Trumpster's have been stabbed in the back

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Tump supporters, but I'm afraid you've elected a guy that's hell bent in enriching himself at your expense. His budget includes tax cuts that heavily favor himself, he cozies up to Russia because he owes them money, and has investments in Russian oil projects, ditto to Turkey because he has a big, bright hotel there, and keeping it profitable is job 1. His budget includes deep cuts in investments for the same people that voted for him, i.e. The unemployed, the blue collar working class, children, education, food programs and the elderly. It also includes lots of $$ for the wall on our southern boarder (wasn't Mexico going to pay for that??) as well as lot's of $$ to beef up our military machine, but, we're not supposed to talk about the fact that he owns stock in the same defense contractors that will profit greatly from this! Yup, "The Donald" is looking out for for "The Donald".....and only "The Donald"

To his loyal supporters, he has a message for you. :dev3:

So bend over little Trumpbots, you don't even get lubrication this time around! Have a nice day! :bye1:

Tump supporters, but I'm afraid you've elected a guy that's hell bent in enriching himself at your expense. His budget includes tax cuts that heavily favor himself, he cozies up to Russia because he owes them money, and has investments in Russian oil projects, ditto to Turkey because he has a big, bright hotel there, and keeping it profitable is job 1. His budget includes deep cuts in investments for the same people that voted for him, i.e. The unemployed, the blue collar working class, children, education, food programs and the elderly. It also includes lots of $$ for the wall on our southern boarder (wasn't Mexico going to pay for that??) as well as lot's of $$ to beef up our military machine, but, we're not supposed to talk about the fact that he owns stock in the same defense contractors that will profit greatly from this! Yup, "The Donald" is looking out for for "The Donald".....and only "The Donald"

To his loyal supporters, he has a message for you. :dev3:

So bend over little Trumpbots, you don't even get lubrication this time around! Have a nice day! :bye1:

Your opinion correct?

Forum List

Back