Trumpsters, stop blaming democrats

Lol

The Right. You are a bunch of disgruntled anarchists doing the dirty work for rich notions like the Koch’s and the Mercers

You're lying bitch. The anti-federalists have always been against big capital. For the small owner, from Jefferson to Bush Jr.

First you have to understand what it means to be right in the USA and then call yourself right. RINO not right

Ok, Russian. I'll go to you if I need someone to explain the intricacies of American politics to me.

But seriously, we liked you guys and girls a lot better when all you did was crank out youtube videos of drunk Russians doing the Slavik Squat. Or getting into fistfights over fender-benders.

You should stick to those things instead.

:laughing0301:

Ok, Russian. I'll go to you if I need someone to explain the intricacies of American politics to me.

But seriously, we liked you guys and girls a lot better when all you did was crank out youtube videos of drunk Russians doing the Slavik Squat. Or getting into fistfights over fender-benders.

You should stick to those things instead.

:laughing0301:
Usually Americans understood politics better than Europeans, but you are not one of the Americans who understand it.

Usually Americans understood politics better than Europeans, but you are not one of the Americans who understand it.

Dude, I'm living it. You're just a casual observer whose opinions are spoon-fed to him by his Russian propaganda masters.

Cacti also live in America.

You're lying, none of what I say is in Moscow propaganda.

Then let me hear you say it: "Putin is an asshole and he has a secret desire to have sex with everyone in Pussy Riot."

Bet you can't/won't. :laughing0301:

Tired of listening to this nonsense of playing good and bad cop.

It's just chaos.

Leftists scold leftists from both sides.

I will be interested in your thread if you argue in the context of federalism and anti-federalism, tradition and left debauchery and so on. Something that has always distinguished between right and left since the Jefferson and Lincoln wars.

Stop fooling around, there are no Republicans in the USA

In the work place when you have chaos, problems, everything going wrong and issues popping up management gets the blame. Even if it's all the workers fault the root cause is a failure of leadership.

In this case it is the leadership that's directly failing us with their policies, procedures and agendas.

Democrats are in charge right now. They started flaunting it soon as Biden won with their "the adults are in charge now" message. Don't boo us, boo the people running the show. You're just like them, blaming others for their problems. That's all the current administration does is mess up and then complain about republicans that complain they are screwing up.

Then let me hear you say it: "Putin is an asshole and he has a secret desire to have sex with everyone in Pussy Riot."

Does this have anything to do with the topic?

And since when did defending feminists become a right thing?

I'd rather fuck some CNN dictor

But I wouldn't sparring with judoka, only feminists do that. Men don't fight with women.

So Putin on one side with Pussy Riot

1657541775800.jpeg

By the way, in Russia there is the same fraud with the right. They were never as strong as in the US, but they were, there was the Republican Party. But since 2005, there the right flank has been filled with faggots, feminists and a pro-German Nazi bastard
Even the daughter of a former Putin colleague, Ksenia Sobchak, got there

And since when did defending feminists become a right thing?

I'd rather fuck some CNN dictor

But I wouldn't sparring with judoka, only feminists do that. Men don't fight with women.

So Putin on one side with Pussy Riot

View attachment 668838

But you still can't post "Putin is an asshole and he has a secret desire to have sex with everyone in Pussy Riot" on a public discussion board.

You're free to criticize my country all you want to. But criticize your own, and the KGB will be knocking down your door at 2 AM and hauling you off to a gulag.

But I don't understand why Americans with a traditionally strong right-wing politics have taken this dick of Trumpster fraud in their mouths and don't understand that they suck the dick of leftist scammers? Maybe the vaccine destroyed the brains of the Americans?
The Russians could not understand this, they were never taught this.
But America was right 12 years ago.

But I don't understand why Americans with a traditionally strong right-wing politics have taken this dick of Trumpster fraud in their mouths and don't understand that they suck the dick of leftist scammers? Maybe the vaccine destroyed the brains of the Americans?
The Russians could not understand this, they were never taught this.
But America was right 12 years ago.

Hey, did you know that Putin is an asshole and he has a secret desire to have sex with everyone in Pussy Riot?

He also secretly desires to take it up the ass from Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy.

But you still can't post "Putin is an asshole and he has a secret desire to have sex with everyone in Pussy Riot" on a public discussion board.

You're free to criticize my country all you want to. But criticize your own, and the KGB will be knocking down your door at 2 AM and hauling you off to a gulag.
I criticized the KGB here, you moron, I criticized very harshly.

As for Putin, we have a choice between him and the communists, let him be, it's better. Putin never said anything in communist support

Hey, did you know that Putin is an asshole and he has a secret desire to have sex with everyone in Pussy Riot?

He also secretly desires to take it up the ass from Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy.
Zelensky used to work as a clown, he looks more like a passive who is being fucked by the son of a Biden, and the elder Biden puts his underpants on his head.

Although Hunter also has suitable underpants for Zelensky

1604696529113885300.jpg

Putin is credited with an affair with former gymnast Alina Kabaeva

images

Forum List

Back