Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

But if you stopped confinimg yourself to leftist media, and watched Newsmax for a while, you'd get deprogrammed.
No, I wouldn't, because I don't watch TeeVee news all that much.

You consider NBC/CBS/CNN/FOX 'leftist media', no?

I believe OANN/Newsmax to be 'right wing media' simply because they broadcast articles that cater to the right. Any objective person can see this. Am I incorrect here?

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

As Robert DeNiro says; "I've heard things......."

Jack Smith's wife is doing a film, or a puff-piece on Netflix, on Michelle Obama......so she's no friend of Trump.

LINKS

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

Means nothing. Dems are the filthiest of scum. I'd never vote dem. Trump is only scum light.

lol...look cuck...the palin children....remember that you big mouthed moron...go fuck yourself you dishonest piece of mother fucking shit

"You Betcha" lost her run on congress against a better person. Simple as that. And there isn't even one instance that I can find where what you claim to be correct. So how about giving some cites we can follow.

Myabe not but I feel free to think of you as a MAGAt troll.
Thank you for reading the post intended for Mac1958. At least you showed the character to actually READ it. Mac OTOH refused to read a mere two paragraphs yet routinely expects others to read an entire, prepared diatribe on his per-arranged, fake, official views on all things political. Still, it just goes to show no connecrtion to reality of what you THINK and what IS. That is, not that being associated with making America great again is anything anyone should regret. Joe Biden has made America a bowel movement.

We are going to form a 12 step program that you can attend.
You do that. I'll be sure not to attend it.

ANY of you?

What is a "Trumpster" ?

He's also trying to get AG James, Judge Engeron & his law clerk killed by one of his psycho nutjobs with his continued attacks.

Lock up that pile of shit & throw away the key before he succeeds.

With Trump's continued attacks on these officials anyone with a brain knows that Trump was all in & in his fucking glory over the mob attack on J6.
And that's the point of this. He'd like his subects to take these people out, including Smith's wife and family.

Now their lives are in danger, and the Trumpsters don't give two shits about that.

ANY of you?

Sounds like she’s as triggered as you, and Trump doesn’t care for her…So?

What would you like to do? Jail him for free speech?

Forum List

Back