Trump's Words Could Sink Muslim Ban EO

Muslims from other regions could still come in. Christians from Syria couldn't while the temporary ban was in place. This is not quantum mechanics, how are lefties so confused?

Lol, yea, sorta the way Jim Craw laws were not about preventing blacks from voting. After all, they didn't say backs can't vote.

Intent of the law is certainly pertinent.

What the hell is "Jim Craw"?

But it's not a muslim ban so I dont see how his words would make any difference.

Of course it's a muslim ban.

^^^ LIE the EO is specifically not a Muslim ban therefore the left lies and says it is.

Just because somthing on its face looks legit, how it's implemented makes it uncon.

TIMMY!!!

upload_2017-2-10_12-37-21.png

But it's not a muslim ban so I dont see how his words would make any difference.

^^^ LIE the EO is specifically not a Muslim ban therefore the left lies and says it is.

Just because somthing on its face looks legit, how it's implemented makes it uncon.

TIMMY!!!

View attachment 111715

TIMMUH TIMMUH TIMMUH!

Muslims from other regions could still come in. Christians from Syria couldn't while the temporary ban was in place. This is not quantum mechanics, how are lefties so confused?

Lol, yea, sorta the way Jim Craw laws were not about preventing blacks from voting. After all, they didn't say backs can't vote.

You seriously don't know what I'm talking about, or you just enjoy playing an idiot?

You seriously don't know what I'm talking about, or you just enjoy playing an idiot?

What do you know about Jim Craw laws?

Trump's own words are going to bite him in the ass. Time to put down twitter and act like a President, you fat-faced orange asshole.

Appeals Court Deals New Blow To Donald Trump's Travel Ban Targeting Muslims | The Huffington Post

Though the judges declined to express a view on those issues, they noted that numerous statements by Trump promising a “Muslim ban,” and similar remarks that go beyond the letter of the executive order, could be used for weighing the order’s constitutionality at a later stage.

It's best not to lead with a HuffPo citation unless you are making fun of/discrediting it.
It's best to shut the fuck up unless you've got a point to make other than trashing the source

Sure... just pointing out that you're an idiot that thinks there is a Muslim ban. Do you hear voices as well?

Trump's own words are going to bite him in the ass. Time to put down twitter and act like a President, you fat-faced orange asshole.

Appeals Court Deals New Blow To Donald Trump's Travel Ban Targeting Muslims | The Huffington Post

Though the judges declined to express a view on those issues, they noted that numerous statements by Trump promising a “Muslim ban,” and similar remarks that go beyond the letter of the executive order, could be used for weighing the order’s constitutionality at a later stage.

It's best not to lead with a HuffPo citation unless you are making fun of/discrediting it.
It's best to shut the fuck up unless you've got a point to make other than trashing the source
ewwwwwwwwwwww

Let me check again.....yup, it's a Muslim ban.
then why are muslims allowed in? wouldn't a ban mean muslims wouldn't be allowed in? I'm confused, tell me how they can be allowed in and be banned at the same time?

Sure... just pointing out that you're an idiot that thinks there is a Muslim ban. Do you hear voices as well?

Which part of "What the hell is "Jim Craw"?" adds up to "pointing out that you're an idiot that thinks there is a Muslim ban."

Do you hear voices as well? Cause your posts are straight insane.

Which part of "What the hell is "Jim Craw"?" adds up to "pointing out that you're an idiot that thinks there is a Muslim ban."

so are you saying there isn't a muslim ban? cause there is no such thingy.

what is Jim Craw law anyway?

what is Jim Craw law anyway?

We got another live one!

so are you saying there isn't a muslim ban? cause there is no such thingy.

Of course there isn't - the courts smashed it. DUH

Forum List

Back