impressed he is tapping a moderate. It is also not like he will lose the Republicans who are supporting him anyway.

Forum List

Back