Trump's Wall, 195.4 miles, do you take the over or under?

Trump Wall over/under set at 195.4 miles, which do you take?

• Over 195.4 miles of a 18 foot (or more) height border wall will be built by 1/27/2025

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Under 195.4 miles of a 18 foot (or more) height border wall will be built by 1/27/2025

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
The boundary between US and Mexico is 1954 miles.

If I arbitrary set 195.4 miles as the length of the Trump wall that actually gets built in the next 7 years, would you bet the over or under?

Let's set the requirement to meet qualification as Trump's Wall to simply its height specification of at least 18 feet.
'Physically imposing': Here are the design specs for Trump's border wall

If trump don't get it done in the next year, it won't get done.
That what the dems feel also.
That's why they're throwing daca kids under the bus temporarily.
They know time is on their side and they absolutely don't want that wall.

If trump don't get it done in the next year, it won't get done.
That what the dems feel also.
That's why they're throwing daca kids under the bus temporarily.
They know time is on their side and they absolutely don't want that wall.

You believe they can construct it in a year? I wish our highway and road maintenance department would take tips from where you live. Hope my question was clear I was referring to a finished product.

Last edited:

If I arbitrary set 195.4 miles as the length of the Trump wall that actually gets built in the next 7 years, would you bet the over or under?

Let's set the requirement to meet qualification as Trump's Wall to simply its height specification of at least 18 feet.

The Democrats get control of one or both houses of Congress in November, that is the moment Trump's wall to nowhere joins Palin's bridge to nowhere. It won't get built at all. If they put up a mile or two before it is later torn down I'd be surprised.

Well I take the under--:badgrin: They've already found 240 tunnels in the San Diego Region alone, and they know there's more.

UZPRGACQVBCWTE6CPV5RJKTXLE.jpg

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

I thought it was supposed to be 40' high, now it's 18 feet---:badgrin: I have 24' extension ladder.

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly. Anything they can see, can and will always be compromised. Something they can't see they won't even attempt to cross.

You know we can put a man on the moon--and we can't secure the border. Or maybe it's they really don't want to secure the border, and just want to blow money on worthless walls and fences and pretend like they're doing something. Then they'll have something they can campaign on next Presidential election cycle.

Yes, who could ever get over a wall that is 25' high. Oh what an obstacle, no human could ever climb over that.

The Democrats get control of one or both houses of Congress in November, that is the moment Trump's wall to nowhere joins Palin's bridge to nowhere. It won't get built at all. If they put up a mile or two before it is later torn down I'd be surprised.

Why would it get torn down?

Well I take the under--:badgrin: They've already found 240 tunnels in the San Diego Region alone, and they know there's more.

UZPRGACQVBCWTE6CPV5RJKTXLE.jpg

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

I thought it was supposed to be 40' high, now it's 18 feet---:badgrin: I have 24' extension ladder.

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly. Anything they can see, can and will always be compromised. Something they can't see they won't even attempt to cross.

You know we can put a man on the moon--and we can't secure the border. Or maybe it's they really don't want to secure the border, and just want to blow money on worthless walls and fences and pretend like they're doing something. Then they'll have something they can campaign on next Presidential election cycle.

I know, they cave in these tunnels and these people find another way through..

Yet more proof liberals are retarded, look you bunch of dumb asses the wall will be guarded. Wall + shitload more border patrol hello. :itsok:

I thought the OP was asking if people were going to tunnel under or climb over...I say both.

Yeah, let's Juan, Consuela and their brood of three kids hiking through miles and miles of desert packing all of their climbing gear and tunneling equipment along behind them. That'll work!

I really think Trump is making you all dumber.

Inside Mexico's Drug Tunnels - Photo Essays

Drugs are not people. Those tunnels are not built in the middle of the desert where the wall is needed either! Right now they just wander across with nothing to stop them.

As I have posted many times, tunnels in the middle of the desert stick out like sore thumbs! They can be easily detected by people with eyes.

Forum List

Back