Trump's Words Could Sink Muslim Ban EO

What the hell is "Jim Craw"?

You seriously don't know what I'm talking about, or you just enjoy playing an idiot?

Sure... just pointing out that you're an idiot that thinks there is a Muslim ban. Do you hear voices as well?

Which part of "What the hell is "Jim Craw"?" adds up to "pointing out that you're an idiot that thinks there is a Muslim ban."

Do you hear voices as well? Cause your posts are straight insane.
what is Jim Craw law anyway?

We got another live one!
so you have no idea?

What the hell is "Jim Craw"?

You seriously don't know what I'm talking about, or you just enjoy playing an idiot?

Sure... just pointing out that you're an idiot that thinks there is a Muslim ban. Do you hear voices as well?

Which part of "What the hell is "Jim Craw"?" adds up to "pointing out that you're an idiot that thinks there is a Muslim ban."

Do you hear voices as well? Cause your posts are straight insane.
so are you saying there isn't a muslim ban? cause there is no such thingy.

Of course there isn't - the courts smashed it. DUH
which one was that? since there never was one.

But it's not a muslim ban so I dont see how his words would make any difference.

Of course it's a muslim ban.
then why are muslims allowed in?
Trump has vested business interest in those countries.
where? Syria, Somolia? really. hmmmmmmm. I'm sure he flies in there routinely.
TravelBan-ConflictsOfInterest-1.jpg

But it's not a muslim ban so I dont see how his words would make any difference.

so what are his business interests in the seven countries? you know there are no governments right?

so what are his business interests in the seven countries? you know there are no governments right?

In Istanbul, Turkey, Trump entered into a licensing deal allowing his name to be used on two luxury buildings, earning him $5 million in 2015, according to Time.

In Indonesia, the country with the world's largest Muslim population, two resorts sporting the Trump brand are in the midst of being constructed.

Trump also has a number of business ties in the United Arab Emirates, including luxury villas and a golf course. According to the Washington Post, plans to build a hotel in Saudi Arabia have been cancelled. However, Trump has had business dealings with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Alsaud in the past.

In Istanbul, Turkey, Trump entered into a licensing deal allowing his name to be used on two luxury buildings, earning him $5 million in 2015, according to Time.

In Indonesia, the country with the world's largest Muslim population, two resorts sporting the Trump brand are in the midst of being constructed.

Trump also has a number of business ties in the United Arab Emirates, including luxury villas and a golf course. According to the Washington Post, plans to build a hotel in Saudi Arabia have been cancelled. However, Trump has had business dealings with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Alsaud in the past.
ok, but I asked for the business out of the seven on the travel pause.

Thats the point, he only put a travel pause on countries he doesn't do business in. He doesn't want to ruin relationships which could affect his bank account.

Thats the point, he only put a travel pause on countries he doesn't do business in. He doesn't want to ruin relationships which could affect his bank account.
huh?
giphy.gif

It's the countries that obummer marked up. Maybe you mean obummer.

huh?
giphy.gif

facepalm.jpg

huh?
giphy.gif

facepalm.jpg
I know, I was tired of obummer a very long time ago. glad you agree it was time for him to go.

Forum List

Back