Trump's Words Could Sink Muslim Ban EO

Muslims from other regions could still come in. Christians from Syria couldn't while the temporary ban was in place. This is not quantum mechanics, how are lefties so confused?

Lol, yea, sorta the way Jim Craw laws were not about preventing blacks from voting. After all, they didn't say backs can't vote.

Intent of the law is certainly pertinent.

What the hell is "Jim Craw"?

You seriously don't know what I'm talking about, or you just enjoy playing an idiot?

What do you know about Jim Craw laws?
That was them laws that give all the niggras guns and shit.

Muslims from other regions could still come in. Christians from Syria couldn't while the temporary ban was in place. This is not quantum mechanics, how are lefties so confused?

Lol, yea, sorta the way Jim Craw laws were not about preventing blacks from voting. After all, they didn't say backs can't vote.

You seriously don't know what I'm talking about, or you just enjoy playing an idiot?

I always thought those were jim 'Crow' laws?

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump's own words are going to bite him in the ass. Time to put down twitter and act like a President, you fat-faced orange asshole.

Appeals Court Deals New Blow To Donald Trump's Travel Ban Targeting Muslims | The Huffington Post

Though the judges declined to express a view on those issues, they noted that numerous statements by Trump promising a “Muslim ban,” and similar remarks that go beyond the letter of the executive order, could be used for weighing the order’s constitutionality at a later stage.

The results were predecided the 9th circuit is not a court of law it's a far left activist committee whose ruling will not stand.

Trump's own words are going to bite him in the ass. Time to put down twitter and act like a President, you fat-faced orange asshole.

Appeals Court Deals New Blow To Donald Trump's Travel Ban Targeting Muslims | The Huffington Post

Though the judges declined to express a view on those issues, they noted that numerous statements by Trump promising a “Muslim ban,” and similar remarks that go beyond the letter of the executive order, could be used for weighing the order’s constitutionality at a later stage.

The results were predecided the 9th circuit is not a court of law it's a far left activist committee whose ruling will not stand.
If the Supreme Court doesn't at least rule 6-2 against this decision, they too will no longer be legitimate.

So why were those specific countries picked?

National security, none of the judiciaries business or yours, this is the purview of the Executive branch.

Exactly. No business of theirs. The president was fully within his rights and doing his job.

At no point did he refer it to as a Muslim ban.

That was made up by the fake news media. Maybe their untruthful words will drown them, but not Trump. It's almost as if there was projection going on here.

But it's not a muslim ban so I dont see how his words would make any difference.

Of course it's a muslim ban.

^^^ LIE the EO is specifically not a Muslim ban therefore the left lies and says it is.

Let me check again.....yup, it's a Muslim ban.

So non-muslims from those countries are allowed in?
hot damn, now you've done it.

But it's not a muslim ban so I dont see how his words would make any difference.

^^^ LIE the EO is specifically not a Muslim ban therefore the left lies and says it is.

Christians and Jews. Yup. Fast-tracked. Read the EO.

So, you see, it’s not really a Muslim ban.

It’s just a ban on people born in certain Muslim-majority countries with negotiated exceptions for Jews and Christians.

Unfortunately for the stupid rubes, literally the dumbest people alive, Rudy Giuliani already admitted how they thought they'd be able to get away with this legally.

Rudy Giuliani Admits Trump's Executive Order Is A Backdoor Muslim Ban | The Huffington Post

Trump said he wanted a muslim ban.

Gulianni and co instead focused on danger, rather than religion.

He doesn't say it's based on religion, he says it's based on danger!

Christians and Jews. Yup. Fast-tracked. Read the EO.

During the pause or after?

When were Muslims banned? Can you site the EO and the language that says to ban Muslims?

Of course you can't. Huffy lies.

Forum List

Back