🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s White Campaign Manager Was ‘Very Moved’ By His Pitch To Black Voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
“I live in a white community. I’m white.”

Donald Trump’s new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, defended a controversial speech by the real estate mogul aimed at African American voters by noting how much she herself appreciated it.

Speaking to a mostly white crowd in Dimondale, Michigan, on Friday, Trump listed a series of statistics on the disproportionate economic hardship of African Americans. He cited it as evidence that Democratic governance had failed African Americans and that black voters should opt for him instead.

“What the hell do you have to lose?” Trump concluded.

In a Sunday interview with Conway on ABC News’ “This Week,” host George Stephanopoulos asked about criticism that the speech was patronizing.

“Many in the African American community saw that as insulting because they say most African Americans don’t live in poverty and that Mr. Trump was making those comments in communities that are more than 90 percent white,” he said.

Conway responded that African Americans’ perception of the speech was not the only thing that mattered.

“Those comments are for all Americans,” she said. “And I live in a white community. I’m white. I was very moved by his comment.”

The remark appeared to affirm a common belief that Trump’s supposed outreach to black voters is more about assuaging white Americans who perceive him as racist than bringing black Americans around to his candidacy. (Just 1 percent of African Americans plan to vote for Trump ― the lowest level of support received by a Republican candidate since 1964.)

More: Trump's White Campaign Manager Was 'Very Moved' By His Pitch To Black Voters

She was probably "very moved" because it was her idea. Just more proof that the Trump campaign is all smoke and mirrors - by trying to convince "white" voters that Trump is not a racist. I doubt that black voters are impressed.

This is just more pleading and whining by racist whites attempting to get Blacks to vote for a candidate that is backed by the KKK and a number of other racist groups.

This is just more pleading and whining by racist whites attempting to get Blacks to vote for a candidate that is backed by the KKK and a number of other racist groups.

That speech was not intended for blacks. It was an effort to convince white folk that Trump was trying to reach out to black folks. I'm surprised that he didn't offer free watermelon and fried chicken because he thinks that's what blacks want more than anything.

As opposed to the Hillary/Byrd connection:
HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Do ya just not see it coming Asc??

That speech was not intended for blacks. It was an effort to convince white folk that Trump was trying to reach out to black folks. I'm surprised that he didn't offer free watermelon and fried chicken because he thinks that's what blacks want more than anything.
Now that you mention it he wasnt actually addressing a Black crowd. Youre right he was trying to fool sensible white people.

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Yes i see a devastating Drumpf loss and another reminder to whites that brown people arent fooled and can outvote you.

NAACP Mourns the Passing of U.S. Senator Robert Byrd | Press Room

""Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country."

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

I can tell you really want that Robert Byrd thing to get a lot of traction, but, as has been pointed out to you countless times, Byrd made a drastic change in his racial views. Nobody on the Left supports his pre-change actions but after his change, he was a pretty good guy. Understandable that a right winger just can't understand that. You keep trying though. It's good for a laugh.

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

I can tell you really want that Robert Byrd thing to get a lot of traction, but, as has been pointed out to you countless times, Byrd made a drastic change in his racial views. Nobody on the Left supports his pre-change actions but after his change, he was a pretty good guy. Understandable that a right winger just can't understand that. You keep trying though. It's good for a laugh.
Once a parrot has learned a phrase he cant stop repeating it even if its no longer true. Thats because they dont really understand what they are saying being less intelligent than your average human.

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Once a parrot has learned a phrase he cant stop repeating it even if its no longer true. Thats because they dont really understand what they are saying being less intelligent than your average human.

He knows it's bullshit, but he wants it to be true sooooooo baaaaaaad.

Kelly Anne Conway has been a professional shit slinger since the nineties when she made her living lying about Bill Clinton.

Hmmmm. That's the first I've heard that Trump is backed by Democrats.

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

I can tell you really want that Robert Byrd thing to get a lot of traction, but, as has been pointed out to you countless times, Byrd made a drastic change in his racial views.

Nope. He changed outwardly only, for the Democratic Party's political reasons, as did the rest of them.

You arent smart enough to figure things out for yourself and your handlers have decided to hide this news from you.

The Republican Party's Ku Klux Klan 'problem' is much bigger than just Donald Trump

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

I can tell you really want that Robert Byrd thing to get a lot of traction, but, as has been pointed out to you countless times, Byrd made a drastic change in his racial views.

Nope. He changed outwardly only, for the Democratic Party's political reasons, as did the rest of them.

I don't care if he wanted to burn a cross in his back yard every afternoon. His actions in congress helped minorities more than most others. He was a friend to minorities. Too complex for you?

You arent smart enough to figure things out for yourself and your handlers have decided to hide this news from you.

The Republican Party's Ku Klux Klan 'problem' is much bigger than just Donald Trump

Dailykos.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

I don't care if he wanted to burn a cross in his back yard every afternoon. His actions in congress helped minorities more than most others. He was a friend to minorities. Too complex for you?

So why after fifty years of Democrats are blacks still in the Democrats' rotting ghettos?

“I live in a white community. I’m white.”

Donald Trump’s new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, defended a controversial speech by the real estate mogul aimed at African American voters by noting how much she herself appreciated it.

Speaking to a mostly white crowd in Dimondale, Michigan, on Friday, Trump listed a series of statistics on the disproportionate economic hardship of African Americans. He cited it as evidence that Democratic governance had failed African Americans and that black voters should opt for him instead.

“What the hell do you have to lose?” Trump concluded.

In a Sunday interview with Conway on ABC News’ “This Week,” host George Stephanopoulos asked about criticism that the speech was patronizing.

“Many in the African American community saw that as insulting because they say most African Americans don’t live in poverty and that Mr. Trump was making those comments in communities that are more than 90 percent white,” he said.

Conway responded that African Americans’ perception of the speech was not the only thing that mattered.

“Those comments are for all Americans,” she said. “And I live in a white community. I’m white. I was very moved by his comment.”

The remark appeared to affirm a common belief that Trump’s supposed outreach to black voters is more about assuaging white Americans who perceive him as racist than bringing black Americans around to his candidacy. (Just 1 percent of African Americans plan to vote for Trump ― the lowest level of support received by a Republican candidate since 1964.)

More: Trump's White Campaign Manager Was 'Very Moved' By His Pitch To Black Voters

She was probably "very moved" because it was her idea. Just more proof that the Trump campaign is all smoke and mirrors - by trying to convince "white" voters that Trump is not a racist. I doubt that black voters are impressed.

which was made to a room with no black people in it. they're so funny

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Yes i see a devastating Drumpf loss and another reminder to whites that brown people arent fooled and can outvote you.

""Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country."

Yeah, he had your back....

48e58383e259513cdfdf98f177752ed9.jpg

Note that the quote came from FORMER Klansman Robert Byrd.

A leopard and his spots and all..

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Yeah, he had your back....

48e58383e259513cdfdf98f177752ed9.jpg

Note that the quote came from FORMER Klansman Robert Byrd.

A leopard and his spots and all..
He had to wake up and realize there was no sense to what he was saying since his own genes (being recessive) pretty much killed the logic in his arguments.

Forum List

Back