Truth is power

Truth is sovereign. It changes not. Very few wish to be close companions with Truth because of the price they must pay for its friendship! Truth is expensive. It can cost you your family, your friends, your job and in some cases your very life.

The world does not receive the Truth very well and those who speak it do so at their own peril. If one alters the Truth to appease those who oppose it one has departed from the Truth. Only the strong can stand with Truth because of its nature. The Truth cannot alter itself or it is no longer the Truth. It cannot make a deal with the devil and deny itself in order to accomodate an inconvenient fact. It must be 100% or not at all. Which means there are absolutes in this world and the Truth is black and white - not shades of grey.

The glorious thing about standing with the Truth is that in the end it will vindicate you if you stand firmly with it & it will become self evident to others. Those who did ridicule & then viciously attack it - - will be exposed as liars and the Truth will outlast her enemies. Long Live the Truth.

- Jeremiah

Very Nice :)

yes truthmatters.

Im addicted to the truth.

It is not an easy path.

Its the only true one.

the truth includes the fact that there is no proof there is any supremem being.

the truth will set you free

Oh your banned. Evolution is stupid! Creation adjusting is not.

Perception is all we have. We can only see the world via our bodies therefore everything we perceive is nothing but our subjective interpretation of our sensory impressions.

Skull, I am speaking about TRUTH whereas you are speaking about an individuals "perception" of the Truth. If the perception is not 100% aligned with the Truth the person is in error. In essence, TRUTH is all you have. It is the only reliable measuring stick by which you may apply a matter and come out with the correct answer. - Jeri

Perception is all we have.

We have no idea what the world may actually look like we only know what our senses can perceive.

Your "truth " is that there may be a god. Mine might be different.

By definition, both cannot be correct though.

There either is a God or there isn't. Perception is useless if it gives us an inaccurate view of the world. It also isn't truth if it's inaccurate.

Truth is things as they are, things as they were, and things as they will be. If i fail to percieve something correctly, does that mean it didn't happen the way it actually did? No. It just means I am incorrect in my perception.

That's precisely why we all need to keep searching and learning. Because the more accurate and truthful our view of the world around us is, the better suited we will be to not only survive, but to thrive.

yes truthmatters.

Im addicted to the truth.

It is not an easy path.

Its the only true one.

the truth includes the fact that there is no proof there is any supremem being.

the truth will set you free

The irony is always so amusing and yet tragically so sad.

Truth is power, but lying will get you ahead fast for a while and then it will crash.

Creation is built on truth, otherwise the physical world doesn't exist.

Only truth holds true.

And today, many say they hold the Truth...

Many do but...they can't all be right.

Well...I guess that is up to debate. ;)

If all is right, nothing is.

Truth is just one thing, well after you ..... and before you, too.

God Bless and all the best.
I'm a Christian, I hope my call for blessing is not taken as something else.

When I deal with the progressive left, it seems it fine to berate,moan and call for injustice for... stupid simple things...which are evil.

There is one truth, is that intolerant?

Truth can take care of itself and is thus irrelevant. If you believe in creation, that does not make it so. If I do not, that does not make it not so. All that matters is we live our lives true to what we see as right.

Are you intolerant? I don't care. You can be as tolerant or intolerant as you please. It has no impact upon me.

Not quite right. The truth is a hot stove burner can remove the skin from your finger if you don't understand the truth, that burners get hot.
Not understanding, or understanding and not believing the truth can have dire consequences. :eusa_angel:

Nothing is purely objective when viewed through the eyes of a human being.

If you are speaking of perceptions and interpretations of the truth by humans that would have no bearing on the Truth itself, Skull. The Truth is the Truth even if not a single person agrees with it the Truth is still the Truth. The Truth remains the Truth when everyone rejoices in it as well.

The Truth changes not. The people do by evidence of their rejection / departure from it. - Jeri

Perception is all we have. We can only see the world via our bodies therefore everything we perceive is nothing but our subjective interpretation of our sensory impressions.

In other words, your senses have to experience a third degree burn and can't learn from your brother's burned finger? If you interpret heat as cool, is the burner cool for you, and hot for your brother? Or is the truth constant for both of you, even if only one of you understands it?

Truth is power, but lying will get you ahead fast for a while and then it will crash.

Only truth holds true.

When I deal with the progressive left, it seems it fine to berate,moan and call for injustice for... stupid simple things...which are evil.

No man has the truth except for those who have received it and is guarded by the one who gave it.

Only those who have laid down their life for it, can see it.

Truth is not of this world but it exposes this world for what it is and leaves it naked and exposed for those who understand it.

Truth was never intended for those who aren't truthful. Lies are their nature.

Truth has the right to condemn those who don't have it.

Truth is the justice that mere man cannot conceive. The injustice man does, keeps him from it.

Life is chaotic to those who don't bear it, but is understood by those who do.

One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true.

Nobody can buy the truth because its not for sale. It is freely given to those who ask for it.

What you see is not always the truth because your eyes deceive you and your ears don't hear.

Truth is the righteousness that excludes men. Not to be seen until they are righteous.

Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that.

Give a man the truth and he will know your heart but don't trust a man without it.

Truth wasn't made for man's eyes because he is blind. Without his blindness he will see the truth.

Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is.

Truth can't be defined in man's laws, because there's no truth in man.

Truth is freedom for those who lay down and die. Then they can live with the truth.

Truth avoids those who look for it but when it finds you, you will no longer look for it.

Give a man the truth and it will no longer be true.

Only truth holds true.

It is the truth...

In truth, it will kill ya!

Only truth holds true.

Truth can take care of itself and is thus irrelevant. If you believe in creation, that does not make it so. If I do not, that does not make it not so. All that matters is we live our lives true to what we see as right.

Are you intolerant? I don't care. You can be as tolerant or intolerant as you please. It has no impact upon me.

Not quite right. The truth is a hot stove burner can remove the skin from your finger if you don't understand the truth, that burners get hot.
Not understanding, or understanding and not believing the truth can have dire consequences. :eusa_angel:

The burner will burn my fingers regardless what I understand or believe. It is reality and does not require my input to be true. Thus, it takes care of itself. Whether it actually burns you is really a matter of whether you put your hand on it.

The point of he OP, however, was really about the truth of creation and that is irrelevant. It is true or it is not, but belief in it is pointless beyond making one feel good.

Forum List

Back